• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate – Platinum Save (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA11518]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
d2wUi2c.jpg

The save is confirmed working as of the latest patch. Please check your region here before complaining that the save doesn't work.

This is my platinum save for [LATAM] Mortal Kombat 11 [CUSA11518].
Everything has been done/unlocked. Simply start 1 more of each thing and the trophies will pop at the
loading screen (you don't even have to finish it), such as tutorials, towers, online matches, story chapters etc.

Although the Krypt is an online feature you can still obtain the 25 heads trophy by
placing Johnny Cage's head on the 1st altar (see the video in the comments section).

Will auto pop trophies via save transfer from PS4 to PS5.

You must start the app offline in order to the save work.

In case you haven't obtained the 125 towers trophy, you're going to get
double trophies (125 towers and 250 towers at the same time), use it wisely.
» Update: ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs has just provided a save with 124/125 towers
completed so you can avoid both trophies popping together.
Link to download:

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
DIGITAL version only, it will not work on the disc version!

Don't know how to auto pop via save transfer to PS5? Check out these videos:

Link to download (6 MB):
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

This save was tested by pedrosl as of Patch 1.27 in January 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 8.03) :pepewink:
For exclusive use on PlayerSquared.

Last edited:
Re: DIGITAL Mortal Kombat 11 Platinum Save [CUSA11518]

Have We Met: Equip 5 different character intros: You MUST BE OFFLINE before loading the save. Go into Kustomization and select a character. I chose Noob Smoke. Select a variation and equip a character intro.

Victorious - Equip 4 different character victories: You MUST BE OFFLINE before loading the save. Go into Kustomization and select a character. I chose Kano. Select a variation and equip a victory

will this pop separetely?

Re: DIGITAL Mortal Kombat 11 Platinum Save [CUSA11518]

Have We Met: Equip 5 different character intros: You MUST BE OFFLINE before loading the save. Go into Kustomization and select a character. I chose Noob Smoke. Select a variation and equip a character intro.

Victorious - Equip 4 different character victories: You MUST BE OFFLINE before loading the save. Go into Kustomization and select a character. I chose Kano. Select a variation and equip a victory

will this pop separetely?

of course

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 Platinum Save [CUSA11518]

Good morning,

I tried using the save but I am not sure if I did something wrong. I utilized save wizard to reassign the saves and then on my ps5 I went offline, loaded the game with the reassigned save and it would not let me use the save due to it "Not being compatible with older versions of the game"

Any tips or ideas as to why?

Good morning,

I tried using the save but I am not sure if I did something wrong. I utilized save wizard to reassign the saves and then on my ps5 I went offline, loaded the game with the reassigned save and it would not let me use the save due to it "Not being compatible with older versions of the game"

Any tips or ideas as to why?

the save must be updated to the latest firmware, you need a PS4 to do this

Hello, I plugged my ps4 back in to try, and still no luck. When you mention an update to the latest firmware, do you mean the save or the console? If it's the console then it is already updated but if you are talking about the save file from MK11 then would you be kind to show or explain how does that work?

Hello, I plugged my ps4 back in to try, and still no luck. When you mention an update to the latest firmware, do you mean the save or the console? If it's the console then it is already updated but if you are talking about the save file from MK11 then would you be kind to show or explain how does that work?

Sure. You must follow these steps:

1. Start PS4 game version
2. Upload PS4 save
3. Continue PS4 save
4. Do the requirement to pop the trophy
5. Quit to the game menu
6. Close the game
7. Start the PS5 game version
8. Download the save to PS5
9. Continue PS5 save
10. Do the requirement to pop the trophy
11. Quit to the game menu
12. Close the game

On the off chance it does have that annoying conflicting save issue, just delete all the saves and re-copy and redo the transferring process from SW to your USB etc.

Note that you must have the trophy on the PS4 version in order to pop it on the PS5 version.
Same as the instant platinum via save transfer. that's how it works.

If you need a visual guide:

How To Insta-Unlock Platinum Trophy for SpiderMan Remastered on PS5! - YouTube

You can auto pop almost everything for Mortal Kombat 11 using this method.