• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Nier Replicant - all weapon upgrades, 30 sidequests, ending c/d [CUSA18774]

420hotgamergirl

Getting Known
April 27, 2021
Hey, longtime leecher from previous iterations of trophy save sharing websites, first time poster. Figured I'd contribute my Nier remake save with some of the more time consuming trophies after how much I've leeched over the past decade or so.

https://mega.nz/folder/32hQSDQD#pNXBVlGLAUGQGPQlQ90FWA

Save 1: right outside final boss gauntlet start, can do ending c/d from this (can change difficulty to easy if you are lazy)

Save 2: right outside junk heap weapon store, just go in and max out Sunrise for the 33 weapon upgrade trophy

Save 3: legendary gardener, just go loot the white moonflower/seeds in the very center of the garden and then potentially replant the seeds and use the timezone manipulation to grow your own white moonflower in about 2 minutes.

You can use any of these saves to go pop the 30 sidequests trophy, as they should all have 29/30 completed with 3-4 ready to turn in - just check the questlog to see which ones are ready to turn in. Can go to seafront if you hate reading :)

You can probably use one of these to come close to the 1million gold trophy as well.

Anyway, cheers folks

Last edited:
save 3 doesn't work, i can't harvest / loot any of the flowers only discard, i tried changing timezone and going offline and still nothing, i can't even attempt to grow the flower since there's no pink seeds in the inventory. any solution?

save 3 doesn't work, i can't harvest / loot any of the flowers only discard, i tried changing timezone and going offline and still nothing, i can't even attempt to grow the flower since there's no pink seeds in the inventory. any solution?

Yeah I was afraid of this, since the save/ps4 has an internal clock to track the flowers, and since I uploaded this several weeks ago the flowers have died now. You might try setting your ps4 back to april 29th or 30th or something similar but I don't think it'll be of much use to you. But, assuming you have savewizard, you can just give yourself the white moonflower seeds and plant them yourself, then use timezone manipulation to insta grow the flower.