• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Doom Eternal Ancient Gods DLC 2 complete saveset [CUSA13275]

unknown6569

Fanatic
November 4, 2020
This save-set will allow you to achieve all trophies in DLC 2. This run through is done in extra life mode. Note these saves work without the profile data - so reregion should work too :)

Save 1 - end mission 1 trophy. Interact with centre and walk through portal to finish mission and obtain trophy "crystal spelunker".

Save 2 - End mission 2. Activate portal and go through gives "cross the threshold" trophy

Save 3 - jump down and trigger 3rd encounter and complete wave 1 gives "tougher than nails" trophy

Save 4 - collect codex on left and receive "critical literature" trophy

Save 5 - jump in hole in front of you and receive end misison 3 trophy "siege the day"

Save 6 - final phase of boss fight on extra life mode - you have 9 lives This will give you both the "rest your weary fists" and "live die reload" trophies.

SET COMPLETE. ENJOY!!!!

Last edited:
This save-set will allow you to achieve all trophies in DLC 2. This is a work in progress so I'll add the saves as I complete them. This run through is done in extra life mode. Note these saves work without the profile data - so reregion should work too :)

Save 1 - end mission 1 trophy. Interact with centre and walk through portal to finish mission and obtain trophy "crystal spelunker".

Save 2 - End mission 2. Activate portal and go through gives "cross the threshold" trophy

Save 3 - jump down and trigger 3rd encounter and complete wave 1 gives "tougher than nails" trophy

Save 4 - coming soon

Good work so far, I haven't attempted any of the DLC yet. :P

Last edited:
That's what I thought. When TAG Part 1 came out, I was asking on here if it would be supported by Save Wizard, but I didn't hear anything. I was hoping TAG Part 2 saves would be able to be re-regioned, but it's always been my understanding that if a game isn't supported by Save Wizard, it can't be re-regioned because you can't get to Advanced Mode. I just hope someone will put up a similar set for the US region.

not true you must do something wrong, all saves work 100% fine I tested them on my own. Double check it.

and resigning to us should technically be possible I guess since Eternal has advanced mode via Save Wizard.

There are two saves files in save 6: a)save 6 and b)save 7. When I re-region save 6 and try to load the game, the game crashes to home screen. I tried it on two different laptops. I was able to re-region save 7 and complete the game but did not get the extra life mode trophy.

Any help is appreciated :)

Darkfate, I've downloaded the save and game and loaded the save successfully on my console. The save in gameslot 1 is not extra life mode - it't just a completed save which offers mission select only.
The gameslot 2 has the extra life mode symbol on it and the save loaded and immediately put me at the boss fight with 9 lives. I'm not sure why it's crashing for you - maybe it's got something to do with the reregioning process, as the save files been downloaded many times and haven't had any EU users mentioning issues with it. I can also confirm I successfully popped live die reload on a friends account using my save. Sorry, I guess this doesn't help too much.

Darkfate, I've downloaded the save and game and loaded the save successfully on my console. The save in gameslot 1 is not extra life mode - it't just a completed save which offers mission select only.
The gameslot 2 has the extra life mode symbol on it and the save loaded and immediately put me at the boss fight with 9 lives. I'm not sure why it's crashing for you - maybe it's got something to do with the reregioning process, as the save files been downloaded many times and haven't had any EU users mentioning issues with it. I can also confirm I successfully popped live die reload on a friends account using my save. Sorry, I guess this doesn't help too much.

Hey Unkown6569, I was able to make it work. I had to create my own save file for extra life mode first and then, I used your save file to re-region it and everything worked perfectly. I was able to get the trophy :)