• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US My shared saves from NGU

JR_Junior

Elite
May 9, 2021
[PS4] [US] Sniper Elite 4 - Harder Trophies and More - [CUSA04220]
Hello.

- Maybe other unlisted trophies can be unlocked, if that happens, congratulations.

- You need to re-sign all saves to your PSN account with a PS4 save editor, like Save Wizard.

Warning: All saves will unlock the following trophies together: Everything by Halves | Following Orders | Mission Possible | Mother knows best | Weaver's Warrior | Challenge Accepted - Maybe unlock Dogface and Jarhead too. You can be banned from trophies ranking sites, so make sure you already unlocked before.

Save 1
Trophies: Chalenge Accepted | Still Ain't Got Time to Bleed
Steps: Select Continue and walk towards the boat in front of you and finish the mission.

Save 2
Trophies: My Rifle is My Best Friend
Steps: Select Continue and walk towards the boat in front of you and finish the mission.

Save 3
Trophies: Variety is the Spice of Death
Steps: Select Continue and kill with the rifle the enemy in front of you.

Save 4
Trophies: Ambush King
Steps: Just select Continue and after spawn the trophy will be unlocked in a few seconds.

Save 5
Trophies: Greatest Hits
Steps: Select Continue and pick up the last Sniper Report in front of you.

Save 6
Trophies: A Bird in the Hand...
Steps: Select Continue and destroy the last Deadeye Target(Stone Eagle) in front of you.

Save 7
Trophies: The Collector
Steps: Select Continue and pick up the last Letter from Home in front of you.

Save 8
Trophies: Keeping your Distance
Steps: Select Continue, don't move and kill with rifle/pistol the enemy in front of you.

Save 9
Trophies: Veteran
Steps: Select Continue and kill enemies, destroy the truck and more to get some XP.

Download: PS4 - Sniper Elite 4 - Harder Trophies and More - CUSA04220
[PS4] [US] Horizon Chase Turbo - Harder Trophies and More - [CUSA11275]
Hello.

- Maybe other unlisted trophies can be unlocked, if that happens, congratulations.

- You need to re-sign all saves to your PSN account with a PS4 save editor, like Save Wizard.

Warning: If you complete any race in any cup with these saves you will unlock the Golden Passport trophy. This will ruin the order of your trophies if you have not yet completed all the cups with gold and you may be banned from trophy ranking sites.

Save 1
Trophies: Getting Famous
Steps: Finish the last Professional Tournament with gold.

Save 2
Trophies: Master of the Racetrack
Steps: Finish the last Master Tournament with gold.

Save 3
Trophies: Survivor
Steps: Get at least 5th place in the last race of Endurance 12.

Save 4
Trophies: Now Go Play Outside
Steps: Get at least 5th place in the last race of Endurance 36.

Save 5
Trophies: Look Mom, No Hands!
Steps: Get at least 5th place in the last race of Endurance 109.

Save 6
Trophies: Transporter
Steps: Finish a race with the vehicle Dynamite.

Download: PS4 - Horizon Chase Turbo - CUSA11275
[PS4] [US] Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered - Harder Trophies and More - [CUSA03522]
Hello.

- All saves have been tested and have the save User Profile.

- With these saves you will be able to unlock the most difficult trophies of the game, except Best of the Best.

- Best of the Best is a type of trophy that only unlocks the moment you reach the goal. It does not matter if you have the User Profile save. I won the challenge and got the trophy, but I tested the save on another account and did not unlock it simply by completing the challenge, so you'll have to do it yourself.

- The saves I'm sharing are not to give you a platinum, but to help you get the platinum easier, with the most difficult and time consuming trophies.

- Some saves have printscreens inside the folders to help you.

Warning: Saves 1,3,4 - If you are playing for the first time or have not completed all the missions in the game, this saves can ruin the order of the trophies and you may be banned from trophy ranking sites, because when you select Continue and reach the end of the mission will unlock the following trophies: Win the War | The Fourth Horseman | Deep and Hard.

Save 1
Trophies: Win the War | The Fourth Horseman | Deep and Hard
Steps: Just select Continue, kill the last 3 enemies and wait for the game to finish.

Note: With this save you can repeat a mission on the Recruit difficulty and at the end you will unlock the Veteran mode trophy as well.

