• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Final Fantasy XV save compilation [CUSA01633]

busterdawg

Fanatic
VIP
October 28, 2020
This is a repost of saves from NGU for Final Fantasy XV (PS4, CUSA01633).

All credit to original posters, who created the saves. If OP's wish their content removed from this post let me know and I will delete it, or contact a mod to transfer thread ownership.

I have not used or tested these saves.

Also see: Final Fantasy XV - 100% Save [CUSA01633] + Platinum Trophy! by Hydrogen.

Final Fantasy XV some trophies [CUSA01633] by MusicGamer

Original Post

"First save is for the thirteen royal arms. All you have to do is collect the Shield of the Just which is basically the easiest one in the Tomb of the Just. I guess you could also defeat melusine July update trophy in the road to the NW lake since 2 chars are lvl 120. Save: Shield for 13 Royal Arms

Ok here is a save for weaving tapestry do 1 more sidequest (dave or sania is the easiest). It also has photography and cooking at lvl10 and survival at 9.9. Sorry I already had those skills at lvl10 because I thought the Plat save popped those trophies and was just making this save to look more legit. good news is you can rubberband your controller 10-15 mins if that and rest for the survival trophy which is theoretically the longest, ill also make one for fishing if the plat save doesn't work for that. Save: Weaving Tapestry and Cooking,Photo,Survival"

Posted by luix:

tested your "shield for 13 royal arms" save and it worked perfectly. you can also get the trophy for max cooking skills. you can even get the max photography level trophy in about 10-15 minutes.

the cooking level is already at 10 in the save i have used. so i just camped, cooked something and the trophy popped. for the photography trophy, just make some more pics and you will be at lvl 10 in about 10-15 mins.

Posted by DUKEFLEED:

i tested it, for the quests trophy you to do one side quest to pop the trophy.

for the skills walk a little bit for survivor skill and the photography will pop

--------------------------------------

Final Fantasy XV fishing trophy [CUSA01633] by RolandDeschain4

May not be working!

Original Post

"just camp, you should see some trophies pop.
Dropbox - CUSA1633"

--------------------------------------

Final Fantasy XV DLC Trophies [CUSA01633] by WalkWitGreatness

Original Post

"I completed all the dlcs for ffxv i don't know what will unlock with these Saves but lets break down the list

Episode Gladio(Save 2):

For this one you might have to play around with it cause with the saves this dlc i was unlocking the (Collect all items trophy)
for the rest of the trophies in this dlc you can see if it unlocks anything else cause all the other trophies look like you have to do them yourself

Episode Prompto(Save 3):

Dogged Rider: im sure everyone needs this trophy so the trials are all completed you can try completing one on time to get this trophy (not 100% sure)

Episode Ignis(Save 4):

Altissian Ambassador: the first save is set to easy and theres one more document you have to collect and its literally on a green box on the left from where you spawned at
Master of the Elements: the second save should also be set to easy and it starts at the beginning of chapter 2 just keep using total clarity and the trophy should pop up right away

Episode Ardyn(Save 6):

Return of the Founder King: This trophy is Set to easy and all you have to do is do the final battle just dont take alot of damage and do not go into your demon state and the trophy should pop up

if you would like to see if any other trophies unlock with these go ahead just try out all save slots

Ps: if the save doesn't work try transferring (Save 1) i think DLC Data is saved there to im not 100% Sure

Final Fantasy DLC Saves "

Posted by javasquez:
I tested:
- Promto save and trophy doesn't pop up.
- Ignis save, Works.
- Ardyn: u must use the second save to get the following trophies: Return of the Founder King and Mastering the Darkness.

------------------------------------

[Multi-Region] Final Fantasy XV - Comrades DLC 100% [CUSA01615/01633] by jack7777

Original Post

"Hello i have 100% in dlc comrades FF XV i share my save.

EU version : FF XV DLC 100% Link not working

trophy 999 999 KW pop, For got trophy you need speak the girl electrical network map, and exit. For trophy Cleaving a Path go to the truck and go to the last zone and beat the boss

I would have saved you 5 days.

US version : Final Fantasy XV Comrades US

Thks to markl1989 for US Save

IMPORTANT : For 2nd dlc go here https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forum...537-eur5-50-ff-xv-comrades-1-2-dlc-100-a.html. "

Thank you. I can confirm that the following trophies will pop using the first save:
1 - weaving tapestry ( after doing 1 more sidequest)
2 - Faithful Heir ( for collecting 13 royal arms) it will pop automatically.
3 - Cooking expert ( cook a meal while camping and the it will pop out.
4 - Photo expert .. just camp and you will get it.
5 - Survival expert.. you just need to walk like 3 to 5 min then camp and you should get it.

now i am testing the fishing save file. I will update about it shortly.

Thank you. I can confirm that the following trophies will pop using the first save:
1 - weaving tapestry ( after doing 1 more sidequest)
2 - Faithful Heir ( for collecting 13 royal arms) it will pop automatically.
3 - Cooking expert ( cook a meal while camping and the it will pop out.
4 - Photo expert .. just camp and you will get it.
5 - Survival expert.. you just need to walk like 3 to 5 min then camp and you should get it.

now i am testing the fishing save file. I will update about it shortly.

Cheers, the fishing trophy save worked fine.. and I got my platinum finally. Thank you.