• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Kingdom Hearts 2 Complete saveset disc [CUSA05786]

Armitage

Banned
February 5, 2020
Originally written by ady with contributions from simzone4 & DummyThrowaway at NGU

910BpgObXUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Game is disc version, eu.
Hello again, completed kingdom hearts 2 this weekend, but this time hopefully a more advanced set of saves to net you 9/10 if not all main trophies, including all but 2 story ones (i believe), instructions are all below on what to do and which save for which so you can make it look fairly legitimate.

I modded the health and mp beyond maximum, modded the level to 98 and the exp to something silly, so if you remove the no exp and get a kill you will get max level too, attack, defence magic all above 310, all saves are on critical, but it won't be noticeable
Lots of cutscenes and small fights in between each part, so ill just keep it simple, if you get stuck on any save press start and check journal, to the right side are instructions,
Can't get saves for roxas episode or timeless river episode from these slots, they'll have to be done again (I presume, you could try go timeless river and see if anything happens), you want to be playing the game once legit for story anyways, but for people who donÂ’t, keyhole saves and more below.
Small warning, on some of these saves, when you click on items it kicks you off the game, I didn't realise this until I had beaten the game anyways, shouldn't need to open items for what saves are below, the reason this happens I think is because you need to activate all 4 item and access slots on save wizard, but as I said you won't need items other then possibly quick use or the equipped ones. Saves are as followed, the upload contains a note of the same instructions too.

Slot 16, not sealed any keyholes, I'd do the land of dragons
Slot 2, Beasts castle, short this one, on this boss id recommend 2 goes, first one take all healing abilities off your team, then die on the boss on purpose, choose I wont give up to have mickey heal you getting a trophy, then finish the boss off afterwards.
Slot 1 main save can get all gummi related trophies here, just do one gummi mission, possibly unlock stuff by just opening journal and looking but unsure.

Slot 3, go to port royal beat boss and thatÂ’s it
Slot 4, agrahba, go to the palace then beat jafar (spam his head and stomach, when hes out of health hit roll up)
Slot 5, Halloween town, talk to santa and beat the boss
Slot 6, pride lands, go left and beat the boss
Slot 7, Olympus colosseum, talk to little fat red guy, help Hercules, beat hades
Slot 8, atlantica, talk to Sebastian and finish the last musical
Slot 9, 100 acre wood, just complete the one mini game in starry hill
Slot 10, space paranoids, cross bridge and beat boss
Slot 11, twilight town, just continue on for 10min, join axel fighting nobodies unlocks after
Slot 12, world that never was (reunite with riku if played from start of chapter)
Slot 13, final section of boss fights, after this go into journal to get all ansem reports and all nobodies make sure to watch all credits for all related trophies, no cut scene skipping.
Slot 14 saved shortly after credits, so colosseum, optional bosses, mini games, all the misc could be done on this.
Slot 17 beat all organization 13 – just beat zexion, go left down the ramp, through the hollow door in wall, and play the only one a different colour this will also get you all treasures as beating the last enemy gives the final chest
Slot 18 get all character files, go to twilight town and beat haynor by getting all 200 orbs, then beat setzor, you'll get multiple trophies.
Slot 19 all puzzle pieces, go into daylight puzzle and just press x

Extra separate save slot 4–other misc trophies possible with this save, start by going to great maw, approach light and get the trophy for all 13 mushroom, open the journal after for seeker trophy
[hide]CUSA5786[/hide] - use this for the mushrooms if my save was missing it
Slot 1 all heartless trophy, all hades cup trophies, missions, mini-games/all journal 100% platinum save
Complete all the colosseum events(just final battle may count), and the final heartless is in one of these, get trophies for all the arena events too, also all synthesis is completed, you can do this on any of my saves I believe but it may just pop on this one, if not craft another recipe.

To get an antiform, equip two become one blade, then activate an form, keep doing this until you get one, use any skate place for 5k skate points if it doesn't pop perform any skill then it'll pop.

Thanks, if anyone can let me know if it all works as it should it would be great, any issues with the upload I will re-do as and when I have a few spare moments.
[hide]Kingdom Hearts 2 save set[/hide]

limits and summons maxed, paradox cups unbeaten usa region, courtesy of Dummythrowaway
[hide]MEGA[/hide]

Last edited:
NOTE: Found this in NGU comments. May help.

Originally written by diegono at NGU

WITH THIS SAVE YOU WILL UNLOCK THE FOLLOWING TROPHY:

1. Rookie - Win the Pain and Panic Cup.
2. Novice Hero - Win the Cerberus Cup.
3. Artisan Hero - Win the Titan Cup.
4. True Hero - Win the Goddess of Fate Cup.
5. Coliseum Competitor - Win the Pain and Panic Paradox Cup.
6. Coliseum Star - Win the Cerberus Paradox Cup.
7. Hero of the Coliseum - Win the Titan Paradox Cup.
8. Coliseum Champion - Win the Hades paradox Cup.

[hide]Underworld Coliseum Cups Trophies[/hide] - Download

For more information read the document inside the download folder.