• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Dark Souls III Xiipord's game saves [CUSA03388]

Dovid

Save Master
VIP User
April 7, 2021
xdutkuy.png

Mf87PH3.png

Yo yo yo yooooo!
So guy's i've been having some fun with DS3 and decided to upload some of the more tedious game saves. I will be uploading as I go towards my own platinum.
This is not a save set, but if one exists let me know before contributing my work.
There is NO WAY, I repeat NO WAY as of now (April 28th, 2016) to use these saves. I am posting this for future use, once a resigner comes out.
So i'll be uploading saves here and there, if anyone wishes to add to my list please contact me!
Alright fellas have fun!

P08PaW1.png

Endings
To Link the First Flame & The End of Fire
Instructions:
You are in front of the bonfire, proceed to kneel.
1) Beat the final boss, activate the 1st ending, to Link the Fire by touching the final bonfire. That's the Link to Fire trophy down.
2) Reload save. Now beat the final boss again. This time there will be a summon sign beside the final bonfire. Activate it to summon the firekeeper and initiate the End of fire ending. That's the end of fire trophy down.
Download Link

Usurption of Fire ending

Covenant Trophies

Covenant: Way of Blue

Instructions: Load the "Greg" Save, walk forward through the doors and talk to the person sitting.
Le Download Link

Covenant: Warrior Of The Sun

Download Link
Instructions: Load up "Greg" save, you'll be in the room turn around and inspect the dead body to get a coin, Here's a video link of exactly what you need to do.

Covenant: Mound-makers

Download Link
Instructions: Load up "Greg" save, you'll be behind a monster with a cage on it's back go to the cage, run behind it and press "X", continue and follow along with this video for your trophy ,

Covenant: Blue Sentinels

For download link use the The Download link"]Cursed great-wood Boss Save [/URL]
Instructions: run to the Halfway Fortress, speak to both guys right near the bonfire. Video link, If you're confused there's plenty of guide it isn't too far of a run.

Covenant: Watchdogs of Farron

Instructions: Load the "Greg" profile, Talk to the laying wolf/dog literally in front of you and join the covenant
Download Link

Covenant: Rosaria's Fingers

Instruction: Open the "Greg" save/profile, walk forward talk to Rosaria
Download link

Boss Saves
Vordt of the Boreal Valley
Instructions: Load up the profile "Greg", walk down the steps to to Vordt. Watch this video at 17:48 if you're confused. Character is modded infinite health, so should be easy.
Download: The Download link

Curse-Rotted Greatwood
Instructions: Load up the profile "Greg", walk forward and fight. Character is modded infinite health, so should be easy.

Crystal Sage
Instructions: Load up the profile "Greg", walk forward Character is modded infinite health, so should be easy.

Abyss Watchers
Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", Walk out the doorway, and up the steps. Go and fight the Abyss Watchers, equipt whichever weapon you'd like or armor, you are practically invincible.

High Lord Wolnir
Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", Walk through the doorway, forward and interact the goblet, equip whichever weapon you'd like or armor, you are practically invincible with or without.

Deacons of the Deep
Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", walk forward through the fog and fight. You have infinite health and stats shouldn't be too difficult.

Yhorm the Giant

Pontiff Sulyvahn
Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", walk through the fog and fight him/her/it

Aldrich, Devourer of Gods & Dancer of the Boreal Valley
Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", walk through the fog and fight him/her/it, then cut scene and talk to the dude on the floor. After approach the knight statue behind were the dude was laying to fight the Dancer of the Boreal Valley. Both should be easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Dragonslayer Armour
Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", walk through the fog and fight, you've got infinite health, should be no problem.

Twin Princes
Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", open the doors in front of you, and proceed to the boss. You have infinite health and stats so you'll be solid.

Master of Rings

Master of Expression
Instructions: The last one you need is "Hurrah" which you can get by speaking to the blacksmith, Andre. Download Link

Ultimate Bonfire

Supreme Weapon Reinforcement

Master of Infusion

Master of Sorceries

Ultimate Estus
Instructions: Speak to the Blacksmith and choose the option to "Reinforce Estus Flask"
Le Download Link

MASTER OF EXPRESSION and MASTER OF MIRACLES and MASTER OF PYROMANCIES and Other "Master of "

Last edited: