• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Resident Evil : Village CUSA18017

PlasmidHoarder

VIP User
VIP User
November 20, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I just beat Village about an hour ago.
I have two saves in here, Save 1 is right before the fight with Mother Miranda, I played on normal. so will net you casual and normal trophy if you beat her.
Save 2 is my "new game plus" save essentially. saved right after "finishing" it has 129,010 CP so you can go to the Bonus Store and buy things Like Infinite Ammo for starter handgun and Starter Shotgun. I didn't fully do all weapons upgraded.
if you buy all the concept art, look at it. Art Collector will pop
if you re-load the save to the console and do the same for the models Doll Collector will pop ( I think there's enough CP to do both at the same time, plus Infinite ammo, just didn't test.

Merc Mode cost 10 CP and is able to be unlocked.

I did a ton of miscellaneous trophies, not sure what you'll be able to pop from them ( like break all the windows at Lady D's, shoot a body off at the factory, all files, all goats, etc. there are some I still didn't finish. like shoot 5 crows out of the air, I did 3.... I forgot abut them)
Village Update

Update 5/8/21: When I uploaded my save and downloaded it to my PS5, the only two trophies that auto popped were Cynic and Heretic (the two for Destroying the Goats of Warding, not sure if it was because I didn't use a platinum save for the "transfer" or not)

Update 2 5/2/21: I reuploaded the zip. I resaved the save right before final battle with Miranda to Slot 4, since it was brought to my attention that slot 1 was acting like a brat.

Last edited:
How can i use this without save wizard?

Sorry there isn't a way without save wizard. You need Save Wizard to resign any save that you ever get your hands on. itll re-write the information so that it is your profile, instead of whoever provides the save(s). Its well worth the $60. plus any games that have cheats, etc you can apply.

How's it going boss, GREATLY appreciate the save! I just went loaded this up on my PS5 in the PS4 Game Version, I'm only getting 1 Save slot in Save Slot 2, Save Slot 1 is empty,
what am I doing incorrectly?

Additional finding:
There seems to be some Kind of Bug with Save slot 1 for Saves, It doesn't appear at all in PS4 mode RE8, when you upload it to the Capcom servers and transform it
into a PS5 save, you can see both Save slot 1 & 2 but selecting Either save Slot 1 or 2 only downloads Save slot 2, leaves save slot 1 blank like its not there.

I'm thinking its Save slot Specific since save slot 2 still shows and acts as an additional file in save wizard/Console Settings VS save slot 1 being merged with the system files(Bonus settings/CP) I Noticed the files don't contain its own for save slot 1 but does for 2, could you make a 3rd save slot with the first Save right before the fight to
test it if that'll resolve?

Sorry for all the editing LMFAO
wanted to get to the bottom of it after I found a YouTube video talking about the same issue but they only have 1 save slot as opposed to your 2, originally we thought saves
wouldn't show at all but that persons Bonus setting/CP was still showing for others.

Last edited:
How's it going boss, GREATLY appreciate the save! I just went loaded this up on my PS5 in the PS4 Game Version, I'm only getting 1 Save slot in Save Slot 2, Save Slot 1 is empty,
what am I doing incorrectly?

Additional finding:
There seems to be some Kind of Bug with Save slot 1 for Saves, It doesn't appear at all in PS4 mode RE8, when you upload it to the Capcom servers and transform it
into a PS5 save, you can see both Save slot 1 & 2 but selecting Either save Slot 1 or 2 only downloads Save slot 2, leaves save slot 1 blank like its not there.

I'm thinking its Save slot Specific since save slot 2 still shows and acts as an additional file in save wizard/Console Settings VS save slot 1 being merged with the system files(Bonus settings/CP) I Noticed the files don't contain its own for save slot 1 but does for 2, could you make a 3rd save slot with the first Save right before the fight to
test it if that'll resolve?

Sorry for all the editing LMFAO
wanted to get to the bottom of it after I found a YouTube video talking about the same issue but they only have 1 save slot as opposed to your 2, originally we thought saves
wouldn't show at all but that persons Bonus setting/CP was still showing for others.

I uploaded a new Zip where that save that was in slot one (right before Miranda) is now in slot 4.

are you working on Mecrenaries S ranks? if yes could you left one from the earlier stages with a lower rank? dont know once the challenge for all on s is finished the trophies cant be triggered for others.