• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Ratchet & Clank 🅐🅦🅔🅢🅞🅜🅔 Save Set [CUSA01047|CUSA01073]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
x8Tqn68l.jpg

First of all: why has save wizard been so slow lately??? :rip::help::wat:

Well then, how you guys been doing, because I'm doing great
since I put my hands on some amazing EU saves from techgame.
Sadly I'm on US region so I had to re-region everything and decided to share
them here so you guys won't need to waste 2 hours on wizard like I did (laughing but crying inside).
I also kept the original ones, so I guess we just got a Multi-Region save set :pikashock:
Credits to SkillsWar12 and safaahmad321 :pepehappy:

Another reason to do it is because the actual set here on playersquared
is currently not working (trophies didn't pop), so I'm uploading one that
was tested by myself and is 100% effectiveness guaranteed or your money back!
I also took the liberty of fix and improve some of them :)

The following trophies can be obtained:
Ultimate Explorer
Full Gun Rack
Safecracker
Super Trader
Mr. Fancypants
When Sheep Fly
These Go to Eleven
Master of War
Maximizing Potential
Death By Disco
Cha-Ching!
Challenging

All info needed are inside the folders

Just to recap: :thonking:
US = [CUSA01047]
EU = [CUSA01073]

Again, a very special thanks to SkillsWar12 for these awesome saves,
he left everything so close to the trophy, literally 0,01% away!!

Link to download (107 MB):
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by myself as of Patch 1.09 in April 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 8.50) :pepewink:

Last edited:
Re: Ratchet & Clank Awesome Save Set [CUSA01073] [CUSA01047]

Do you know other misc. trophies (races, visiting places, breaking all lamps, etc) can be popped through these saves or would the game lock you out from obtaining them?

Do you know other misc. trophies (races, visiting places, breaking all lamps, etc) can be popped through these saves or would the game lock you out from obtaining them?

The game locks you out, that's why the 100% platinum save in another thread here on playersquared isn't popping any trophy.

Does not matter. I tried and popped literally every one of the misc. trophies I was missing. That may be because they were not done on those save files. I believe these save set could be more valuable than you would think, lol.

Does not matter. I tried and popped literally every one of the misc. trophies I was missing. That may be because they were not done on those save files. I believe these save set could be more valuable than you would think, lol.

So it's not a 100% save like the other one, good to know! :pepetriggered:

Re: Ratchet & Clank 🅐🅦🅔🅢🅞🅜🅔 Save Set [CUSA01073] [CUSA01047]

👍谢谢你的帮助,但是我不知道我的区域可以使用否

The current save works for US and EU only but it's possible to re-region it
to AS region, however I'll need an AS file.

hi, need help please. Wich save i should use to get the race golden cup and time trophies? i need the both golden race and the two time races trophies.
I used the Ultimate Explorer save and i win both races in golden cup but i got no tropy. i used this save to have the slow motion and the invincibility on. how can i fix this?

hi, need help please. Wich save i should use to get the race golden cup and time trophies? i need the both golden race and the two time races trophies.
I used the Ultimate Explorer save and i win both races in golden cup but i got no tropy. i used this save to have the slow motion and the invincibility on. how can i fix this?

Accordingly to kwadiava, you must do the races on a save where they weren't done yet.

kwadiava said: