• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Marvel’s Avengers Platinum Save (PS5 Autopop) [CUSA14030/CUSA14026]

Glory

Fanatic
October 31, 2020
For those who own the game and have a PS5, I found a Marvel’s Avengers Platinum Save made by Sergei26. This save will auto pop all trophies for the PS5 version of Marvel’s Avengers. I have tested this on my dummy account. (Screenshot)

Note: This will not auto pop trophies for the PS4 version, only the PS5 version.

What do you need to do?
Get the free PS5 upgrade in the Playstation Store and download the game.
(Optional: Back-up your own save file)
Resign the Platinum Save.
Start the PS4 version (press OPTIONS and change game version) and wait till you get to the campaign screen.
Press L1 to go to the Save Migration Tab.
Click Save Migration and the save will be uploaded. (It will show the upload date once it’s done)
Close the game and change to the PS5 version.
Start the game and all trophies will start popping.
Enjoy your new free platinum!

EU Download: [hide]Marvel's Avengers Platinum EU Save[/hide]

US Download: This US Save has been tested and works. Thank you Vicspanka for re-regioning it to US region.
[hide]
Link: CUSA14026

I couldn't test it because I haven't platinized the PS4 version yet so I'm not going to do it on mine yet. However, I have re-regioned without error in case anyone wants to test.
[/hide]

All credits go to Sergei26 for sharing this Platinum save!

Last edited:
Re: Marvel’s Avengers Platinum Save (PS5 Autopop) [CUSA14030]

yeah i followed the steps but i dont know why is not poppin, i used the fiend save

I mentioned in one of my comments that this save file might not work. SW has been acting weird for me, so it's possible that it hasn't been re-regioned properly. Have you tried the US save file in my first post?