• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

AS God Eater 2 Rage Burst save (set?)[CUSA01714]

acyice

Fanatic
October 27, 2020
This save only aim to help unlock story trophies and some mission trophies.
Follow the number below to unlock your trophy if you want to be legal.

You must finish Broken Bond before you use my save, otherwise it will pop out with 100 Broken Bond trophy

1. God Arc Compatible (Start a new game)
2. The Power of Blood (using any skill that is not Lv4(GOLDEN)
3. Heirloom + Camaraderie + Divine Fodder + The Brink of Death + Shared Power
4. The Distant East (Re watch the The Distant East cutscene)
5. Peerless Support
6. New Gear + God Arc Tuning (Do not upgrade or make a Rank15 weapon)
7. Destroyer (break 100 bond)
8. Mourning (Re watch cutscene)
9. Togetherness (Complete one of the ally's all Character Episodes)
10. Overcoming Grief (Re watch cutscene)
11. The Spiral Tree (Re watch cutscene)
12. Sanguine Liberation (use Blood Rage)
13. Cradle of Humanity (Re watch cutscene)
14. Distorted Balance (Re watch cutscene)
15. Prerequisite (Replay the first mission in Rank11 吊橋)
16. Clash of Wills (replay mission in Rank13 荒御魂)
17. Reunion (Re watch cutscene)
18. Strength to Carry On (Re watch cutscene)
19. Return of the Defense Unit (play tatsumi last character episodes)

Careful: Every rewatch cutscene or replay trophy at least wait for an hour between them. Other trophy at least 15min

Ex. Born of Misfortune (play mission 傾城)
Ex. Ultimate Attack (use lv4 skill)
Ex. Proud Survivor (play rank15 mission alone, play the mission that only have 3 stage, which with a ✓“. If you play good enough you only need 1min for each stage.)
Ex. Devouring in Style
Ex. Far Over the Red Line

[hide]Save link[/hide]
[hide]Here is a save for unlock all personal ability [/hide]

Main point here:
How to use my save.
I ready 350% Blood rage for you to use in any mission. Make a good use of it.
How to :
Once you meet the boss, use blood rage, which cause you have infinite ammo. Just keep shooting.
Also my save are good enough to help you shoot though all enemies, probably need 4-5 Op for each boss. So no need to worry, you almost instant kill them.

There are only few trohpies left, such as play 500 special mission All weapon Rank15, play 500times something like that. These trophies are not that hard,just wasting a lot of time...

please support me though my PayPal to help me making more save set

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you very much for sharing this save! I have a question:

I re-regioned the save to US save a few times and when I load up the save, the game says save is corrupted. I have re regioned quite a few save and not t had this problem. I tried multiple times and I always get the corrupted save. I’m assuming the format you export from SW is not correct, but I haven’t run into this problem before.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what did you do to fix it?

Thanks in advance for any advice on getting this amazing save to work!

I re-regioned the save to US save a few times and when I load up the save, the game says save is corrupted. I have re regioned quite a few save and not t had this problem. I tried multiple times and I always get the corrupted save. I’m assuming the format you export from SW is not correct, but I haven’t run into this problem before.

i couldn't do it either

You have *re regioned quite a few save* you mean this game or other games. Because I have the same issue with re region this game. Before I made this save, I have try some other save. It didnt work unless we are the same version(region).

You have *re regioned quite a few save* you mean this game or other games. Because I have the same issue with re region this game. Before I made this save, I have try some other save. It didnt work unless we are the same version(region).

I have changed regions on saves before on other games but this particular save, I cannot get it to work. When I change save to US via save wizard, I start up the game and the only save (the re-region save) is corrupted.

I don’t know why it doesn’t work. I’m just curious if anybody non AS region has gotten this save to work.

I have changed regions on saves before on other games but this particular save, I cannot get it to work. When I change save to US via save wizard, I start up the game and the only save (the re-region save) is corrupted.

I don’t know why it doesn’t work. I’m just curious if anybody non AS region has gotten this save to work.

According to both of our experience, i guess this game cant re region...?