• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU The Forest Platinum Save [CUSA12398]

7h1nk

What if all that you ever knew was a Lie
VIP User
October 22, 2020
PS40190.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(EU) The Forest [CUSA12398] Platinum Save by 7h1nk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone :)

Here a platinum save for (EU) The Forest [CUSA12398].
I don't know which trophies you can make with it but maybe someone would like to test it and report it.

@WILSON3000 Would be nice if you said whether it worked with 100 days of survival :D :)

You survived around 300 days and all items (some like the robot or weapon twice). You can all eat mushrooms. You can make healing items.
All passengers have red flags. Cave entrances have green flags. Your base has blue flags. XD I think at least that it was xD
There are 2 large warehouses with 4 story houses and each weapon is available 4 times (if your coop
want to play). There are enough skins, medicine, bones, snacks, drinks, zip lines, etc.

!!!! In the event that there are no opponents, use the console commands in the main menu for opponents
to activate again. I had planned to cut down all the trees (the regrowth of the trees is on display) but haven't had time for a long time. !!!!!!!!!!!

!!!! In order not to be flagged on leaderboard pages you should definitely do so with a dummy account
testing. For the order of the trophies you can also check the leaderboard pages. !!!!

Have fun with it and see you next time ;)

Regards 7h1nk

Hallo an alle :)

hier ein Platin Save für (EU) The Forest [CUSA12398].
Ich weiß nicht welche Trophäen ihr damit machen könnt aber vielleicht möchte es jemand testen und berichten.
Ihr habt um die 300 Tage überlebt und alle Items (manche wie Zum Beispiel den Roboter oder Waffe doppelt). Ihr könnt alle Pilze essen. Ihr könnt Heilungsgegenstände herstellen.
Alle Passagiere haben rote Fahnen. Höhleneingänge haben grüne Fahnen. Eure Basis hat blaue Fahnen. XD denke ich zumindest das es so war xD
Es gibt 2 Große Lager mit 4 Stöckigem haus und jede waffe ist 4 mal verfügbar (falls ihr coop
spielen möchtet). Es gibt genug Felle, Medizin, Knochen, Snacks, Getränke, Seilrutschen usw.

!!!!Für den Fall das es keine Gegner gibt nutzt die Consolen Commands im Hauptmenü um Gegner
wieder zu aktivieren. Ich hatte mal vorgehabt alle Bäume zu Fällen (das nachwachsen der Bäume ist ausgestellt) aber lang keine Zeit mehr dafür gehabt. !!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!Um auf Leaderboard Seiten nicht geflaggt zu werden solltet ihr es vorher auf jeden Fall bei einem Dummy Account
testen. Für die Reihenfolge der Trophäen könnt ihr ebenfalls auf Leaderboard Seiten nachschauen.!!!!

Viel Spaß damit und bis zum nächsten mal ;)

Grüße 7h1nk

LINK LINK LINK
LINK LINK LINK :D :D

Screenshots:
The Forest_20200610002543.jpg
The Forest_20190626225550.jpg
The Forest_20190626223825.jpg
The Forest_20190626223753.jpg
The Forest_20190106055558_3.jpg
The Forest_20190106055529_2.jpg
The Forest_20181211033017_3.jpg

Last edited:
Danke bro, Dings hier, wie haste die 1000 Bäume Trophy bekommen? Die ist Bugged glaube bei mir.

Moin Moin :D

die 1000 Bäume musst du in einer Sitzung machen. Am besten mit 4 Leute geht am schnellsten. Kannst aber mein Save nehmen da gibt es genug Dynamite im Haus und Kettensägen.
Rohrbomben und wenn das alles alle ist musst mit der Holzfälleraxt weiter machen bis de fertig bist. Mit Dynamite kannst locker mal 8-15 wegsprengen wenn sie gut stehen xD

Ich erinnere mich gut an diese Trophäe :O bei uns ist einer mitten in der Sitzung rausgegangen und dadurch mussten wir glaub seine alle nochmal machen ... Es waren gefühlte 1500 Bäume xD

Aber genieße meine Basis ;) die eine ist noch im Aufbau ich weiß gar nicht wo du spawnst xD

Viel Glück

Hey !! Thanks for share! i have buged the trophy for visit all caves, its posible earn this trophy in your save???

Thanks!!

Hi,

sry i dont really know but you can test it. Go in any Cave and the Trophy would pop (or not) ... all cave entrance have blue or green Flags ... I Hope it worked for you

Hey !! Thanks for share! i have buged the trophy for visit all caves, its posible earn this trophy in your save???

Thanks!!

are you sure it's bugged? You must have recorded every tiny point and corner of the cave system on your map (I mean the map he draws himself). Have used every cave entrance (best to go in and out at each entrance and ladder). I've read many times that some people have problems with it

are you sure it's bugged? You must have recorded every tiny point and corner of the cave system on your map (I mean the map he draws himself). Have used every cave entrance (best to go in and out at each entrance and ladder). I've read many times that some people have problems with it

Yes is buggy :(, very sad , in your save dsnt pop this trophy... omg

thanks anyways!!

A little late with my reply I have only just got round to trying it out. I can confirm the 100 days “Bad Father” trophy does work. It popped for me once it had changed to night time. Thank you for the save it was the only trophy I needed for platinum & I did not fancy playing a full 100 days again 👊🏻

A little late with my reply I have only just got round to trying it out. I can confirm the 100 days “Bad Father” trophy does work. It popped for me once it had changed to night time. Thank you for the save it was the only trophy I needed for platinum & I did not fancy playing a full 100 days again 👊🏻

Congrats to Platinum :D :) and thx for the information

Regards

Wenn ich ins Save rein lade bekomme ich alle Trophäen, oder wie darf ich das verstehen?

Moin Moin,

Wie oben beschrieben kann ich nicht sagen was alles an trophäen direkt kommt und was nicht ich habe es nicht getestet ich habe nur mein save hochgeladen und testen muss jeder selbst

MFG

wenn ich die datei als import einfügen will kommt ein fehler no valid saves found hast du eine lösung zum thema ? ich hab schon die datei umgeschrieben (nur Spielname*die zahlen und es neu gedownloaded aber es geht nichts