Save 2
Trophies: Eyes and Ears
Steps: Just select Continue and go to the room on your right and get the last laptop on the table.

Save 3
Trophies: Weapon Master
Steps: The last weapon will be dropped by the first enemy coming down from the truck, which is on the driver's side. Just select Continue and go to the truck, wait for it to stop and when the enemy lands, kill him and use his weapon: M60E4.

Save 4
Trophies: Mile High Club
Steps: Just select Continue, kill the terrorist and jump off the plane.

Download: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered CUSA03522
[PS4] [US] Red Dead Revolver - 100% Save Game - [CUSA03517]
This save is 100% complete:
- All cheats unlocked in the pause menu.
- All characters unlocked in Showdown mode.
- Bounty Mode completed.
- Journal completed.

I believe that it will not be possible to unlock only 2 trophies with this save: Historical Account and Well Provisioned. But if you can somehow, congratulations.

The remaining trophies will get you very easily, as you will have all cheats unlocked, including Invincibility and Bite the Bullet (One hit kill).

Download: Red Dead Revolver - 100% Save Game - CUSA03517
[PS4] [US] Need For Speed Payback - Harder Trophies and More - [CUSA05999]
Hello.

- After searching the internet and finding no save for US Region, I decided to create my own save set for this game.

- I'm not an expert in racing games, so it was difficult to platinum this game, but pleasurable.

- The saves I'm sharing are not to give you a platinum, but to help you get the platinum easier, with the most difficult and time consuming trophies.

- There are no saves for trophies related to the story of the game.

- Some saves contain printscreens to help locations on the map.

Save 1
Trophies: Training Wheels Off | Top Dog
Steps: Just do something to win XP, for example: Drift.

Save 2
Trophies: One Man's Trash
Steps: Assemble the Derelict car inside the garage.

Save 3
Trophies: Supercars for Breakfast | Take Them Down
Steps: Beat the last member(Boss) of the 1% Club roaming racer(Natalia Nova). Repeat any Pursuit Race and destroy at least 1 pursuit vehicle.

Save 4
Trophies: Who Runs this Town? | Wherever I May Roam
Steps: Beat the last member(Boss) of the Silver6 roaming racer(Gallo Rivera).

Save 5
Trophies: Does Not Obey
Steps: Destroy the last Billboard.

Save 6
Trophies: All In
Steps: Collect the last Gambler's Chip.

Save 7
Trophies: The Artist | You've Got the Need | Flat-Out | Sideways Style | Aces High | Active Lifestyle
Steps: Just go to the garage to unlock The Artist trophy. Get at least 1 star in 1 Speed Trap, 1 Speed Run, 1 Drift Zone, 1 Jump.

Save 8 - DLC Speedcross
Trophies: Speedcross Champion | Accelerate Your Potential | Built for the Adventurer | Maximum Insanity
Steps: Complete the last Speedcross race. Go to the Speedcross car shop and buy the INFINITI Q60 S and MINI JCW Countryman. Go to any tunning shop and improve to Level 399 as any Speedcross vehicle.

Download: Need For Speed Payback CUSA05999
[PS4] [US] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - One with the Shadows, Reader and Legend trophy - [CUSA05333]
Hello.
These 3 saves are ONLY for the One with the Shadows , Reader and Legend trophies.

Legend: Finish killing(1-3 hits) the legendary dragon in front of you.
Download: Legend trophy

One with the Shadows: Just talk to Tonilia in front of you and select "Brynjolf said you had something for me?" and the trophy will be unlocked.
Download: One with the Shadows trophy

Reader: Just read the book that's right in front of you.
Download: Reader trophy

- These are the last saves of Skyrim, from a total of 4 (Oblivion Walker, One with the Shadows, Reader and Legend) that I will be sharing.
- I just got 100% of the game trophies and I'm sorry for not having any more save because I just used Quick Save all the time.
- I bought the Save Wizard recently and from now on I will be sharing saves here in the forum.

Thank you all!
[PS4] [US] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Oblivion Walker trophy - [CUSA05333]
This save is ONLY for the Oblivion Walker trophy!

For those who want to use this save, when loading it, just collect Mehrunes' Razor that is in front of you and the trophy will be unlocked.

Download Link: Oblivion Walker Trophy

Used the Save 82 from: https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forum...v-skyrim-complete-save-set-cusa05333-a-6.html