• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Enter the Gungeon save set [CUSA01659]

sinkpox

Getting Known
March 10, 2021
This is an almost complete save set for Enter the Gungeon. Have in mind that for most of the trophies you will need to play by yourself, clear rooms and defeat bosses so you will need a certain knowledge of the game and not suck too much to be able to get them.

Trophies that you will have to get by yourself without a save (most of them are pretty easy):

Gungeon Acolite (completing the tutorial), I Knew someone would do it (make a table fall into a pit), Patron (Enable save wizard cheats on a save file with Ox and Clarence unlocked and buy everything in their shop a couple of times. On my saves they don't sell any item anymore, everything has been bought already), Grate Hall (accessing the Oubliette is pretty easy and it's on 1st floor), Demolition man (kill a frozen enemy rolling), Sworn Guy (follow a guide and use your own file to do it, on my saves it's already done), Not just a box (find and kill a mimic), Day Ruiner (you will need the Mailbox weapon), Exorcist, Jammed, The Password

For the rest of stuff I can make a save on the last checkpoint that the game lets the player save in order to get the trophy the fastest way possible.

Edit: Now this is an almost complete save set. I removed the inclomplete links and uploaded a new one with everything. Here's the link:

Enter the gungeon save

In case you fail you will have to load the save again from the usb to the playstation and try again

Save 1

- Slayer and Beast Master: you're at the 5th floor. Find and kill the final boss. Beast mode is activated so you will get both trophies.

- Gunsmith: after killing the final boss destroy the skull and grab the item. After that find the gunsmith in the same floor
and she will craft the bullet. Remember to pick it.

- Lion Leap: After getting the bullet go to the final boss room and keep going ahead until you are in another zone with giant
floating bullets that you have to jump to advance. Just fall, you won't die.

- Time paradox: After using the bullet on the marine there is a rather easy boss fight in order to kill his past. If you die you'll get this trophy but you will have to load the save file again and repeat everything you did before.

- Squad Captain: Kill the boss when you are in the past.

Save 2

- Going Down: Get out of the elevator and when it leaves jump into the pit. Give 10 credits to the npc there.

Save 3

- Reverence for the dead + Rage Mode: You have the emblem equipped. Go and find the altar and place the emblem on top. Remember to not get hit while carrying
it or it will get destroyed. Get down the stairs that appear and the trophy will pop.

Shortly after this save file i got Rage Mode trophy so keep flipping tables until it pops.

Save 4

- Going Downer: Get out the elevator and when it leaves jump into the pit. Give 15 credits to the npc.

Save 5

- Deadliest Game + Biggest Wallet: You're in the 5th floor. You have 286 coins so getting to 300 will be easy. Kill the final boss, grab the bullet from the
gunsmith and kill the Hunter's past.

Save 6

- Wingman: As a note in this run i got a quite op modified gun. It's an ak47 style weapon fusion with the AU gun.
The way to use it it's to fire one bullet and reload each time. (spam R1+square)

Kill the final boss, grab the bullet from the gunsmith and kill the Pilot's past.

Save 7

- Double Jeopardy + Historian + Lead God: Kill the final boss without getting hit, grab the bullet and kill the past of the Convict.

Use black void gun on boss to infinitely avoid incoming bullets + vulcan canon. Keep doing that until the boss is dead.
If you manage to not get hit during the bossfight pick the bullet-like item and you will get Lead God.

As a note you will need some ammo during this run or a good weapon from the rainbow chest since most of the weapons magazines
are empty and you will need to clear a lot of rooms before the bossfight and picking the bullet.

Save 8

- Going Downest: Get off the elevator and when it leaves jump into the pit. Give 20 credits to the npc there.

Save 9

Beep + Castle Crasher: Bring the broken tv item to the gunsmith. This will unlock the robot playable character and the trophy.

Got the Castle Crasher trophy shortly after this save. You can try with the next saves with the requirement already done.
If that doesn't pop the trophy for you use this save and after some 1st floor runs it will pop.

Save 10

Re-armed + Hedge Slinger: Grab the arm in front of the shop and give it to Nox, the robot that's inside the same shop.

For Hedge Slinger i've completed 4/5 wagers against the gunsling king. Him appearing on any floor is totally rng.
Winning one more will pop the trophy.

Save 11

Gun Game: You are on the 5th floor, beat the final boss. Your weapon will change every time it does X damage to an enemy but you have some good passives like
a revive with 1 heart if you die and a good amount of health.

Save 12

Last stop + Gungeon Master: The save is on the 5th floor as usual. Give everything the npc of the elevator asks for and just breeze through floors 5th and 6th with a gun with infinite ammo and insane damage. If that wasn't enough i got a pasive item that let's you play frame per frame and an active item that stops time while moving and shooting :pcmr:

Got Pit Lord trophy while I was in the 6th floor so a few kills throwing enemies into a pit left.

Save 13

Dungeon diver: 38/40 chamber 2 cleared.

Save 14

Woodsie Lord: 8/10 items stolen.

Try to get an item that let you steal from a rainbow chest on the first floor, go to a shop and steal two items.
If you don't get the item (the bell and the blue ethereal ring have decent chance to appear) restart de level and try again.

Save 15

Trickshot + The Bullet + Rider: 2/3 Winchester's game won, 4/5 bullet encounters.

Those 2 encounters are rng so you will have to look for them on your own on gungeon runs. I recommend trying to get any
item that makes you fly for making Winchester's game super easy. That minigame doesn't spawn that often and it's pretty easy
to miss a bullet making you fail and have to search the encounter again on another run.

Important note about using elevator shortcuts. Once you use the shortcut to find the npc just do one run and DON'T use quick
retry. Go back to the lobby and use the elevator again to reset totally the level. You won't find any if you quick retry,
trust me ^^'

A bit after after this save i got the Rider trophy killing around 10 more enemies mounted on a minecart on floor 3.

Save 16

Mine master: 26/30 3rd chamber completed.

You can try using the platinum save for this trophy to unlock on as well in just one run.
In case that doesn't work you can use this save to get it.

Save 17

Cartographer's assistant + Hollowed out + Forger + Money Pit:

Just speak with the Lost Adventurer on the Breach.

9/10 5th chambers cleared.
14?/20 4th chambers cleared.

Around 10 Chandelier kills left.

Save 18

Weird tale + Great Hall + "Platinum" save

Only one 5th floor boss kill left for completing all Frifle's challenges.

For Great Hall the last npc missing is Trorc, a merchant orc that you have to buy him any item when you encounter him in the Gungeon
and he will join the breach. Deactivate Rainbow mode or you won't be able to buy him anything and run gungeons normally until
you find him since using the elevator didn't seem to spawn him.

All the other trophies are done in this save so try doing the accumulative stuff like clearing chambers and killing with chandelures,
minecarts and pits. If that doesn't pop them you have the other saves with the objective not done yet.

Last edited: