• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Resident Evil 8: Village - Village Of Shadows Save [CUSA18017]

LaceratedLullaby

May 4, 2021
Howdy do neighbors, with this save you can get every difficulty trophy, the speedrun trophy, and a lot more probably, I'm not sure, just use the magnum on Mother Miranda, skip all the cutscenes and it will pop.

My trophy percentage was 95% when I made this so I have no idea if it will pop any more stuff but if it does, hey you're welcome lol

Also if you want Artisan and Tinkerer, start a new game after the village of shadows run on casual, get to the Duke and buy the blueprint for the rocket pistol ammo, then craft one of every recipe and you got both of those too.

To avoid any issues with the game recognizing the saves as yours, just resign everything and copy it all to your system, there have been known issues with this specific game and it's weird save system.

Have fun kids.

CUSA18017

Mercenaries all S ranks trophy save is below, your prayers have been answered and besides the misc action trophies, you can get everything with these 2 saves.

Goodnight children.

CUSA18017(2)

Last edited:
Re: Resident Evil 8: Village - Village Of Shadows Save

Thanks. How much Lei do you have on this save? Is the STAKE Magnum fully upgraded? Does it have infinite ammo? How many CP points you got? I'm trying to compare this to my save to see if it's an upgrade. Thanks.

Re: Resident Evil 8: Village - Village Of Shadows Save

Hey man thanks. If you plan on playing Mercenaries I'll pay you for the save file if you can clear the first stage with an A rank and the remaining 7 with at least an S rank.

Oh yeah and by the way the two files you need for the bookwork trophy with this save is the Refridgerator at the very beginning of the game and the church computer after you finish the castle.