• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi The Outer Worlds – Endgame Combat & Misc Trophies (No DLC) [CUSA16285] [CUSA13689]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
A0DKRpNl.jpg

This is my point of no return save, right before the final battle in Tartarus.
You’ll be able to earn every miscellaneous and cumulative combat trophy
just by getting 1 more related kill/action/item usage etc.
I have everything max and got all the weapons types in game.

You can get the following trophies(in original order):
Got Your Back
Silver Tongue
Poor Sportsmanship
Upgrades Available
Never Seen
Short Circuit
Health Insurance
We All Fall Down
Tossball All Star
Everything Must Go
Patient N

Additionally, you can also get:
Well Dressed (Nice Hat and Quimera)
Not the Best Choice (Spacer’s Choice clothing, headgear and 4 weapons)
Well Balanced Breakfast (meat, carbohydrates, sugary drink, caffeine and alcohol)
Elemental Maelstrom (physical, plasma, shock, corrosive and N Ray)
Mad Scientist (Prismatic Hammer, Shrink Ray, Mandibular Rearranger, Gloop Gun and Mind Control Ray)

I have every single item, weapon, armor and consumables
you need for it in inventory/ship storage, just have a good look.

I believe this will save several hours of side quests and combat grinding that
you’d need to do in order to get these items. If you want, you can finish
the game and get the last 2 story-related trophies as well.

Reminder:
US = [CUSA16285]
EU = [CUSA13689]
I'm also providing the hex file if you want to re-region it to some other region.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Link to download (24 MB):
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

This save was tested by the community in January 2022. System Firmware 7.50+ & 8.00+
:pepewink:

Last edited:
Re: The Outer Worlds — Endgame Combat & Misc Trophies (No DLC) [CUSA16285] [CUSA13689

Hey, awesome save but I have resigned and tried the EU version and it says unable to load due to error so not sure if the save is corrupt or something

Re: The Outer Worlds — Endgame Combat & Misc Trophies (No DLC) [CUSA16285] [CUSA13689

hey mate, yeah deleted my previous save files and tried 3 times. Thought its abit weird as one of the other comments said about same issue. Could it be with the version your re-regioned?

hey mate, yeah deleted my previous save files and tried 3 times. Thought its abit weird as one of the other comments said about same issue. Could it be with the version your re-regioned?

I'll re-region it again, let's see if that will work.

Update: the profile can't be re-regioned using SW, probably that's why the save can't be read.
But in any case, I re-regioned it again, if you wanna take a chance.

CUSA13689

I'll re-region it again, let's see if that will work.

Update: the profile can't be re-regioned using SW, probably that's why the save can't be read.
But in any case, I re-regioned it again, if you wanna take a chance.

CUSA13689

I just tried again and getting same issue so must be because its missing the profile bit. Thank you for trying though!

I just tried again and getting same issue so must be because its missing the profile bit. Thank you for trying though!

I saw a post on NGU saying that it will only work on version 1.0, in other words, a physical copy. If you have one, you could give a try! Good luck :)