• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Deus Ex Mankind Divided save compilation [CUSA01799]

busterdawg

VIP
VIP
October 28, 2020
This is a repost of saves from NGU for Deus Ex Mankind Divided (PS4, CUSA01799).

All credit to original posters, who created the saves. If OP's wish their content removed from this post let me know and I will delete it, or contact a mod to transfer thread ownership.

I have not used or tested these saves.

Also see Deus Ex Mankind Divided: I never asked for this

--------------------

Deus Ex Mankind Divided NG++/Never Asked for This [CUSA01799] by reidouraidou

Original Post

"3 Unique weapons - EMP rifle, Devastator shotgun, Scoped revolver and other weapons. Tons of health and biocell. All upgrades bought. 1 save near the end of the game (SAVE:the one with adam behind a box with 2 guards ahead of him - Can get the pacifist if you keep non-lethal, just have to save de delegates, where you get the last E-book for the trophy and confront marchenko) The auto save is from the end of this playtghtough, and the others i'm not sure. Put everything on savewizard and try it out. Can go directly to new game plus from the menu

Deus Ex Mankind Divided NG++/Never Asked for This/Couple of trophies [CUSA01799]

LINK FIXED
SAVE:CUSA01799
dxngdxngsavegame0001.zip - Google Drive

Save reuploaded thx to evildrake

Originally Posted by evildrake View Post
Hello i see a few people in this thread asking for a reupload of reidouraidou save with the bin files included so i was searching through some old usb sticks i found and i found this save on one.

Now i don't know if the save works properly as i can't check it since i don't have the game anymore but i was able to resign them to my profile so they should be ok.

reidouraidou Deus Ex Mankind Divided US saves reupload

hanonimo31, 01-23-2018, 04:54 PM :
I tested the "SAVE" yesterday and only got:
-We Are Human Beings
-Pacifist
-Tablet Collector
-Spokes in Two Wheels
-He's [Not] Dead, Jim
-The Supreme Enlightened

These 3 I got them on my own:
-The Invincible Body, Fighting an Iron Devil
-Invisible War
-Ground Mail Was a Better Option

It would be missing these two trophies ...
-I Never Asked For This
-Foxiest of the Hounds
"

----------------------------------

By livingguyanese

Original Post

" Foxiest of hounds
Deus_Ex_Mankind_Divided_-_Foxiest_of_Hounds.rar

Never Asked For This
Deus_Ex_Mankind_Divided_I_Never_Asked_For_This.rar

Just load the first save file

DLC might be needed

USA saves"

------------------------------------

Deus Ex Mankind Divided DLC Save Set [CUSA01799] by RoyalBlue726

Original Post

"
Deus Ex Mankind Divided DLC Save Set CUSA01799

[hide]System Rift[/hide]

Help Desk - Talk to the receptionist and choose the option Baba-Yaga-50
Knock Knock - Move forward and watch the scene
Go Figure - Put the Figure on the table
Murder He Wrote & Too Hot to Handle - pick up the pocket secretary on the table for the murder he wrote trophy. Follow the quest and watch the scene for the too hot to handle
Extract The Data... - Just extract the data
Expose The Truth! and Cleen Sweep - Just chug the pain killer and run through the quest heal if necessary.

[hide]A Criminal Past[/hide]
Quid Pro Quo - talk to npc near the door and trade him the alcohol.
Don't Reach, Kid - Shoot the ball on the hoop.
Dressed for the Occasion - wear the clothes in the locker.
A Just Cause - talk to the npc and give him the biocell
Smooth Like Soap- Enter the showeroom
Objection! - follow the quest
Misc Trophies - Finish the game by going to the landing after the scene side with Mejia and make sure not to kill him or let the fixer die, just use the stun gun. After knocking Mejia out talk to the fixer for the Umlauts or no Umlauts trophy
Code of Conduct
Winners Don't Use Drugs (or Biocells)
A Criminal Past
Umlauts or no Umlauts
"