• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Nioh Platinum Save Set [CUSA07123]

isabaso

Fanatic
November 24, 2020
Nioh-LOGO.jpg
Hey everyone!
I made mission saves and other miscellaneous trophy saves based on this modded save.

No DLC required
Game Version 1.23
Tested on a dummy account

The saves are all at the last possible shrine before important points.
Information on how to obtain a certain trophy is attached to each separate save.

Possible trophies:
A Long Journey Begins
They Call Him Anjin
Keeper of The Flame
An Agreement Forged
Nue Slayer
Wandering Spirit
A Question of Intentions
Onward to a Decisive Battle
The Battle Ends
A True Samurai
Friend of Guardians
Freedom Restored
Divine Obtainer
End Times
Yokai Quelling Master
Battle's End
Making Rounds
Full-Fledged Samurai
Gesture Master
Kodama Leader
Legendary Swordsmith
Master of Quality
Refashion
Latest Masterpiece
Regular Smith Customer
Disguiser
Fashionista
Ressurector of Hiragumo
Samurai of Legend
Spa Healer
Ugly Fellow
Spa Lover
Teamwork
Twilight Walker
Yokai Telepathy
All Mystic Art Trophies

Trophies that might pop, when you load up nearly every save except for "A Long Journey Begins":
The Beginning of a Samurai
Ultimate Pro

"Master of Chaos" needs to be done on your own.

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Last edited:
hello, when i use the Samurai of Legend save i do not see the "Ominous Cavern" twilight mission but one twilight mission of the dlc. but i don't have it. how can i solve this problem? can someone help me with this trophy? thsnks in advance

Twilight missions rotate each day. "Ominous Cavern" is just the last mission you're missing for the Samurai Trophy. You gotta wait for it to show up in rotation (They change at 7AM CET / 6AM GMT / 1AM ET / 11PM PT).

thanks for this save set it all works. Master of Chaos trophy, tried it on my own but it still won't pop. it's the only one left.

UPDATE: really thanks for the saveset got ps4 and ps5 plat. "Master of Chaos" was a pain in the ass, because it was glitched or something on both systems finally after many tries(3 hours lol) it popped but had to do it again on ps5. only thing remaining are some bronze trophies from the dlc's i think i skip those since i'm only interested in plat gold and silver.

Last edited:
View attachment 229
Hey everyone!
I made mission saves and other miscellaneous trophy saves based on this modded save.

No DLC required
Game Version 1.23
Tested on a dummy account

The saves are all at the last possible shrine before important points.
Information on how to obtain a certain trophy is attached to each separate save.

Possible trophies:
A Long Journey Begins
They Call Him Anjin
Keeper of The Flame
An Agreement Forged
Nue Slayer
Wandering Spirit
A Question of Intentions
Onward to a Decisive Battle
The Battle Ends
A True Samurai
Friend of Guardians
Freedom Restored
Divine Obtainer
End Times
Yokai Quelling Master
Battle's End
Making Rounds
Full-Fledged Samurai
Gesture Master
Kodama Leader
Legendary Swordsmith
Master of Quality
Refashion
Latest Masterpiece
Regular Smith Customer
Disguiser
Fashionista
Ressurector of Hiragumo
Samurai of Legend
Spa Healer
Ugly Fellow
Spa Lover
Teamwork
Twilight Walker
Yokai Telepathy
All Mystic Art Trophies

Trophies that might pop, when you load up nearly every save except for "A Long Journey Begins":
The Beginning of a Samurai
Ultimate Pro

"Master of Chaos" needs to be done on your own.

[Hidden content]

hey im having an issue using the file, each time i try to import a trophy save it just doesnt appear

Reactions: flushr