• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US RATCHET & CLANK PLATINUM SAVE [CUSA01047]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armitage

Banned
February 5, 2020
Originally written by Mazdarx81 at NGU

Check out Raging's new Ratchet & Clank thread. It's new and it's multi-region!

User request. NGU user Red-Till_I-Die confirmed this works.

g7QavKoff0uAngWn4Hiytel9.png

This is my platinum save for Ratchet and Clank. It is untested so I'm not sure what trophies will pop. Can someone test it and see what pops.

Update:
All the collectable trophies pop
Challenges trophies
Story related trophies

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited:
Tested it nothing, absolutely nothing popped up.
Tracks are not done, so, you really need to do legit.

So, not working because its not even done:

Faster than a Speeding Amoeboid
Complete the hoverboard Gold Cup on Rilgar in under 1:35

Kalebo Thunder
Complete the hoverboard Gold Cup on Kalebo in under 2:05

Bugged ones: Trophies that i have done the requeriments and didnt popped up:

Kerwan Gladiator
Complete the Fitness Course on Kerwan in under 70 seconds.

Clank Crusher
Crush 5 gadgebots in the crusher on Quartu.

That Sinking Feeling
Knock a constructobot into the quicksand on Aridia.

I Hate Lamp
Break every lamp in Aleero City.

Top Gunner
Defeat 40 enemies while jetpacking in Gaspar.

Character Assassination
Destroy all of the planet models in Drek's office.

Lazy Lombax
Ride every catwalk without moving in Kalebo.

Cha-ching!
Reach the maximum bolt multiplier in Challenge Mode.

Not sure whats the problem of this save.
So, if someone know a real saveset for this game, please post about.
This one dont give you nothing and the one thats you need to meet certain requeriments are not popping up.

Tested it nothing, absolutely nothing popped up.
Tracks are not done, so, you really need to do legit.

Not sure whats the problem of this save.
So, if someone know a real saveset for this game, please post about.
This one dont give you nothing and the one thats you need to meet certain requeriments are not popping up.

Same issue with Zombie Army 4, the game has a particularity that locks we out from getting any trophy which was previously obtained, even the misc ones like the fitness course.
But don't you worry, I just posted working save sets for both games: ratchet & clank and zombie army 4, I hope you make good use of it :pepewink:

Same issue with Zombie Army 4, the game has a particularity that locks we out from getting any trophy which was previously obtained, even the misc ones like the fitness course.
But don't you worry, I just posted working save sets for both games: ratchet & clank and zombie army 4, I hope you make good use of it :pepewink:

Noice! You even got the EU CUSA! Alright mods, let's close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.