• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Zombie Army 4 – TERMINAL ERROR FREE DLC [CUSA12583] [CUSA12596]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
ABYGTmal.jpg

This save was a request from the community.

8/9 missions done on Nightmare difficulty, just finish Mission 9 - Chapter 1
to obtain None More Hard 0.1% trophy: Complete the Campaign on Nightmare difficulty.

Oh jeez, that was a hard one, I wish you luck and patience!

Special thanks to xTheSolutionNOT for re-regioning this save to the EU version :pepehappy:

Note: you can not use it to get any other trophy!
For a complete set, head to my other Zombie Army 4 thread here

Link to download US region (68 MB):
[hide]click here[/hide]
Link to download EU region (68 MB):
[hide]click here[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

This save was tested by myself on Patch 1.33 in May 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 8.50) :pepewink:

Last edited:
Re: ZOMBIE ARMY 4 - FREE TERMINAL ERROR DLC [CUSA12583]

this mode is just awful, does anyone have a europe backup?

i was thinking about doing it but this mode is just garbage. It took me and a friend 3 hours to clear the final act of chapter 8 it's stupid and both of us aren't bad at all in games like these. I'm out here. If they patch that you can do it with 4 players ( as this whole thing SHOULD be ) instead of just 2 I gonna do it and upload my save but I won't put 20 plus hours into a stupid dlc trophy man.

This was the last game I played from this studio their dlc politics is a joke.

i was thinking about doing it but this mode is just garbage. It took me and a friend 3 hours to clear the final act of chapter 8 it's stupid and both of us aren't bad at all in games like these. I'm out here. If they patch that you can do it with 4 players ( as this whole thing SHOULD be ) instead of just 2 I gonna do it and upload my save but I won't put 20 plus hours into a stupid dlc trophy man.

This was the last game I played from this studio their dlc politics is a joke.

did you do it till the final of chapter 8? if you dont mind share your save I can give it a shot and if I finish it I will share it here. ;)

hey cloud, sorry man I don't have this save anymore :-/ Otherwise I would have uploaded it. It's not particularly tough, there are still plenty of checkpoints but even with a good coop partner it takes forever. I would like to get it back to 100% but it takes too much time and it is piss boring.

hello I have finished and it remains that chapter 9, but I do not know how to give you my backup. Sorry for my English, I'm a girl from France
https://mega.nz/file/EoxGFCwb#0CmWhZq4e5mxscLkPnmyT6WRpcw3Vz29isPxPgoih_c

i just finished chapter 9 and i didn't get the trophy

Hi :)

Have you played it solo or co-op? If on co-op were you hosting? I will look into you save once I have the time to do it and report back.

Thanks for sharing.

ps- I will send you a PM

when I press continue is on level one,she said it would be on level 9. I wasnt able to complete level 9 on hardcore by myself I you want you can send me a PM with your PSN ID and we can try it together to see if it works

Probably because she hosted the other missions, or joined someone’s.
Don’t worry about that. The game only saves the solo progress.

I did the end of chapter until chapter 8 and I left the save in chapter 9, but I didn't get the trophy, I started over with my friend twice and still nothing so I let it go