• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Modded Remnant from the ashes (CUSA10507)

hihi1234

Familiar Face
December 23, 2020
had to re-post again with a different save since I couldn't login to old account, not sure why it got remove. this save has a checkpoint for the queen in adventure mode if I remember correctly. should have the "survivor", "Dominator". just kill one boss and go back to labyrinth by touching crystal and should pop "fashion!" when loading in survival. just a reminder this pops other trophies.

Remnant-Queen

the "survivor" dlc trophy, pops other trophies along. test save on a dummy account first. thanks to aeneax for confirming
remnant-wave 5 CUSA10507

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: US- Remnant from the ashes (CUSA10507)

Unfortunately I can't check if the save works since I already have the trophies, but I downloaded it and you don't seem to have the Black Cat Band. I have done everything I could find online, killed every boss twice, 10 in a row, 25 total kills, still nothing. So I ask, if you ever get the band please post the save here. Either it's impossible to get or my game is glitched.

Also if anyone knows how to edit the band in the save, I'd appreciate it if they shared the knowledge.

first time posting, let me know if i made a mistake to fix. this save gives you both survivor & dominator trophies. to get them just kill one boss in survival then touch crystal to go back to labyrinth. if you want legit then do the 5 bosses first n then use this save to get the 10. pops "fashion" when loaded to survival mode. has almost all traits and weapons plus armor just missing a few of each. inventory was modded with save wizard along with few traits. pops other trophies
remnant-Survivor, Dominator

Did you test to see if it pops those two boss rush trophies? Survivor and Dominator? Awesome if it does; I just wasn't aware these could be had via Save Wizard.

Last edited:

Did you test to see if it pops those two boss rush trophies? Survivor and Dominator? Awesome if it does; I just wasn't aware these could be had via Save Wizard.

already tested on dummy account after friend got it, so it does pop =). didnt know either after 4 days of trying solo then shared save with friend

Unfortunately I can't check if the save works since I already have the trophies, but I downloaded it and you don't seem to have the Black Cat Band. I have done everything I could find online, killed every boss twice, 10 in a row, 25 total kills, still nothing. So I ask, if you ever get the band please post the save here. Either it's impossible to get or my game is glitched.

Also if anyone knows how to edit the band in the save, I'd appreciate it if they shared the knowledge.

um no missing a few bosses willing to update save once i require it since i tend to get everything if i got time.

had to re-post again with a different save since I couldn't login to old account, not sure why it got remove. this save has a checkpoint for the queen in adventure mode if I remember correctly. should have the "survivor", "Dominator". just kill one boss and go back to labyrinth by touching crystal and should pop "fashion!" when loading in survival. just a reminder this pops other trophies.

Remnant-Queen

Nice save, I've just bought the dlcs on promo and I'll test it as soon as I can then reply here!
Do you remember if you got any glowing fragments on this save? there's no cheat for it on SW :feels:

Nice save, I've just bought the dlcs on promo and I'll test it as soon as I can then reply here!
Do you remember if you got any glowing fragments on this save? there's no cheat for it on SW :feels:

From looking around the save file some, the address for glowing fragments would shift from save file to save file, even the save file once you add more data to it. But if you want to mod it, see how many you have, go into Advanced Mode, search for that in hex (decent hex converter below) or set the search drop-box to decimal so you don't have to convert it. You'll likely get a lot of the same value. In the save in which I nailed it down, the flowing fragments were near the top of the save file and completely unmarked (meaning no ASCII text to the right) -- I was in the mid 30s and it was the second entry for whatever number I was searching for. Back up your saves, mod them one by one to whatever value you want (FF if you want to be completely ridiculous) but only one entry at a time because a lot of them will make the game unable to load. Test them one by one until you find it. I went from the bottom of the save file to the top so it took me a while, but if you start from top down -- and if you have a glowing fragment value higher than 30-something (since that's probably going to be a bit more common in your save file than, say, 100-something), then it shouldn't take more than a few tries.

