• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi â˜ ï¸ Zombie Army 4: Dead War – Semi Save Set + DLC [CUSA12583|CUSA12596] 🧟

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
glAx5cl.png

I couldn't find any US save for Zombie Army 4 here on PlayerSquared so
I decided to upload my own saves and some I found on TheTechGame, credits to Minato and ramin from TTG.

Update: we also just got a new save from Kiryu for the 4 players trophy, thank you a lot pal :)
Update 2: as a request from the community, I have also added a new save for the Nightmare difficulty, enjoy!

Text Guide
8/9 heroic actions, 8/9 missions done on hard difficulty with 4 players,
9750/10000 limbs served, 124/144 waves completed, level 49/50:

This is no Sunday School Picnic! (Complete the campaing on hard difficulty,
just do Mission 2 - Chapter 4 on hard difficulty).
Leave the Limbs You’ve Lost (Serve ~250 more limbs, use shotguns or grenades, a good spot is
at the beginning of Mission 1 - Chapter 2, zombies set to 4 players on easy difficulty).
Gore Soaked (Just complete a couple more missions or challenges).
Send me an Angel (Perform all heroic actions, just do heroic action on
Mission 9 - Chapter 1 at the very beginning, right after you open the door. Follow the video if needed).

Zombie Army 4 Heroic Action Locations - YouTube
(I do not own this video)

Additionally, you can also obtain:

He did Nazi that coming (Complete Chapter 9).
Is it over? (Complete the Campaign).
Weapons Expert (Finish MP44 requirement).

milito0022 and ramin's saves:

Hail to the king, baby! (Get more 450xp to level 100, just rush Mission 1 - Chapter 1).
I can do anything I want. I got guns (Select continue and finish the equipped weapons's proficiency):
Gewehr 43 — kill 1 more sniper by shooting it through the scope (9/10).
M30 Drilling — kill 7 more zombies by dismembering limbs (233/250).
Webley MKVI — get 4 more double kills (196/200).

Hoarder and Gotcha, didn't I? (Gather every collectible in Mission 8 - Chapter 3)

I do not own this video
(I do not own this video)

Kiryu's save:

That's a Lot of Them, and Only 4 of Us (Finish Mission 1 - Chapter 3 with 3 more players.
Do it on hard difficulty for This is no Sunday School Picnic! if you still don't have it).
A Gross Gross (Complete around 20 more waves on any map).

Nightmare difficulty:

8/9 missions done on Nightmare difficulty, just finish Mission 9 - Chapter 1
to obtain the 0.1% trophy None More Hard: Complete the Campaign on Nightmare difficulty.
Oh jeez, that was a hard one, I wish you luck and patience! Tested as of Patch 1.33 in May 2021.
You cannot use it to get any other trophy.
Note on trophy estruture: backup your save! Due to zombie army peculiarity you cannot obtain any other trophies
that has already been earned, even the non cumulative ones, something related to profile progress. So, because
these saves are close to platinum/100%, it becomes useless after use. Beware, so you don't waste your time like I did.

Reminder:
US = [CUSA12583]
EU = [CUSA12596]
Special thanks to xTheSolutionNOT for re-regioning these saves to the EU region :pepehappy:

Link to download all in one (480 MB):
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Link to download only the DLC (103 MB):
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶 on Patch 1.29 in April 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 8.50) :pepewink:
For exclusive use on PlayerSquared.

Last edited:
Re: Zombie Army 4 Dead War semi save set [CUSA12583]

I got my savefiles on PS Plus that have only Chapter 1 Hard mode left to get Trophies for clear campaign on Hard mode and going with 4 player all mission.

Hello, i can't convert this save to EU with save wizard (no access to advanced mode) it's possible to get this save in EU
Thank to advance

Hello, i can't convert this save to EU with save wizard (no access to advanced mode) it's possible to get this save in EU
Thank to advance

dude if your looking for the trophy a friend in need, no one has ever made a save for it since there's no need to do so. Just boost it with a friend, you'll take literally 10 minutes, its faster than downloading and resigning a save.

Awesome! May you share it with us?

Sorry for late replies, i totally forgot it because there's no notification. Maybe you already done that at this point, but im still sharing the savefiles incase anyone else need it. You can stack it in your post if you want, since i already finish and delete the game. This savefiles will give you:

This is no Sunday School picnic!

That's a lot of them, and only 4 of us

You just have to finish Chapter 1 on Hardmode with 3 other player and both trophy will pop. Also you can get the A gross gross trophy around 20+ more waves, if you dont mind to grind.

CUSA12583

Sorry for late replies, i totally forgot it because there's no notification. Maybe you already done that at this point, but im still sharing the savefiles incase anyone else need it. You can stack it in your post if you want, since i already finish and delete the game. This savefiles will give you:

This is no Sunday School picnic!

That's a lot of them, and only 4 of us

You just have to finish Chapter 1 on Hardmode with 3 other player and both trophy will pop. Also you can get the A gross gross trophy around 20+ more waves, if you dont mind to grind.

CUSA12583

Noice! This will help a lot of people, it's the most boring trophy, thank you a lot!!
I just added it :pepewink: