• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Resident Evil Village [CUSA18008] - Full Platinum Save Set

avalon

Tiff taffin' taffer
VIP User
October 22, 2020
7LliY14.jpg

Here is my complete platinum save set for Resident Evil Village EU [CUSA18008]. The game is absolutely phenomenal, so I strongly recommend to do at least one blind playthrough by yourselves! The game isn't yet available on SW, so can't re-region for the moment.

When resigning saves, make sure to get the system files too - saves won't work without them! The saves are listed in more or less the order you should get them with the exception of story related trophies. Save 04 has a NG+ save you can use for story playthrough. Just load the completed game in Slot 1 to start NG+.

Save 01

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
When You Gotta Go… - Open the door to every outhouse in the village in a single playthrough. - Load Slot 1 and follow the guide: https://youtu.be/XJbxTaso-TE?t=1473

Save 02

Heretic - Destroy all the Goats of Warding.

Bookworm - Read every single file in the story. - For both trophies select 'Continue' (can't save when playing Chris) and follow the guide: https://youtu.be/XJbxTaso-TE?t=2151

Caution

The save ABOVE: Upon loading up the save will auto pop: Mapmatician (entire game map), Cynic (after destroying the goat if you haven't done at least 1 earlier), The Root of the Matter (story related, upon entering the gave)

All saves BELOW: They will pop completion trophies when you do 1 of each activity like hunting, documents, crows etc. since I've already completed many challenges on that system file.

Save 03

Leader of the Pack - Take down the Vukodlâk Alfa in the story. - Load Slot 2 and continue to the fields left of the church where you'll be attacked by the turbo lycan. You have infinite ammo and a buch of explosives so shouldn't be a problem.

Veteran Gunsmith - Equip every gun with their customizable parts in the story. - Load Slot 3 and buy the magnum with both attachments from the Duke.

Save 04

Don’t Trust That Snake Oil - Finish the story only using four or less recovery items. - Load Slot 4 and continue to Mother Miranda boss fight. Don't use healing, don't craft anything and don't move anything in your equipment - this will yield 100k CP after you finish.

Save 05

Dashing Dad - Finish the story within 3 hours.

Knives Out - Not including some boss fights, finish the story using nothing but close combat weapons.

Frugal Father - Finish the story without spending more than 10,000 Lei. - For all 3 trophies - just defeat Mother Miranda with the CSGO knife. Block her attacks and heal when necessary, 3-4 minutes and you're done. You have 1h left on the clock.

Save 06

Universe’s Best Dad - Finish the story on the Village of Shadows difficulty. - Be sure to do this trophy first BEFORE the crafting ones so it looks legit! Ethan is fully buffed and have inifinite magnum and a ton of healing, so a piece of cake.

Lucky Number 7 - Have 777, 7,777, or 77,777 Lei in your possession in the story. - Sell 1 piece of rifle ammo to the Duke.

Artisan - Collect every crafting recipe. - DO THIS AFTER getting Village of Shadows trophy - reload the save after beating Miranda and buy the Rocket Pistol ammo recipe from the Duke. Trophy pops when you got to crafting menu.

Tinkerer - Create every type of item available in the Crafting menu. - After getting the Rocket Pistol ammo recipe, craft 1 of any item.

Doll Collector - View all character and weapon models. - Scroll through them in the bonus menu.

Art Collector - View all concept art. - Same as above.

Mercenaries - All stages S rank

My save for it is here: Resident Evil Village [CUSA18008] - Mercenaries - All stages S rank

As always: be mindful of your timestamps and always test saves on throwaway accounts!

Last edited:
Re: Resident Evil Village [CUSA18008] - Collectibles, NG+ save with infinite magnum

Updated with endgame file with a fully upgraded magnum with infinite ammo. Enjoy!

Re: Resident Evil Village [CUSA18008] - Collectibles, NG+ save with infinite magnum

Updated with endgame file with a fully upgraded magnum with infinite ammo. Enjoy!

Thanks the only trophy i have trouble is the Mercenarie one (best ist ss ranks for the light saber) on ps5 i have one mission left...
Hope you can add it to your awesome saveset!

Thanks the only trophy i have trouble is the Mercenarie one (best ist ss ranks for the light saber) on ps5 i have one mission left...
Hope you can add it to your awesome saveset!
I'm leaving mercs for last mate

Re: Resident Evil Village [CUSA18008] - Collectibles, Speedrun, NG+ Infinite Magnum

Great saves dude. Collectibles I hate getting and also a new speed run save? Dam, you going as hard as me. :catjam:

I'm leaving mercs for last mate

ok cool. i will finish the Trophy today (Ps5).

Is the system file you uploaded always updated with the Unlocks? (rocketpistol etc?)
So what i mean will there be a final system file so we can play the game on our own earning trophies with the unlocks?
cause i maybe want to plat the ps4 version but playing myself... making it easier with infinite magnum, light saber etc

Is the system file you uploaded always updated with the Unlocks? (rocketpistol etc?)
So what i mean will there be a final system file so we can play the game on our own earning trophies with the unlocks?
cause i maybe want to plat the ps4 version but playing myself... making it easier with infinite magnum, light saber etc

Yeah that would be awesome to have a file with all unlocked.

You can transfer saves from ps4 to ps5 but not backwards, so there's no point in playing the ps5 ver since you'll have to do the trophies again. If youre doing merca, try playing on ps4 to help the community out

Re: Resident Evil Village [CUSA18008] - Collectibles, Speedrun, NG+ Infinite Magnum

Thank you :|] I haven't got the game yet, will have to wait for it to drop in price, but these saves will be a necessary requirement for me to 100% it. Thanks again

Thank you :|] I haven't got the game yet, will have to wait for it to drop in price, but these saves will be a necessary requirement for me to 100% it. Thanks again

The game is a f blast, mate - highly recommended. For my most anticipated games (like this one) I buy day one, plat in a few days and resell it for a bigger chunk of the €60 pricetag.