• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU CoD Infinite Warfare Veteran Difficulty & Gun Nut [CUSA05283]

Yojimbo

Fanatic
November 9, 2020
Hey guys, sorry wasn't around in the last weaks since I had a lot of stuff to do, but now I got something new to share with you, it's my Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Save for the hardest trophy in the game ( except Zombie, but these need to be done online )
------------------------------------------------------------------

What you need to do:

The Longest Day & Gun Nut Trophy:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to Mission Select and scroll down. Start the final Mission
(you can play on Recruit, no need to play on Veteran ).

After playing a little bit you will enter a gate to an elevator. You will pick up a Weapon, this will unlock the super annoying "Gun Nut" trophy for you for scanning all weapons. If you care for legal time stamps, be sure you unlocked the trophies for scanning 1 and scanning 10 weapons before on your own!!

Now just finish the final mission, takes around 15 minutes. Once done you unlock "The longest Day" for completing
the game on the highest difficulty and all other difficulty related trophies as well!

A warning: Finishing the final mission will unlock tons of other trophies as well. If you want legal time stamps I
HIGHLY recommend you finish the game on your own on recruit first, knocking out all trophies on your own
(except the Gun Nut trophy, as mentioned this one can legally be earned on your way through the final mission
replay ).

But all other trophies should be done by yourself. Since I provided you my Veteran save, you can do all stuff on recruit, it might take a bit but with my save it's really easy.

If you don't care for timestamps just finish the final mission and you get a whole bunch of story related trophies.

Working on other CoD games such as Advanced Warfare and CoD Ghost as well later this year so I gonna share these with you as well.

[hide]Download:Call of Duty Infinite Warfare [EU][/hide]

Last edited:
Something appears to be missing…
The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

I'm getting this message as well when attempting to download when I clicked the link.

Something appears to be missing…
The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

I'm getting this message as well when attempting to download when I clicked the link.

I haven’t deleted the file at all. Not available atm I will check the upload when I am back. But this takes some time .

Even after downloading it now the data still doesn't go to Infinite Warfare yes it is EU but maybe EU has different versions. For example your game save says CUSA-05283 and on my disc of Infinite Warfare it says CUSA-06448. I don't understand why it will not work it is hurting my brain I just want this trophy man. :(

Even after downloading it now the data still doesn't go to Infinite Warfare yes it is EU but maybe EU has different versions. For example your game save says CUSA-05283 and on my disc of Infinite Warfare it says CUSA-06448. I don't understand why it will not work it is hurting my brain I just want this trophy man. :(

You can check your region here.
Accordingly to OrbisPatches, this title has 6 different EU regions.

Now that I have played a mere 1 Mission of campaign on veteran is it possible to re-region this save I really don't wanna play through this full game as it is painfully bad, any help or reply is appreciated. I know you can re-region on save wizard but it is impossible for this game as save wizard doesn't include support for any COD games. Again any help or reply is appreciated. Found out my region is CUSA-05282 so it is 1 off the German / Dutch save.