• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Uncharted Collection (Treasures+Brutal+Speedruns) [CUSA02320/02343]

busterdawg

VIP User
VIP User
October 28, 2020
This is a repost of saves from NGU for the Uncharted Collection (PS4, CUSA02320/0234).

All credit to Akusura, who created the saves. If OP wishes their content removed from this post let me know and I will delete it, or contact a mod to transfer thread ownership.

I have not used or tested these saves.

Original Post

"[US/EU 5.00] UNCHARTED - THE NATHAN DRAKE COLLECTION | CUSA02320/02343

This a set of various saves, some of them were from other regions, some of them made by my own progression.

This is the guide and order I recommend for these trophies:

UNCHARTED - DRAKE'S FORTUNE REMASTERED
FIRST TREASURE (Find 1 Treasure)
NOVICE FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 10 Treasures)
INTERMEDIATE FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 20 Treasures)
RELIC FINDER (Find the Strange Relic)
PROFICIENT FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 30 Treasures)
PROFESSIONAL FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 40 Treasures)
EXPERT FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 50 Treasures)
MASTER FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 60 Treasures)
MASTER THIEF COLLECTION (Find all Treasures and the Strange Relic)
Delete all your saves (including Profile and Shared Profile), copy the save to your PS4.
Load the save corresponding to the trophy you need, and follow this guide.
CHARTED! - BRUTAL (Finish the Game on Brutal Without Changing the Difficulty)
Delete all your saves (including Profile and Shared Profile), copy this save to your PS4.
Start a new game and select the last chapter and finish it (you can choose easy difficulty).
NEED FOR SPEED (Achieve a Complete Speed Run Time of Less than 2 Hours and 30 minutes)
To get this trophy, all you need to do is finish the last chapter,
you have plenty of time left.
THE FAT AND THE FURIOUS (Complete a Continuous Speed Run as Doughnut Drake)
You can also get this trophy, keep you Shared Profile and Profile saves and load the
Doughnut Drake costume before moving and complete the chapter.

UNCHARTED 2 - AMONG THIEVES REMASTERED
NOVICE FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 20 Treasures)
INTERMEDIATE FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 40 Treasures)
PROFICIENT FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 60 Treasures)
EXPERT FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 80 Treasures)
MASTER FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 100 Treasures)
Delete all your saves (including Profile and Shared Profile), copy the save to your PS4.
Delete all your saves (including Profile and Shared Profile), copy this save to your PS4.
Load the game from this save and continue, finish the chapter which is already at the last checkpoint.
NEEDER FOR SPEEDER (Achieve a Complete Speed Run Time of Less than 3 Hours and 30 minutes)
To get this trophy, all you need to do is finish the chapter,
you have 3 minutes left to complete the final sequence.
TOO FAT TOO FURIOUS (Complete a Continuous Speed Run as Doughnut Drake)
You can also get this trophy, keep you Shared Profile and Profile saves and load the

UNCHARTED 3 - DRAKE'S DECEPTION REMASTERED

There is no save for this trophy in this pack, but it can easily be obtained at the start
of the game, just follow the guide provided.
APPRENTICE FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 20 Treasures)
SKILLED FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 40 Treasures)
ADEPT FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 60 Treasures)
EXPERT FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 80 Treasures)
MASTER FORTUNE HUNTER (Find 100 Treasures)
Start a new game and select the last chapter and finish it (you can choose easy difficulty).
NEEDIEST FOR SPEEDIEST (Achieve a Complete Speed Run Time of Less than 4 Hours and 15 Minutes)
To get this trophy, all you need to do is finish the last chapter,
you have plenty of time left to complete it.
THE FAT AND THE FURIOUS YEMEN DRIFTER (Complete a Continuous Speed Run as Doughnut Drake)

DOWNLOAD HERE [USA - CUSA02320]
DOWNLOAD HERE [EUR - CUSA02343]
WARNING: If you get an error while extracting it's because your WinRAR version is too old and does not support RAR5 format,
try downloading the latest one which is 5.40.
I use the RAR5 format to greatly reduce the size of the file, sometimes, to only 40% of the original size.

Other threads with save files that I used: [Updated on 28/10/2017]
[USA] UNCHARTED : THE NATHAN DRAKE COLLECTION (PLATINUM-ISH SAVE-SET) | CUSA02320 by pk89
[USA] UNCHARTED : THE NATHAN DRAKE COLLECTION (BRUTAL MODE) | CUSA02320 by AndreyDelton"

Hi Busterdawg,

Thank you for your post and uploads.

I just want everyone to be aware that I tested the UC2 speedrun EU save on a dummy account and after completing the last section it unlocked the following trophies:

- Easy
- Normal
- Hard
- Crushing

and most worrisome of all, Brutal.

It did of course unlock the speedrun trophy as well but if you are using PSN Profiles or similar, this will be a disaster for you.

Always test these saves using a dummy account first is my strong advice.

I thought that maybe the save had been set to Brutal but it was in fact set to Easy, so whoever made these saves clearly hacked them.

Unfortunately, my dummy account can't be deleted in Save Wizard for probably three weeks, due to their 30-day rule. But once that expires I will try the Brutal save first on a new dummy and if that works then the speedrun trophy will be irrelevant to me (I got all the other trophies legitimately; speedrun and Brutal are all I have left).

I'm only trying the speedrun trophy save because I did it legit and missed it by a minute. I don't really understand how I could have missed out because I did everything perfectly using the restart checkpoint method, so this seems a very tight limit. Plus I was playing on Easy and have completed the game on Crushing on PS4 and on PS3 twice already!

I'm assuming the speedrun saves for the other two games suffer from this problem as well, so please be careful if you value your PSN Profiles account.

Once I can add another dummy in Save Wizard I will report back with my findings.

Edit: I will try the Brutal saves for UC1 and UC 3 on my current dummy and update you ASAP.

Last edited: