• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Mass Effect 2 (Legendary edition - CUSA 19515) Insanity 2 and Missables save set

RiouOnizuka

Save Daddy
VIP User
December 11, 2020
Hey Everyone, made a small save set for Mass Effect 2 - Legendary edition for EU(CUSA1915)

Paramour 2 Trophy

Load Save 7 - Continue the main story line by flying to the suicide mission, cutscene should start with tali, after the cutscene the trophy should pop

Big Game Hunter

Load Save 4 - Kill the Tresher Maw (Adjust the difficulty if Insanity is to hard)

Digital Exorcist

Load Save 41 - Win the Bossfight

Heart of Darkness

Load Save 42 - Win The Bossfight

Suicide Mission

Load Save 40 - Use the Omega Relay

Insanity 2 - Against all odds - No One left behind - Mission Accomplished

Load the auto save, this is right before the final boss fight, good luck beating him :)

The Saves have not been tested so I do not know if these saves might autopop some other trophy's

Download link:

[hide]CUSA19515[/hide]

I am working on Insanity III (Mass Effect 3) at this moment, will probably be finished this weekend.

Last edited:
I noticed that when you go into trophies most are blacked out even ones that show you completed. Your saves are ok for the trophies they are for but as saves were made before completing game you don't have any of the trophies that give you bonuses if you start new game or new game plus.

Hey thank you for putting this up. I recently finished ME2 on Insanity but the trophy didnt pop. I was going to try and resign this save to US but when i try to import it to save wizard it says no valid saves found. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again

I don't know how to use these .bin-files? Any recommendations?

The reason you might be having problems is: the .zip file he has uploaded is not in a format that SaveWizard likes. You need to make a folder on your desktop named --- CUSA19515 --- then unzip into that folder. Then make a NEW .zip file by selecting the folder that you made, you will need to rename it to something different so that it will save ( i just saved it as -- CUSA19515SW --- for example)

For people who are experiencing troubles with save wizard (no valid saves), its because he forgot to put the saves inside a folder within the zip file, just download the saves put them inside a folder named CUSA19515, and turn it into a zip file, it should solve the problem.