• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Doom (2016) Save Set "Complete" [CUSA02085]

busterdawg

Fanatic
VIP
October 28, 2020
This is a repost of a save from NGU for Doom 2016 (PS4, CUSA02085).

All credit to the original poster, musicgamer. If OP wishes their content removed from this post let me know and I will delete it, or contact a mod to transfer thread ownership.

I have not used or tested these saves.

Original Post

"Starting to upload saves for Doom, I use Maka's guides videos for the trophies.

collect the argent cell for argent overload. then continue the mission and do the last rune trial for The Circle is Complete. It's chapter 9 starting at 12:58 in maka's guide. Sorry maka said this was the last mission with challenges but that is not the case as the rest have challenges too, ill make a save with the challenges later
Save- All Challenges,Runes, Argent Overload

At start of Mission 11. You just need 1 kill while you are in saving throw state (get hit once after you are at the lowest health possible and it'll start slow motion during which you must kill an enemy). Follow maka's video for the last argent cell and field drone for the last weapon mod.
Save- All Runes upgraded, Argent Cells, Weapon Mods

Near end of mission 12 right before the last elite guard, follow 16:33 onwards. Upgrade the praetor suit and collect the last data log.
Save- Full predator suit, All Data Logs

Right before last big regular enemy fight in Chapter 13 final chapter. Hold L2 and headshot a hell knight (the brute rammer with a white head) with gauss cannon. When 2-3 barons come out bring out your bfg with triangle and grab the quad dmg, kill two of them closeish together with one shot for all challenges trophy, Continue and finish mission for last doll collectible for all collectibles, you'll get last boss and complete game on any difficulty trophies too.
Save- All Challenges, Mods Maxed, Collectibles

All the saves in one file
Saves- Doom
This save set is complete. Thanks for visiting the thread.

Videos I used for the collectibles/trophies: DOOM - 100% Walkthrough incl. All Collectibles/Secrets & Challenges - PlaystationTrophies.org"

ThatEpicSomeone

Save 1: I did do the "Mission Select > Lazarus Labs", which I played from the beginning to end with all collectibles already found.
Only collecting the Data Logs trophy popped, not rune trials & not defeating the Cyberdemon trophy.
Save 2: I loaded continue instead of Mission Select & got the Argent Cell getting "Argent Overload" & "Argent Fiend", "Hot Swapper" popped after following Maka's guide. Beating level gets you the "Outnumbered? No problem." trophy.
Save 3: I loaded continue again getting the "Overclocked" Trophy after upgrading your Praetor suit on a single campaign run.
Save 1 (again): reloaded but hit continue & played Mission "Argent D'Nur" if you do the double baron kill in one shot with the BFG, you'll get the trophy "What Else Ya Got?" for all challenges done. Continuing to the end of level & beating the Spider Mastermind you'll achieve, "Who's Next?", "Knee-Deep in the Dead", & "Every Nook & Cranny". Thanks MusicGamer!