• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU The Long Dark (Challenge Trophy) [CUSA09690]

7h1nk

What if all that you ever knew was a Lie
VIP User
October 22, 2020
egs-thelongdark-hinterlandstudioinc-s6-1200x1600-725926878cfb.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(EU) The Long Dark (Challenge Trophy) [CUSA09690] Platinum Saveset by 7h1nk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

after about 230 hours of total playing time here is the last part of the complete saveset for
(EU) The Long Dark [CUSA09690].
Included in this part is the Challenge Master trophy.

If you have any questions answer here in the thread or write me a PM.
Have fun and see you with the next saveset

Regards 7h1nk

Hallo an alle,

nach etwa 230 Stunden Gesamtspielzeit hier der letzte Teil vom kompletten Saveset für (EU) The Long Dark [CUSA09690].
In diesem Teil ist die Trophäe Herausforderungsmeister enthalten.

Bei Fragen antwortet hier im Thread oder schreibt mir ne PN.
Viel Spaß und bis zum nächsten Saveset

Grüße 7h1nk

LINK LINK LINK (MEGA)

Download Download Download

Thanks 7h1nk. Great work!:pepewink:
I don't know how the trophy pops.

:) thanks this challenge Was really Hard work.

How the trophy pops is easy ;) ... Go to challenge and load archivist (you need resign Profil data and archivist data). When you spawn is it dark and infront of you is a computer. You only need interact with the computer and the trophy pops. :D

If you mean what you have to do without this save and doing this trophy alone, you have to finish the challenges Hunted 1 (really s**t challenge), Hunted 2, Nomad, Whiteout, hopeless rescue and Archivar.

Regards

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply and thanks again for all your help. You have done an impressive save set, as always.
The trophy pops me when I have done what you have told me. Now I just have to be able to shoot the rabbit with the stone! I'm a loser at this game.
See you!

Thanks for the reply and thanks again for all your help. You have done an impressive save set, as always.
The trophy pops me when I have done what you have told me. Now I just have to be able to shoot the rabbit with the stone! I'm a loser at this game.
See you!

yes you can despair with rabbits ... i just happened to do it out of sheer frustration because i just threw all the stones one after the other in the direction of rabbits. the trophy is already very retarded. I also had to load the save 6-7 times again ... good luck ;)