• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Zombie Army 4 Dead War -Send me an Angel [CUSA12583]

jag176

Getting Known
December 18, 2020
Send me an Angel
Start a campaign on Hell machine, the hero action is just to the left outside of the safe room. Completing it should also get you the trophy for reaching level 50.

I've completed most of the grinding trophies for this save, so I don't know if they will unlock. Let me know whether or not they do (kill one zombie, survive a wave, perform a takedown on a heavy, revive another player, beat the last chapter of a level with golden perks without using a medkit, etc.)

One grinding trophy that should be left is to sever limbs. An easy way to do this is to start a campaign on Mission 7 - All Roads Lead to Hell - Chapter 4
Hit the start button and click on the bottom right to Track the Challenge. From your spawning location, run straight to the Heavy Machinegun and you will see lines of about a hundred zombies standing near explosive barrels. Simply shoot the left barrel with the Heavy Machinegun, then the right and middle ones, and restart checkpoint, and repeat as needed. Your challenge for the chapter is dismember 200 arms with HMG, so you'll have an idea how many your getting each run (usually 50-70 per restart). In total, it shouldn't take you longer than an hour.

Also, a lvl 99 save file for ‘hail to the king , baby!’ from ramin
Also you can get ‘weapon expert’ and ‘I can do anything I want. I got guns’ for weapon mastery. Other trophies are unlikely to unlock with this file.

https://mega.nz/file/n00WhChZ#cvNq-acEEPKcink5g91jOU9EfSVCB48tnrbLrijqKvQ
For ‘hail to the king, baby’ you only need 450 more xp for lvl 100. I suggest you start chapter 1 part 1 because it is the shortest chapter in game and upon complete you get more than 3000xp
For weapon mastery trophies just start chapter 8 part 4 in first enemy encounter you can max all weapons

Weapons include :
1 . Gewehr 43 -- Kill 10 snipers by shooting them through the scope 9/10
2 . M30 Drilling -- Kill 250 Zombies by dismembering limbs 233/250
3 . Webley MKVI -- Get 200 double kills or above 196/200
You can also mastery mp 44 if you like

Last edited: