• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Stardew Valley [CUSA06840] - Fector's Challenge, Craft Master, Gourmet Chef

JlZZYBELLE

Familiar Face
December 10, 2020
Download Link > My Files

OM5nSWA.jpg

Fector's Challenge + Prarie King
Head to Saloon, you're on the last boss fight. Character is modded, you can one-shot the boss. If you accidentally die, reload the day's save without going to sleep.

z6J8dov.jpg

QLYWml8.jpg

Gourmet Chef + Craft Master
Last items needed are Shrimp Cocktail and Deluxe Scarecrow - use the kitchen stove and workbench outside the house.

** This save may unlock other trophies as it's nearly platinum. Please leave comments below to let others know.

Download Link > My Files

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you're interested in modding your own save for Prarie King, here's how I did it -
You must have at least one level progress from the arcade machine, go home and sleep. Otherwise it won't show up in your advanced mode.

> Search for JOTP
> You can edit numbers for Bullet Damage, lives, etc. I think legit game numbers are between 1 and 10, I tried 990 and they seemed to work. Messing with character speed made my character stuck in one spot, this needs more testing. For Fector's Challenge you can change <died><boolean> to false. This way you can make it to the last boss, mod it and finish the boss without dying.

After saving and exiting Advanced Mode, you need to use this code in Quick Mode

20000000 3CBFBBEF

(I got that code from Hackinformer thread, something they called an XML fix)

bU7uake.jpg

Last edited:
Download Link > My Files

OM5nSWA.jpg

Head to Saloon, you're on the last boss fight. Character is modded, you can one-shot the boss. If you accidentally die, reload the day's save without going to sleep.

z6J8dov.jpg

QLYWml8.jpg

Last items needed are Shrimp Cocktail and Deluxe Scarecrow - use the kitchen stove and workbench outside the house.

** This save may unlock other trophies as it's nearly platinum. Please leave comments below to let others know.

Download Link > My Files

Thank you bro, you're awesome! I'll do some testing tomorrow.

Download Link > My Files

OM5nSWA.jpg

z6J8dov.jpg

QLYWml8.jpg

Download Link > My Files

this is gorgeous man!! thank you so much!

Hi There,

When I go into advanced mode on Save Wizard to import the Wizzy exported data it doesn't let the save wizard application accept this, Am I doing something wrong? This is the only save I have been unable to resign. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Im on EU VERSION

Hi There,

When I go into advanced mode on Save Wizard to import the Wizzy exported data it doesn't let the save wizard application accept this, Am I doing something wrong? This is the only save I have been unable to resign. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Im on EU VERSION

I've only tested on US versions on my main and alt account, I'm not sure why there would be any issues resigning. Make sure both files are placed in SAVEDATA > numbered folder > CUSA06840.

I exported the advanced mode file, maybe try importing and overwriting your own save with this -
__Wizzy_277242649__Wizzy_277242649

I deliberately stopped pursuing the platinum in Stardew Valley two years ago because of the two Prairie King trophies. I now have hope that I can finish this platinum. Thank you so much.