Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
    Tiff taffin' taffer
    Threads

Resident Evil Village [CUSA18008] - Full Platinum Save Set

Here is my complete platinum save set for Resident Evil Village EU [CUSA18008]. The game is absolutely phenomenal, so I strongly recommend to do at least one blind playthrough by yourselves! The game isn't yet available on SW, so can't re-region for the moment.

When resigning saves, make sure to get the system files too - saves won't work without them! The saves are listed in more or less the order you should get them with the exception of story related trophies. Save 04 has a NG+ save you can use for story playthrough. Just load the completed game in Slot 1 to start NG+.

Save 01

You must thank the post to view hidden content/download!

When You Gotta Go… - Open the door to every outhouse in the village in a single playthrough. - Load Slot 1 and follow the guide: https://youtu.be/XJbxTaso-TE?t=1473

Save 02

Heretic - Destroy all the Goats of Warding.

Bookworm - Read every single file in the story. - For both trophies select 'Continue' (can't save when playing Chris) and follow the guide: https://youtu.be/XJbxTaso-TE?t=2151

Caution

The save ABOVE: Upon loading up the save will auto pop: Mapmatician (entire game map), Cynic (after destroying the goat if you haven't done at least 1 earlier), The Root of the Matter (story related, upon entering the gave)

All saves BELOW: They will pop completion trophies when you do 1 of each activity like hunting, documents, crows etc. since I've already completed many challenges on that system file.

Save 03

Leader of the Pack - Take down the Vukodlâk Alfa in the story. - Load Slot 2 and continue to the fields left of the church where you'll be attacked by the turbo lycan. You have infinite ammo and a buch of explosives so shouldn't be a problem.

Veteran Gunsmith - Equip every gun with their customizable parts in the story. - Load Slot 3 and buy the magnum with both attachments from the Duke.

Save 04

Don’t Trust That Snake Oil - Finish the story only using four or less recovery items. - Load Slot 4 and continue to Mother Miranda boss fight. Don't use healing, don't craft anything and don't move anything in your equipment - this will yield 100k CP after you finish.

Save 05

Dashing Dad - Finish the story within 3 hours.

Knives Out - Not including some boss fights, finish the story using nothing but close combat weapons.

Frugal Father - Finish the story without spending more than 10,000 Lei. - For all 3 trophies - just defeat Mother Miranda with the CSGO knife. Block her attacks and heal when necessary, 3-4 minutes and you're done. You have 1h left on the clock.

Save 06

Universe’s Best Dad - Finish the story on the Village of Shadows difficulty. - Be sure to do this trophy first BEFORE the crafting ones so it looks legit! Ethan is fully buffed and have inifinite magnum and a ton of healing, so a piece of cake.

Lucky Number 7 - Have 777, 7,777, or 77,777 Lei in your possession in the story. - Sell 1 piece of rifle ammo to the Duke.

Artisan - Collect every crafting recipe. - DO THIS AFTER getting Village of Shadows trophy - reload the save after beating Miranda and buy the Rocket Pistol ammo recipe from the Duke. Trophy pops when you got to crafting menu.

Tinkerer - Create every type of item available in the Crafting menu. - After getting the Rocket Pistol ammo recipe, craft 1 of any item.

Doll Collector - View all character and weapon models. - Scroll through them in the bonus menu.

Art Collector - View all concept art. - Same as above.

Mercenaries - All stages S rank

My save for it is here: Resident Evil Village [CUSA18008] - Mercenaries - All stages S rank

As always: be mindful of your timestamps and always test saves on throwaway accounts!
    Last edited by avalon; May 15th, 2021 at 04:50 AM.

Re: Resident Evil Village [CUSA18008] - Collectibles trophies

Thanks

Getting Known
    Threads

thank u

Getting Known
    Threads

work like a charm ..
    thank u
    Last edited by dvl_ghost; May 9th, 2021 at 04:24 AM.

Familiar Face
    Threads

These saves don't work. Invaild file when i import it on Save Wizard.

thank u

Tiff taffin' taffer
    Threads

Re: Resident Evil Village [CUSA18008] - Collectibles, NG+ save with infinite magnum

Updated with endgame file with a fully upgraded magnum with infinite ammo. Enjoy!

Getting Known
    Threads

Re: Resident Evil Village [CUSA18008] - Collectibles, NG+ save with infinite magnum

Originally Posted by avalon
    Updated with endgame file with a fully upgraded magnum with infinite ammo. Enjoy!
    Thanks the only trophy i have trouble is the Mercenarie one (best ist ss ranks for the light saber) on ps5 i have one mission left...
    Hope you can add it to your awesome saveset!

Tiff taffin' taffer
    Threads

Originally Posted by ThrashNSlash
    Thanks the only trophy i have trouble is the Mercenarie one (best ist ss ranks for the light saber) on ps5 i have one mission left...
    Hope you can add it to your awesome saveset!
    I'm leaving mercs for last mate

thanks a lot

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last