• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU The Evil Within 2 Complete Platinum Save Set (CUSA08975)

Drake2021

March 10, 2021

Hello everyone & welcome to my guide for The Evil Within 2.

This is a complete platinum save set so it's perfect for someone who wants to start the game from scratch or for someone who may misses a few trophies.
I haven't found anywhere a complete saveset, besides some specific trophies & I thought that it will be a great opportunity to create one.
If you are from an other region you can easily re-region any file you want and obtain also trophies.

BEFORE DOWNLOADING READ HERE:

1) I recommend for an easier experience, to create a Bethesda account for unlocking the cheats that they have. Keep in mind that for some specific trophies you must deactivate the cheats (usually only the one for 1-shot kill) for earning them.
2) I try as best as I could to include in some saves many trophies for winning some time for me and you guys.
3) With each save file you'll find inside a text guide with instructions on how to unlock every trophy.
4) Save Wizard cheats were used to mod some saves in order to help make things easier. But if you follow my guide everything will look natural.
4) Remember to take time breaks between getting the trophies, if you want the time stamps to look legit.

The Evil Within 2 - Platinum Save Set (CUSA08975)

Feel free to ask anything if you find any difficulty or if there's any issue with the saves.

ENJOY EVERYBODY
:pepewink::catjam:

Attachments

• wp3066366.jpg
    wp3066366.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Hi i am doing the japanese version. do i need to reregion the profile too?
i only need the classic run trophy and powerhouse

edit: dont know what i am doing wrong but after reregion and loading the save i am still at the location of my own save, i was in sebastians room but could not leave using the mirror...
will try again.

edit2: nah same problem. dont know why. seem i will tackle classic mode on myself again. at least now there are cheats...

Last edited:
So, I downloaded this save for the Diligent Reader, I am using the disc version so unsure if this set is for the digital but I use your save and nothing comes upon loading, I am back to my Chapter 16 game save.

Hello friend.
Well you have to check for sure if the CUSA number is the same.
I did all the saves with the digital version.
I'm from Europe but keep in mind that the game in Europe has 2-3 different regions.
So if you have another CUSA code you need to re-sign the save.

EDIT:
I checked and for Europe there are 3 different CUSA on retail version:
06164, 08974, 08975.
If you have one of the first 2, you need to re-sign my save.

Last edited:
I have EU CUSA08974 (PS Now). I resigned it again, changed region several times and the same thing happens to me. It keeps my save despite following all the steps, it is as if it didn't detect it. I can't use it. Can anyone change it to CUSA08974?

Hello.
For PS Now games i dont know if it works (because its not available in my country) but try this:
Try resign only the save (even if it says save slot or autosave) and not profil.
Also keep in mind that when you resign a save you'll see the save like it was when you left it, but if you load the save & not press continue,it will read it & there you must see the difference. At least that's how it was when i resign the classic mode from US version to my EU version. Hope that may help you :)

Thanks! I just need classic mode trophy.first I unzip your .rar file . Then convert “You Asked For It… Again” file(.rar) to zip file.finally I resign and reregion this file to my 16 chapter save(nightmare mode).When I load 16 chapter and beat finall boss.Till the end the trophy popped! My save is CUSA09363 version