• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Subnautica Platinum Saveset [CUSA13529]

7h1nk

What if all that you ever knew was a Lie
VIP
October 22, 2020
subnautica.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(US) Subnautica [CUSA13529] Platinum Saveset by 7h1nk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone :)

here is a complete saveset for (US) Subnautica [CUSA13529].
All trophies are included. With that, all regions are completed EU - US - JP :D
So that you are not flagged on official ranking pages, you should keep the distances between the
Comply with trophies. Check out the official ranking pages for this.

If you have any questions write here in the thread or write me a PM.

Have fun and see you with the next saveset ;)

Regards 7h1nk

Hallo an alle :)

hier ein komplettes Saveset für (US) Subnautica [CUSA13529].
Es sind alle Trophäen enthalten. Damit sind auch alle Regionen abgeschlossen EU - US - JP :D
Damit ihr auf offizielen Ranking Seiten nicht geflaggt werdet solltet ihr die Abstände zwischen den
Trophäen einhalten. Schaut hierfür auch auf offizielen Ranking Seiten.

Wenn ihr fragen habt schreibt hier im Thread oder schreibt mir eine PN.

Viel Spaß und bis zum nächsten Saveset ;)

Grüße 7h1nk

Trophy List / Trophäen Liste
1. Getting Your Feet Wet (Hol' dir nasse Füße)
2. Settling in for the Long Haul (Das wird ein längerer Aufenthalt)
3. Man's Best Friend (Bester Freund des Menschen)
4. Personal Propulsion (Pers”nlicher Antrieb)
5. Ordered the Prawn (Krebs angefordert)
6. 40-foot Sub For One (12 Meter Boot fr eine Person)
7. Extinction Event Avoided (GAU verhindert)
8. Seaside Living with an Ocean View (Strandhaus mit Meerblick)
9. Follow the Degasi (Folge der Degasi)
10. Seamonsters (Seeungeheuer)
11. Find the Lost River (Folge dem Verlorenen Fluss)
12. Thermal Activity (Thermische Aktivität)
13. Fourteen Thousand Leagues Under the Sea (14.000 Meilen unter dem Meer)
14. Optimal Health (Beste Gesundheit)
15. Ancient Technologies (Uralte Technologie)
16. Leave Only Time Capsules (Hinterlasse nichts als Zeitkapseln) + Go Among the Stars (Zu den Sternen!)

LINK LINK LINK (MEGA)

Download Download Download

If you mean you can use it for JP and EU Version then no there is no cross save between Region. But i create a saveset for EU and JP Version too you can find it in this forum ;)

I think he is asking for if he can transfer the save file to PS5.
btw, thanks for the good work Robert much appreciated

I think he is asking for if he can transfer the save file to PS5.
btw, thanks for the good work Robert much appreciated

oh hehe i think you're right about that to be honest, I don't have the ps5 in focus yet. so I can't say anything about whether it works or not. but since most of them are only remakes, I strongly assume that the saves can also be used on the PS5. but it would be nice if someone can say more who has tested it :)

maybe the owners of a PS4 and PS5 are interested in making a list in a separate thread which saves of PS4 are compatible with the PS5 ... I think that could be helpful for many;)

Regards

You can transfer the PS4 saves to the PS5 and play the game there, but you are technically still playing the PS4 version of the game. The saves don't become PS5 saves, so you can't double up trophies on the separate lists.

There are more details here:

Subnautica PS5 version is not compatible with PS4 saves. Free upgrade coming same day as Sub Zero release (May 14) : PS5

I can confirm that Save Wizard cheats and game saves for PS4 can be used with the PS5 and all work perfectly fine, but the trophies still pop as if you are playing a PS4.

You can transfer the PS4 saves to the PS5 and play the game there, but you are technically still playing the PS4 version of the game. The saves don't become PS5 saves, so you can't double up trophies on the separate lists.

There are more details here:

Subnautica PS5 version is not compatible with PS4 saves. Free upgrade coming same day as Sub Zero release (May 14) : PS5

I can confirm that Save Wizard cheats and game saves for PS4 can be used with the PS5 and all work perfectly fine, but the trophies still pop as if you are playing a PS4.

okay, many thanks for the info that makes it understandable for me in any case. with some games like spider man I believe and rainbow six (before the update, however, technically speaking the PSX download helper should also work on the PS5) the PS4 are compatible with the PS5 version and have separate trophy lists as far as I know.

Regards

I have the same problem.

Did you guys figured how to get this trophy (I mean besides playing the whole game again) ?

Edit: Guys there is an Ion Crystal upwards right-side. The steps I did: I swam to the platform above to take my air, I went down aiming in line with the platform. If you are in that same position you can go to your right side, where there will be a large square with green lights. Go there and turn right again and there will be the ion crystal (it will be facing a portal). Just pick it up and place it on the egg platform.

Last edited:
From this list only Optimal Health (Beste Gesundheit didn't work!!!
14. Optimal Health (Beste Gesundheit)

You can't operate the hatchery because you don't have the Ion Cube, so let's first go up to the sea level right above our heads and fill it with oxygen

Then, let's dive only to 1,500m above sea level and swim toward the south.
The road gets stuck and you can only turn left, but as soon as you turn it on, you see the floor and there's a cube.

You may lack oxygen, so fill it with oxygen at sea level, swim to the hatchery in the sea, then enter the cube and activate the hatcher

After a while, the eggs of the giant octopus hatch and the giant octopus gives a thank you and opens the portal.
At this time, element 42 is created and touching it will cure the disease.

I used to do this save and had the same problem as you, but I found a cube while searching the map and worked on it and it worked normally.

In addition, even if element 42 is created, the disease may not be cured, so it is recommended to make a save and work as soon as you get the cube.

I hope you get platinum

Reactions: BRASILK99