• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Assassin's Creed Unity save compliation [CUSA00663]

busterdawg

VIP User
VIP User
October 28, 2020
This is a repost of saves from NGU for Assassin's Creed Unity (PS4, CUSA00663).

All credit to Lucas-Vinicius and clicksn2005, who created the saves. If OP's wish their content removed from this post let me know and I will delete it, or contact a mod to transfer thread ownership.

I have not used or tested these saves.

Looking for an EU save set? Check out this thread.

Original post.

Assassins Creed Unity [CUSA00663] by Lucas-Vinicius

"continue with the story, finish the mission and you'll get

Curtain Call
Complete Memory Sequence 12.

I Want It All
Complete all Single Player mission challenges in Paris.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

after you are back in paris , open the menu and unlock the last skill. it is the
Improved Phantom Blade from the Ranged section. you'll get

I Got Skills
Unlock all Skills.

you can travel to Versailles

here you can see one last chest, cockade and a viewpoint on the map.

go get all three and you receive

Panoramic View
Synchronize all Viewpoints in Paris.

Tricolore
Collect all Cockades

Curiosity
Open every chest in Paris.

Ransacking Versailles
Earn 100% completion of Versailles.

here you can get some co-op trophys. you can select the co-op missions by
press the options button -> "progress tracker" -> co-op mission tab

first complete the "Heads Will Roll" co-op mission and you'll get

Share the Wealth
Get all the rewards in a Co-op mission in Paris.

now complete the heist mission "Tithing Templars" to get

Visited Once
Complete all Co-op and Heist missions at least once.

now we come to the rift missions. you can select the rift missions by
press the options button -> "progress tracker" -> rift missions tab

complete the Rift Mission "Medieval - Quarry", during this mission free the assasin to get

Thawed
Free a total of 10 trapped Assassins.

then go for the Data Bonuses ( To earn a data bonus, you must get the second score requirement
after you complete the first one.) and you'll get

Needs More Data
Earn Data Bonuses in 3 different Helix Rifts.

after you finished the mission you'll get

No Man's Land
Complete all Rift missions.

play the last social club mission. to see the mission you can select the last Social Club mission
"Bridge Brigands" by pressing the options button -> "progress tracker" -> Social Club mission

complete the last Social Club mission to receive

An Old Internet Meme
Renovate all the Social Clubs and complete all the Social Club missions.

equip an long weapon and kill 2 more enemies and you'll get

Poked!
Kill 20 enemies with a Long Weapon.

just get the Medieval Armor. it's in the underground of the Cafй Thйвtre.
to see the location just watch the beginning of the video, you don't have to do the puzzles shown in the video
Assassin's Creed Unity - How to unlock Medieval Armor (From the Past Trophy / Achievement Guide) - YouTube

From the Past
Unlock the Medieval Armor in the Cafe Theatre.

go in the training room of the Cafe Theatre. To get to the training room, simply go upstairs
and go through the first door to your right. You will now be in a large open room and will
have the option to play training missions. play the "Ground Execution" Training to get

Know-It-All
Complete all training missions.

now perform a ground execution which you learned from the last training to get

And Stay Down!
Perform a ground execution.

you can watch a play in the Cafe Theatre watch this video to know what to do
Assassin's Creed Unity - Patron of the Arts Trophy / Achievement Guide - YouTube
you'll get

Patron of the Arts
Watch a play in the Cafe Thйвtre.

you can get another trophy by have a view from arnos balcony

Room With A View
Enjoy the view of Paris from Arno's balcony.

if you buy the last renovation from the Cafe Thйвtre you'll get

Master Architect
Complete all the renovations of the Cafe Thйвtre.
[hide]
Assassins Creed Unity
[/hide]

Posted by clicksn2005

"First of all, i want to thank Lucas for his post. Second, I want to add a few saves to this, so please see my save descriptions below.

Before talking about my saves, you may get an error when trying to use Lucas' saves. If you go to unpackage the RAR file, you may get an archive error. For some reason this file can only be unpacked with WINRAR. It is free to download and use, so just download WINRAR and unpack it. Now on to my saves I am adding.

With Lucas' saves, you can get all of the story related trophies except for Memories 7, 10, and 11. To get the trophies, go to Progress Tracker and replay the last mission of each memory (except 7,10, and 11). This will pop the trophy each time.

Unfortunately it will not work for 7,10, ,and 11 because there is a unplayable extra mission part to all 3 of these memories. So I made saves for all 3.

For Memory 7, load the file named Memory 7 and finish the mission. Once it is finished you will need to jump into a portal. The trophy will not pop until after you jump into the portal, it does not pop at the end of the memory.

For Memory 10, you will load right above the Mission start exclamation point. Go to the exclamation point (in the assassins Den), watch or skip the cutscene, and the trophy will pop.

For Memory 11, either continue on to Memory 11, or load my save. Run to the portal for the trophy to pop.

Now run to a locked chest and open it for the 20 chests trophy.

Now run to the social club I didn't renovate (red building on your map) and renovate it for the first social club trophy)

Next go to an enigma. Pick any, just do it by googling the answer.

[hide]Additional Saves as noted above[/hide]

acho que esse seu save ainda esta no servidor da sua conta do mega de uma olhada dai vc upa eles de novo
I think your save is still on the server of your mega account, take a look and then you upload them again

The file you are trying to download is no longer available
The following reasons could be the cause:
The file has been deleted for violation of the Terms of Service.
The URL is invalid. The link you are trying to access does not exist.
The file was deleted by the user

This might be a dumb question but, how do I go about assigning this save to the game. I have downloaded this save (which I thank you for, you're awesome), but when I try to upload it. It brings me to my original save from the cloud from 2017.