• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Nier Replicant Legendary Gardener Save+More [CUSA18742]

ThrashNSlash

Well Known
January 20, 2021
Hi,

here is a save for the Legendary Gardener Trophy. Just Load Save 2 and harvest the White Moonflower to make Trophy Pop (Consider Trophy for 50 Materials will also Pop).

Catch one more Fish for A round by the Pond Trophy
!!!!!If you want make it look legit there is only way catching Rhiz first try or do it on your own save. Sorry i messed this up :(!!!!!

All Fishing Quest were done so try catching Rhizodont for Fish of Legend Trophy

[hide]https://www.mediafire.com/file/5k7fg2b386zqsy2/Legendary+Gardener.zip/file[/hide]

Good luck!!!

Last edited:
Re: Nier Replicant Legendary Gardener Save+More

Spectacular. The farming trophy popped when I picked up the tear, the all fish trophies popped when the next time I fished (I actually landed a can instead of a fish), and the Rhiz trophy popped when it was supposed to. Thanks so much.

Wonder if it would auto pop, since technically, all weapons have been collected? Or is it one of those trophies that are programmed in such a way, that it will only pop if the last weapon is picked up (hate that)!

tried multi times and nothing. all are withered

Try changing your timezone to european berlin +1 time and reload save again.
and even if its withered take the seeds change timezone to -13 hours (uppest option) plant them and save.
change timezone to +13 and reload your save where you plant the seeds and voila... pick up flower...

Try changing your timezone to european berlin +1 time and reload save again.
and even if its withered take the seeds change timezone to -13 hours (uppest option) plant them and save.
change timezone to +13 and reload your save where you plant the seeds and voila... pick up flower...

Tried the time zone change, doesn't work and when you pick up the dead flower you do not get a seed. not sure how that will work?

Tried the time zone change, doesn't work and when you pick up the dead flower you do not get a seed. not sure how that will work?

I am sorry if it does not work. Resign the save again and before starting game and load it, change timezone to -13 hours. If they are still withered than i dont know. Only thing that will work is replanting pink and peach seeds again and do it legit (should have some seeds left).
I am busy with Resident Evil Village right now but will try the save with my dummy on the weekend again.

I am sorry if it does not work. Resign the save again and before starting game and load it, change timezone to -13 hours. If they are still withered than i dont know. Only thing that will work is replanting pink and peach seeds again and do it legit (should have some seeds left).
I am busy with Resident Evil Village right now but will try the save with my dummy on the weekend again.

No worries mate! I got this to work a different way with my own save. I failed to realize that with save wizard, you get max items, so you just have to plant White Moon seeds and time manipulate once, done.