• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Resident Evil Village - 5 Challenges + 2 Trophies [CUSA18017]

boop3doop

Fanatic
May 8, 2021
UPDATED: 5/19
Re-added save 3 for When You Gotta Go achievement.

Hi all!

I have many saves available to pop challenges and trophies. Below are the contents of the zip and the challenges / trophies you can unlock.

IF YOU JUST WANT A MAXED OUT SYSTEM FILE AND NG+
All infinite weapons, art and figures
AND LIGHTSABER
Also includes a NG+ on Village of Shadows with max LEI and first aid, and final boss on Village of Shadows. You basically can't lose the fight.
Mercenaries file too, which can trigger Legendary Cowboy trophy. This is SSS, and credit goes to Neto

Download from here:
[hide]
https://mega.nz/file/hoZm0TxA#_jTann4cR-nR9cuHjJQKB5EGCs52O3FBt3bpsxGZhig
[/hide]

Here is what's contained in the bigger save collection, from the zip down below:

Slot 1
New Game Plus, 4 runs completed, including Village of Shadows. Lots of treasures which can be sold for over 2 million LEI or so. This save is primed for a Village of Shadows run. Fully upgraded STAKE in inventory.

Slot 2
Village of Shadows, just before final boss. Fully upgraded STAKE. Use it on the boss, the fight is pretty easy. You can also buy or craft first aid to survive it. Rocket Pistol ammo is unlocked, you just need to purchase it from the Duke. This will let you get Artisan and Tinkerer.

Challenges complete
Great / Best / World's Best / Universe's Best Dad - Finish the story on each difficulty.
Tinkerer - Craft one of each item type.
Artisan - Collect every crafting recipe.

Trophies unlocked
Great Dad (Bronze)
Best Dad Ever (Bronze)
World's Best Dad (Silver)
Universe's Best Dad (Gold)
Tinkerer (Bronze)
Artisan (Bronze)

Slot 3
This save is for "When You Gotta Go". Follow this video and find the door at 2:44.
Resident Evil Village WHEN YOU GOTTA GO... Guide ~ Open Every Outhouse Door - YouTube

Challenges complete
When You Gotta Go - Open all toilets.

Trophies unlocked
When You Gotta Go (Bronze)

Slot 4
Right before the final boss on Casual, with ~6.5 minutes remaining. You just need to walk in and kill the boss. Don't mess with your inventory in order to get Slob.

Challenges complete
Blitzkrieg - Defeat Heisenberg in under 4 min.
Don't Trust That Snake Oil - Finish the story using less than 4 recovery items (I used none).
Dashing Dad - Finish the story within 3 hours (beat the boss within 6.5 minutes, and skip all cutscenes).
Dense Dad - Finish the story without crafting any items.
Slob - Finish the story without moving items in your inventory.

Trophies unlocked
Don't Trust That Snake Oil (Gold)
Dashing Dad (Silver)

Slot 5
Right before the boss at the castle. Beat them in less than 2:30 for the challenge complete. You can also combine all 5 treasures for those challenges. Lastly, there is one unbroken window waiting for you to smash for Hooligan. Go to the courtyard, enter the door to the south, go upstairs to Dimitrescu's Chambers and out onto the balcony. Turn left and shoot the window next to the door.

Challenges complete
Lady Killer - Defeat Dimitrescu in under 2 min 30 sec.
Repairer - Combine one treasure.
Treasure Hunter - Combine all 5 treasures.
Hooligan - Break all 19 windows in Castle Dimitrescu.

Trophies unlocked
Repairer (Bronze)
Hooligan (Bronze)

Slot 6
Right before Moreau boss fight.

Challenges complete
Sashimi - Defeat Moreau in under 1 minute.

Slot 7
This save is just before storming the Stronghold. Two challenges are easy to get here. Head northeast towards the Stronghold and you'll see two lycans with fiery arrows. Let one shoot you at a distance and use your knife to hit the arrows for Fast Reflexes. Then shoot one of them from far away with the sniper rifle for Trick Shot. You have to be far enough away for the enemy to NOT be aiming at you in order for it to count!

Challenges complete
Trick Shot - Defeat an enemy at long range with a sniper rifle.
Fast Reflexes - Knock a flaming arrow out of the sky with a close combat weapon.

Trophies unlocked
Trick Shot (Bronze)
Fast Reflexes (Bronze)

Slot 8
This is in the factory, Sturm is already dead, ready to go face Heisenberg. This save is best used for crafting, money, gun challenges and unlocking infinite ammo conditions in the challenge store. STAKE is fully upgraded.

