• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Warhammer Chaosbane: Platinum Save + Characters Save (CUSA13072)

BigTrain

Rage Gamer
VIP User
March 31, 2021
These are 2 of my saves that should help a bit... There is a platinum save for the along with a save for the character trophies... Never mind the READ.txt included in the download file.

"WARNING! THESE SAVES WILL AUTO-POP TROPHIES AND MESS UP YOUR LEGIT LOOKING TROPHY LIST!!"

You can definitely use these to get the complete the game with all characters trophy with just doing 3 legit playthroughs and using the save for the 4th and all characters.

The Saves
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Link to my starter saves: HERE

Last edited:
I was trying to platinum this game but didn't want to play through every character. So I tried using your saves but it couldn't detect them. What is the best way to transfer them to console?

These are 2 of my saves that should help a bit... There is a platinum save for the along with a save for the character trophies... Never mind the READ.txt included in the download file.

"WARNING! THESE SAVES WILL AUTO-POP TROPHIES AND MESS UP YOUR LEGIT LOOKING TROPHY LIST!!"

You can definitely use these to get the complete the game with all characters trophy with just doing 3 legit playthroughs and using the save for the 4th and all characters.

The Saves
-= Hidden Content =-

Thank you!

I was trying to platinum this game but didn't want to play through every character. So I tried using your saves but it couldn't detect them. What is the best way to transfer them to console?

Sorry for the extremely late reply but better late than never i guess lol.
So you'll need to buy save wizard and then youtube the tutorial on how to resign a gamesave.

Also had the same issue. I've resigned a few games before so know how its done but when clicking import, the zip file wasn't found for both saves. Downloaded an EU save from another thread and save file was found for that one so not sure whats happening here with this file.

The Saves
-= Hidden Content =-

thank you, brother