• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Modded [CUSA20379] Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy New Game Plus save

Pj1980

Well Known
November 15, 2020
this is a new game plus save and system save. you should also be able to re-region save as well. also materials don't carry over to new game plus but after starting a new game plus and saving you copy the unit container section from this save and paste it into your save and you will have all the materials you will need for most of the game. while its possible to create a quick code to add a item every unit of material is treated as a single item in game and it just quicker to paste a whole container section.

ryza2

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [CUSA20379] Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy New Game Plus save EU

I'm not sure if you're still active on here but what do you mean by copy the unit container section from your save to the new save?

Re: [CUSA20379] Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy New Game Plus save EU

If you want a full inventory then you can copy it from my save paste it in a new save or after starting new game plus. If you go to the save wizard discord there spreadsheet on how to add individual items.

I was getting confused with atelier Sophie 2 there no spread sheet for ryza 2. Export my save to file and the save you want to edit. Open both in hex editor. The save should be same as other atelier games search for container there might be multiple results one for basket, one for main storage and ones for key items