Hexadecimal to Decimal Converter

From looking around the save file some, the address for glowing fragments would shift from save file to save file, even the save file once you add more data to it. But if you want to mod it, see how many you have, go into Advanced Mode, search for that in hex (decent hex converter below) or set the search drop-box to decimal so you don't have to convert it. You'll likely get a lot of the same value. In the save in which I nailed it down, the flowing fragments were near the top of the save file and completely unmarked (meaning no ASCII text to the right) -- I was in the mid 30s and it was the second entry for whatever number I was searching for. Back up your saves, mod them one by one to whatever value you want (FF if you want to be completely ridiculous) but only one entry at a time because a lot of them will make the game unable to load. Test them one by one until you find it. I went from the bottom of the save file to the top so it took me a while, but if you start from top down -- and if you have a glowing fragment value higher than 30-something (since that's probably going to be a bit more common in your save file than, say, 100-something), then it shouldn't take more than a few tries.

Hexadecimal to Decimal Converter

Yes man Ive been farming some more fragments cause I only got 43 so far and still no lucky finding the right address line. I’ve read on ngu that I’d need 157 fragments (= 99 on hex) to find it more easily, I’ll keep trying. I get 5 fragments for each time I kill the iskal queen, it’s just a matter of time :)
thank you very much for the explanation! If I get enough fragments for the trophy I’m gonna upload the save here, wish me luck :pepewink:

Yes man Ive been farming some more fragments cause I only got 43 so far and still no lucky finding the right address line. I’ve read on ngu that I’d need 157 fragments (= 99 on hex) to find it more easily, I’ll keep trying. I get 5 fragments for each time I kill the iskal queen, it’s just a matter of time :)
thank you very much for the explanation! If I get enough fragments for the trophy I’m gonna upload the save here, wish me luck :pepewink:

if i remember correctly it has the 40 armor skin dlc trophy i think, forgot what its call only problem is you get the other trophy as well . plan on doing other wave 5 save since it got mixed up was probably to tired to noticed after testing. as for fragments i tried didnt work maybe did it wrong but if ur looking to get 20 fragments every time then use adventure mode n hopefully get the room like in the youtube video

if i remember correctly it has the 40 armor skin dlc trophy i think, forgot what its call only problem is you get the other trophy as well . plan on doing other wave 5 save since it got mixed up was probably to tired to noticed after testing. as for fragments i tried didnt work maybe did it wrong but if ur looking to get 20 fragments every time then use adventure mode n hopefully get the room like in the youtube video

the fashion trophy for getting 15 skins popped out right after the loading screen on ward 13.
maybe if I buy 1 more skin it would pop the trophy for 40? :thonking:

the fashion trophy for getting 15 skins popped out right after the loading screen on ward 13.
maybe if I buy 1 more skin it would pop the trophy for 40? :thonking:

should be cant remember if i left any skins, try going to survival n see if that pops. if the 40 skin didn't pop then aeneax might have my old save since i had to update when save got remove on media

You shouldn't need all that many! It would take a whole lot longer to farm 157 than to figure out which address it is. I move slow and I doubt it took me an hour to find the correct address out of maybe 8 possibilities, although again the "correct address" would be different the next time I tried it. I was using the same save every single time, meaning each time I failed I worked with the same save from my PC rather than copying again from my PS4 because that would throw things off again. I would upload the final result but I can't file-share (long story, happy to explain some time).

Again, you can probably narrow it down by ignoring all entries that have ASCII text tied to it. My early attempts to figure this out, including with HiHi's save, were completely thrown off by entries with ASCII like "Glowing Fragments", "Special Glowing Fragments", "Blueprints" and other things that looked possible, many of which had the value I was looking for. Yet I changed them just a little bit and the game wouldn't load. Others would still load but they obviously weren't the right thing. For me, the actual entry was completely in the wilderness, a value just by itself with no text.

EDIT: Looked up some notes I made while I was narrowing it down. For me, it was around address 150. So it was very, very close to the beginning of my save file. Wouldn't be the same address for everyone though. I had 11 possibilities total, ranging from the first line to address line 5C10, but it was in line 150.

