Credits

Mafia III 100% Platinum Save [CUSA03652]
    Share:

*2016 save, not the Definitive Edition*

Lincoln in fully upgraded
    Everything is unlocked
    All the missions are done

link to download:
    You must thank the post to view hidden content.

You should obtain the misc trophies just by doing 1 more of each requirement.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Raging; May 7th, 2021 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Not the Definitive Edition
    "The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..."
    Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, - R. Lutece, 1889

Credits

Re: Mafia III 100% Platinum Save [CUSA03652]
    Share:

Originally Posted by Raging
    *2016 save, not the Definitive Edition*

Lincoln in fully upgraded
    Everything is unlocked
    All the missions are done

link to download:
    -= Hidden Content =-

You should obtain the misc trophies just by doing 1 more of each requirement.

Note: untested platinum save, possible auto pop, use it at your own risk.
    Enjoy!

You're save cannot be used for individuals without DLC, it's also in Portuguese. So having to read through the content was a little rough. But after getting past the profile data & licensing you can't use it. You get this message when selecting "Continuar." Which means this is the Portuguese:

"Conteudo adicional nao encontrado Atencao esse dado salvo contem itens de conteudo adicional de pacote(s) nao instalado(s) a seguir. Seu progresso pode ser peridio.
    Mafia III: Sign of the Times
    Mafia III: Faster, Baby!
    Mafia III: Stones Unturned
    Mafia III: Pacote de armas Juiz, Juri e Executor"

Second screen:

"Contuedo adicional nao encontrado

O conteudo transferivel baxido anteriormente nao pode ser encontrado, portanto, os dados salvos nao podem ser carregados. Por favor, baxie o conteudo transferivel novamente."

Which means in English:

"Additional content not found Attention this saved data contains additional content items from package (s) not installed below. Your progress can be periodic.
    Mafia III: Sign of the Times
    Mafia III: Faster, Baby!
    Mafia III: Stones Unturned
    Mafia III: Judge, Jury and Enforcer weapon pack"

Second screen:

"Additional content not found

The downloadable content previously downloaded cannot be found, so the saved data cannot be loaded. Please download the downloadable content again."

If you can share a no DLC game save for the game at 100% or less that would be great.
    If I'm not available through DM on PlayerSquared, DM me on Discord @ ice9_ghost#8856, I ALWAYS reply!
    Check out my other games saves: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by bloodrive65
    If you can share a no DLC game save for the game at 100% or less that would be great.
    That's weird because I don't even have the paid DLCs, although this message has already appeared to me and I had to reinstall the game.
    An alternative option is download the free DLC (weapon pack) and try again.
    "The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..."
    Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, - R. Lutece, 1889

Credits

Share:

Originally Posted by Raging
    That's weird because I don't even have the paid DLCs, although this message has already appeared to me and I had to reinstall the game.
    An alternative option is download the free DLC (weapon pack) and try again.
    I will download the free DLC's then try it. Thank you.
    If I'm not available through DM on PlayerSquared, DM me on Discord @ ice9_ghost#8856, I ALWAYS reply!
    Check out my other games saves: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]