RE 7 DLC Banned Footage Vol.2/21" All Unlocked [CUSA03962]
    Share:

Originally written by diegono at NGU

User request

Instructions:

Use this save to easily end "21" mode, dlc Banned Footage vol.2

Download Here - Password "diegoneo"

Spoiler: 
    You must thank the post to view hidden content.
    Click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍 (lower left, under user postbit) if you want to see the download links for hidden PS4 saves

Re: RE 7 DLC Banned Footage Vol.2/21" All Unlocked [CUSA03962]
    Share:

Would this save include Survival Mode as well?

[LTBadBoy]

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by Berserker
    Would this save include Survival Mode as well?
    I have no idea man. I didn't make the save. A user asked me if I could transfer this from NGU because they couldn't access it there.
    Click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍 (lower left, under user postbit) if you want to see the download links for hidden PS4 saves

Share:

I can confirm that this save (the same save on NGU by kensusflow) has ALL the trump cards unlocked and you can easily get the "You Gotta Know When To Hold 'Em" Trophy, I just did...

Credits

Share:

I don't think so man technically it is impossible to get the final 21 trophy with a saveset since you need to play the whole final match ( witch takes around annoying fucking 90 minutes )There is no checkpoint so it is not possible to share any kind of save. same with the ethan must die trophy. saves aren't possible
    Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death.

Share:

The save gives you to Trump cards you'll need to win against 10 opponents. You still need to play the entirety of Survival+, but it's much easier with all 15 Trump cards unlocked. Like I said, I got the trophy by using this save, and on the first try, amazingly. I tried Survival+ without the unlocked Trump cards, and I was never able to get through it. So, if you want the trophy, it's much more obtainable with this save.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by Berserker
    The save gives you to Trump cards you'll need to win against 10 opponents. You still need to play the entirety of Survival+, but it's much easier with all 15 Trump cards unlocked. Like I said, I got the trophy by using this save, and on the first try, amazingly. I tried Survival+ without the unlocked Trump cards, and I was never able to get through it. So, if you want the trophy, it's much more obtainable with this save.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

ahh okay this is a cool thing of course. Can you guess how long one survival run took you ?
    Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death.

Share:

It took about an hour I think. My advice: Take your time with each hand, try to figure out what card(s) your opponent has. Try to hold onto better trump cards for the last two opponents. If you're lucky, you can one-shot a couple of opponents with the trump cards you have. I started out messing around with it, and then when I reached the 6th opponent, I actually could see it happening and got really careful. Again, take your time, and assess the trump cards you have. Odds are, with the ones you have, there's a way to win each hand.