I really think there's just something very odd about how this game saves trophy progress and I never did figure it out. But I don't think you messed anything up. Your save clearly was done on an account that had not yet done 10 bosses in a row. If you had, then you would have had the Hero Sword since it's account tied. Your 5 boss did not have the Hero Sword, but did have the 5 boss item, so I'm pretty sure you uploaded the right thing. It just popped the wrong things. Also, it did not look like you had bought any skins on that character. It just popped the skins trophies anyway.

EDIT: Go figure. I tried one you PM'd me this morning, and it popped only the 5 boss trophy. I'm messaging you the details now.

Last edited:

You shouldn't need all that many! It would take a whole lot longer to farm 157 than to figure out which address it is. I move slow and I doubt it took me an hour to find the correct address out of maybe 8 possibilities, although again the "correct address" would be different the next time I tried it. I was using the same save every single time, meaning each time I failed I worked with the same save from my PC rather than copying again from my PS4 because that would throw things off again. I would upload the final result but I can't file-share (long story, happy to explain some time).

Again, you can probably narrow it down by ignoring all entries that have ASCII text tied to it. My early attempts to figure this out, including with HiHi's save, were completely thrown off by entries with ASCII like "Glowing Fragments", "Special Glowing Fragments", "Blueprints" and other things that looked possible, many of which had the value I was looking for. Yet I changed them just a little bit and the game wouldn't load. Others would still load but they obviously weren't the right thing. For me, the actual entry was completely in the wilderness, a value just by itself with no text.

EDIT: Looked up some notes I made while I was narrowing it down. For me, it was around address 150. So it was very, very close to the beginning of my save file. Wouldn't be the same address for everyone though. I had 11 possibilities total, ranging from the first line to address line 5C10, but it was in line 150.

Lmao I just got it on my first try, it was right in the beginning (25th line, address 00000190)... I feel so lucky right now :pepehappy:

thank you so much for the advices, I really didn't want to waste 2 hours
to find the right one (I had 58 fragments = 3A, and there was around 15 of them)
but I still don't have the trophy, I'm uploading the save here before, so everybody can get it too :)

Just saw your thread where you shared your modded save. I see your address was not terribly far off from mine. I'm kicking myself for having started at the very end of the save file -- but that's where all the promising-looking ASCII was.

Not sure if you noticed, but HiHi updated this thread. There's a working save for Survivor to go along with the save for Dominator. Just load it up, kill ONE boss in the Survival Mode, and when you go back to the labyrinth after said boss the trophy should pop. The 10 boss one pops both, the 5 boss one pops just the 5 boss one. I tested both on my dummy account, assuming the current 10 boss one up there is the same as it was. They both also pop other trophies from the main game, and the 10 boss one pops both of the armor skins trophies from the same DLC.

Just saw your thread where you shared your modded save. I see your address was not terribly far off from mine. I'm kicking myself for having started at the very end of the save file -- but that's where all the promising-looking ASCII was.

Not sure if you noticed, but HiHi updated this thread. There's a working save for Survivor to go along with the save for Dominator. Just load it up, kill ONE boss in the Survival Mode, and when you go back to the labyrinth after said boss the trophy should pop. The 10 boss one pops both, the 5 boss one pops just the 5 boss one. I tested both on my dummy account, assuming the current 10 boss one up there is the same as it was. They both also pop other trophies from the main game, and the 10 boss one pops both of the armor skins trophies from the same DLC.

I used his save last week killing 1 more boss and was able to get both trophies, but the skin trophy just popped one, the 15 skins, on loading screen :thonking:

How does the wave 5 save work? I've loaded both the world and character saves and I start in Ward 13. When I start survival mode the boss counter in the top left shows 0, not 4 or higher to unlock Survivor.

How does the wave 5 save work? I've loaded both the world and character saves and I start in Ward 13. When I start survival mode the boss counter in the top left shows 0, not 4 or higher to unlock Survivor.

just kill 1 more boss without dying.
if you die just reload the save from USB.
also, you don't need the character save, only the world one.