• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Jurassic World Evolution - Hard Trophies [CUSA10205]

January 3, 2021
To use this saves you must have:
* A [US] Jurassic World Evolution CUSA10205
* ALL THE DLC's (except the raptors skin pack)

\\\ADVICE///
The save "Green Thumb" may unlock some trophies out of order. If you want your trophy list to look legit, play and unlock some saves on your game, and use the save only to unlock the must grindy/hard trophies.

SAVE NAME GREEN THUMB

\\\Green Thumb
Just wait until some dino eat, or release a new sauropode (the long necked dinosaurs, release and wait for it to feed).

\\\Now you're John Hammond
I believe there are more than 50 dinosaurs on Isla Nublar. This trophy may pop together with Green Thumb automatically, or after you release just one more dino.

\\\Creation is an act of sheer will
This may unlock if you release one more dino (any will do), if it doesn't, just release one of every dinosaur in one of the islands (I recommend you do it on Nublar, on a a new pen), money is unlimited and you can adjust the settings so you won't have to do any micromanagement.

\\\A kind of biological preserve/ Whatever you study, you also change
Enter the big pen full of Sauropodes and Hadrosauridaes, find a crowded place, took the photo and it is done.

\\\How did you do this? (5 stars on the 5 first islands)
I already reached that and some islands dropped a little after that, but if anything needs to be done, just check what is missing and solve the problem by increasing guest buildings or releasing more dinos. You have tons of money to do it anyway.

\\\I read your book
Every single entry in the Ingen Database is already unlocked. I think the trophy will unlock soon after loading, but it needs testing.

\\\We're just used to being the cat
\\\\Ratings Master
* Go to Isla Nublar;
* On settings, disable weather, disable disease, escapes, put on unlimited feeder, money and make dinosaurs fight more than usual, and turn on the "incubation never fail" option;
* Create a small pen with one or two hatcheries, release a Indominus Rex with the maximum rating (and attack/defense) you can, you can also alter its confort genes so it will be always angry (this unlucks "We'1re just used to being the cat");
* Now release carnotauros with only skin and lifespan/resilience modifications and let the Indominus kill then. Keep releasing. After about 12 kills, it will have 1500 rating and Ratings Master will unlock.
* Heal the Indominus after every combat!

SAVE NAME "CHALLENGE 2" - CLOCKED AT 32MPH & THE ESSENCE OF CHAOS
SAVE NAME "CHALLENGE 1" - FAST FOR A BIPED & THE ESSENCE OF CHAOS
I believe you just need to load and wait a minute or so and the trophies will unlock, release one more dino if it doesn't.

[hide]https://www.mediafire.com/file/1ka463dccndncxh/Jurassic_World_Evolution_CUSA10205.7z/file[/hide]

Update:
SAVE NAME "JURASSIC"
With this, it is possible to unlock "Jurassic Measures" trophy, for achieving 5 stars on a island on jurassic difficulty. Just load and release a dino or construct one more guest building somewhere.
[hide]https://www.mediafire.com/file/7uv1g6e14wkv9ko/Jurassic_Measures.zip/file[/hide]

Last edited:
I will check if I have any other that might be useful. I took a break from my dinos ahahahaha I've been playing since January. Problably have some for Sanctuary and the Jurassic Park DLC. Secrets of Dr. Wu are mixed with the main campaign, perhaps a trophy or two will unlock if you go to the islands Muerta East e Tacãno Research Facility in the "Green Thumb" save file.

Just a quick warning, some Secrets of Dr. Wu trophies are unlocked through story progression (I think), so only go there if you already played and unlocked those... Or it could mess up the correct order of unlocking

Of course, otherwise the trophies don't register.

But, the saves, except for Green Thumb, at least for me, haven't popped any trophies (no challenge-related trophies). Not sure why, but I've tried different configurations of deleting old saves, only including challenge saves, etc., and nothing.

has anyone successfully used these saves? Also, when you mention all DLCs, are you talking about the Expansion Collection or also the Herbivor, Carnivore, Claire's and Cretaceous packs as well?

Last edited: