• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Remnant from the Ashes [CUSA10507] Fall of the Iskal Trophy [Iskal Queen Boss Fight]

Yojimbo

Fanatic
November 9, 2020
Hey guys just sharing a quick save with you. I've rerolled Corsus a few times to finally get the Iskal Temple to defeat the Iskal Queen for the DLC Trophy.

Just load the save, interact with the stone in the Ward, travel to the last checkpoint. You are inside the boss dungeon. Simply enter the room, talk to her, choose the last interaction ( you must be stopped [Fight her] and give that bitch what she deserves ^^

it's the modded save so she dies one hit. Super annoying fight if you do it legit so have fun with the fast solution guys.

Keep in mind, that you need the dlcs for the trophy and this save might pop othter trophies as well so make sure to use this as an end game save.

Download:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited:
Re: Remnant from the Ashes [CUSA10507] Fall of the Iskal Trophy [Iskal Queen Boss Fig

Hey guys just sharing a quick save with you. I've rerolled Corsus a few times to finally get the Iskal Temple to defeat the Iskal Queen for the DLC Trophy.

Just load the save, interact with the stone in the Ward, travel to the last checkpoint. You are inside the boss dungeon. Simply enter the room, talk to her, choose the last interaction ( you must be stopped [Fight her] and give that bitch what she deserves ^^

it's the modded save so she dies one hit. Super annoying fight if you do it legit so have fun with the fast solution guys.

Keep in mind, that you need the dlcs for the trophy and this save might pop othter trophies as well so make sure to use this as an end game save.

Download: Remnant from The Ashes Iskal Queen

If you find this save usefull please leave a like for more uploads = )

Do you recall if you did either the 5 or 10 boss trophies before Iskal? Apparently a save where one of these was done can be used to pop it again, by beating one more boss. Thanks for this save, by the way.

Re: Remnant from the Ashes [CUSA10507] Fall of the Iskal Trophy [Iskal Queen Boss Fig

really? oh thats really oool, I haven't done any of these on my save aenax. Would be cool to have a ssve like this

really? oh thats really oool, I haven't done any of these on my save aenax. Would be cool to have a ssve like this

I agree! Luckily, Hihi1234 shared a couple of saves like this over at the below thread. One is for the 5 boss trophy and the other pops both the 5 and 10 boss trophy. I just noticed you said this was modded to be 1-hit. That's awesome since this DLC is so different in the way it stores. Anyway, here's that other thread.

https://playersquared.com/forums/37...emnant-ashes-cusa10507.html?highlight=remnant

EDIT: CORRECTION! Someone tested this save and apparently it also pops the 10 boss trophy. I didn't test it myself and am reporting this third-hand.

Last edited:

I agree! Luckily, Hihi1234 shared a couple of saves like this over at the below thread. One is for the 5 boss trophy and the other pops both the 5 and 10 boss trophy. I just noticed you said this was modded to be 1-hit. That's awesome since this DLC is so different in the way it stores. Anyway, here's that other thread.

https://playersquared.com/forums/37...emnant-ashes-cusa10507.html?highlight=remnant

this is awesome man thx for the headsup totally missed that = )