• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Jak X - Story Complete (lots of orbs for shop item trophies)

MichaelAppleby

January 10, 2021
This is my story completed save. ALl gold events so not sure if any trophies will unlock for those but worth testing.

FIRSTLY. To make trophy unlocks quicker, load my save and resave the profile to another save slot. Then when you have brought all antennas or whichever trophy you need, reload the other save and save over the original profile to restore orbs.

If you copy over the save and buy Naughty Dog, Sand Shark and Hero Mode from the secrets menu you are able to unlock the 3 associated trophies (Unleash The Beast, Why So Salty?, From Zero to Hero) You can then reload the save profile and buy all reels, helmets, antennas and wheels to unlock the associated trophies (HIghlight Reel, Head Case, Full Bars, Fresh Kicks)View the Hot Coffee reel to unlock the What Did You Expect? trophy.

Next, again with a reloaded save/profile, load up adventure mode and go to the yellow eco cup. Load up any race to reach the garage and tune performance. Add 2-3 engine upgrades to each vehicle to pop All Jak'd Up. Reload again and repeat the process for gearbox, armor and turbo to unlock Swift Shifter, Road Resilience and Adrenaline Junkie.

enjoy and good luck hunters!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WgeXrMnL4JDMpY3K6SFdcNhOuCPPUC6J/view?usp=sharing[/url

Last edited:
Sent you a longer message at NGU but I think the filepath is missing CUSA. It did not resign at first. Once I renamed the the last folder I was able to work with it and resign it, but I don't know your exact CUSA (there might be multiple EU CUSAs) and I don't own the game so cannot test it to see if it worked.