Challenges complete
Crafter, Hobbyist, Survivalist and Master Survivalist - just keep crafting items, save to a new slot, then reload this slot.
Quit Hanging Around - Leave the elevator and take aim at a Soldat on the production line. Hit it to get this.
Lucky Number 7 - Have 777, 7,777, or 77,777 LEI. Craft and sell RIFLE ammo which is worth 7 LEI and then do the math to reach the desired number. I haven't done it myself yet.
Anniversary Present - Have 52,911 LEI. Same as above.
Countdown - Have 54,321 LEI. Same as above.
Make It Rain! - Get a total of 8,100,000 LEI. Sell everything, save to new slot, reload this slot, repeat.
Veteran Gunsmith - Buy and equip all guns w/ gun parts. All parts are unlocked, just buy and equip. The Wolfsbane longbarrel is in my the inventory!!

Trophies unlocked
Quit Hanging Around (Bronze)
Lucky Number 7 (Bronze)
Veteran Gunsmith (Bronze)

Slot 9
This is just before the final boss. This save will pop all 3 trophies below. You MUST beat the boss using only melee (I recommend the Karambit I have equipped) except for at the end. When the boss has you held down and you're prompted to shoot (R2), use a gun there.

Challenges complete
Maptician - Complete the village map.
Frugal Father - Spend less than 10,000 LEI in a run.
Knives Out - Finish the story using only close combat weapons.
Thank you for playing! - Beat the story 3 times.

Trophies unlocked
Maptician (Bronze)
Frugal Father (Silver)
Knives Out (Gold)

System Data
-599k CP
-Mercenaries, Karambit unlocked, WCX unlocked, Dragoon + Infinite Ammo unlocked, Infinite Ammo for STAKE unlocked
-Can purchase Handcannon PZ and Rocket Pistol, and all infinite ammo options are available
-MOST challenges already completed

Enjoy!

[hide]
https://mega.nz/file/55JyEL6D#OQDepPoLuFq5q1NcCZMGfAMf0pB01XAS0ShcXI1RkNk
[/hide]

For MAX LEI, all infinite ammo, weapon unlocks, SSS rank mercenaries, AND LIGHTSABER, please download the first zip at the top of this post!!

Last edited:
Thank you for this! Sashimi Didn't unlock, but that's okay. Plus your Save for Final Battle with all the treasure and such can be used for Gun Veteran in New Game + and eventually to unlock the rest of the Unlimited ammo if you start a new game from that same save and play until you get to Duke inside Castle D and then make a manual save before you sell all the stuff, get what you need to fully upgrade, save in a different slot and re-load save made before selling.
Combine all the combinable treasures for even more $$$$
I unlocked gunsmith Veteran like 15 mins ago with this

Yep you're absolutely right, Gun Veteran and such are possible. And thanks for confirming Sashimi didn't unlock, I'll update my post to reflect that.

I have a Knives Out + Frugal Dad run in the works today and will add those once completed.

Hey apologies, I uploaded a 7z by accident which isn't picked up by Save Wizard's import function. I've updated the link to be a zip instead.

@LadyAranaea go to Re-Sign, click Import, find the .zip file (you want the zip, this doesn't work when uncompressed), and then import the files you want one at a time.

@Raziel Not sure if I will. Will probably wait for another Good Samaritan to post theirs.

@Sadaharu Were you unlocking it with my System Save data as well? My system save already has it unlocked, and you would need to do it with your own for it to work.

Ok I think the system save is keeping track of the metadata for each save and the slot it occupies. I don’t know why Capcom decided to do it this way.

SO before you copy my saves over. Save your game in the slot that you want to copy over from my zip so that the slot is “occupied”. Then copy my saves over. You’ll notice that in the load game screen that it looks like your save is still there, but it’s actually not. Load the game and you’ll have my save data. You can re-save at a typewriter to update the metadata and have it display properly.

@PlasmidHoarder make your own save in slot 9, then import my save file, and load it up. You should be good to go.

@Sadaharu you might be seeing the same thing?

One more thing - you need to match save types. You can replace Completed Data saves with other Completed Data saves. Gameplay saves can only be replaced with other Gameplay saves. If you replace a Completed Data save with a Gameplay Save, you’ll be prompted to start a new game instead of continuing the run.

It’s a little confusing and seems to be unique to this sequel.

Can you please elaborate on this? I had my saves and I resigned Slot1/Slot9 from your files. However when I load up my game and go to "Load Save" I only see 1 save which I thought was mine and when I loaded up I saw it was at the point of saving rose from the final boss I guess.
So it actually overwrote save slot1 with 9 and now I will follow what you said earlier about saving a new file at slot 1 and slot 9 and then import. However, what do you mean by gameplay saves and completed saves? Is gameplay save the auto-save that happens? I just want to load the new game+ with infinite ammo and start a new run. Can you help me with which save should I use as I am not clear on that. Thank you.