• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US DMC ( Devil May Cry ) Definitve Edition Platinum Save [CUSA01013]

Yojimbo

Fanatic
November 9, 2020
Hey my homies what's up? Another day another post, so someone asked me if I have a save for DMC, I searched my backup archive and found an old NGU save ( originally from FallenSoldier ) so kudos for this goes to him!
With this save you can get the whole platinum in just a few hours.
However if you do care about a legit timestamp order, you do need to put some work into it by yourself. But SaveWizard has extremely powerful godmode like cheats for the game, so it's not a big deal.

I once wrote a mini roadmap to achieve this platinum in a legit looking order on ngu, so just copy / paste my own post into this fresh thread:

First of all. The legit way to this platinum contains 6 playthroughs. Three with Nero and three with Virgil ( both games use a seperate save files )
If you use this save blank on your account and you will finish only one mission, you will immediately unlock ALL three difficulty related trophies in one go. Furthermore you will unlock the trophy for 100 Kills, 1000 Kills and 2.500 Kills. As well as the Trophy for reaching SSS Rank in a Mission and for reaching 10 SSS rank in missions.
You don't need to be Einstein to understand, that this is not really clever. To avoid irregular time stamps, here is what you can do:

Nero related trophies: ( Save Wizard has Cheats for god mode and infinite devil trigger so it is a breeze )

1) Finish the game once on Human and finish at least 10 Secret Missions on your own for the specific trophy ( Secret Missions are the ones you have to find the keys for behind the golden doors ) This playthrough will unlock you all story related trophies and the 100 kills.
2 Finish the game now again on Son of Sparda ( unlocked by your previous run ) and activate Hardcore Mode as well. In this playthrough you will naturally reach the 1.000 Kills.
3) Finish one Mission on SSS on your own for the specific trophy.I recommend the Disco Boss Fight, it is very easy.
4) Finally you can use this save. Replay one mission and the final trophy for the last difficulty related trophy will pop as well as the 2.500 kills and the 10 SSS ranks and collectibles.

The only thing you have to do now is reach bloody palace depth 50 and clear out the easy miscellaneous stuff.

Virgil related trophies: ( Save Wizard has cheats for this as well )

1) Finish the game once on human, try to collect the lost souls for the collectibles trophy.
2) Finish the game again on Son of Sparda and activate Hardcore Mode as well.
3) Now load the Save and the trophies for 5 SSS ranks, the final difficulty and 1000 kills will pop.

Now just reach Bloody Palace depth 30 with Virgil and you are done.

This is just a quick and short overview. Maybe I forgot something but the most important things you have to look out for were mentioned.

Okay guys have fun and please don't forget to leave a like for more content = )

Download:
[hide][US] Devil May Cry Definitive Edition 100% Platinum Save
[/hide]

Last edited:
Beating a mission does not unlock the trophy for beating a single mission with SSS rank, but it does unlock the trophy for beating 10. I don't care about legit order so this sucks, cuz I can barely get to an S in combat after 2 days of trying. That's the trophy holding me back from the Plat.