• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Resident Evil Village Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA18008]

Meracle

Fanatic
October 22, 2020
IHC5Jth.png

A complete platinum save set for Resident Evil Village. Also includes a platinum save with everything unlocked!
I'm not planning to add any DLC trophies just yet as my Save Wizard expired and I'm undecided whether to renew or not.

Paired with each save game file is a text guide with instructions on how to unlock every trophy within. Also, because this game can be hard to navigate without prior experience and it's not always possible to save the game close to where you earn the trophies, i've included videos of me getting every trophy on an alt account, using these save files. Youtube Playlist

The trophies are bundled together the best I could do, while also ensuring they're laid out in a natural progressive order, so they will look completely legitimate. Remember to take time breaks between getting the trophies, if you want the time stamps to also look natural.

I've seperated the save-set into multiple parts. (Part: 1, 2, 3 etc)
Each folder has it's own System File, so you can transfer an entire part onto a USB stick and work on that one, then move onto the next part when you're ready.
An exception is "Part 3 Mercenaries Mode", plus a couple of optional autosaves. If you decide to use them to get closer to the trophy trigger, you may need to copy them back over.

Save Wizard codes were used to mod some of these saves in order to help make things easier. For instance; Infinite Ammo is often available to make any mandatory fights easier.

IMPORTANT: Always use the System Data paired with each main Part folder. (Most saves will not work without them.)
Also, do not use any System Data with any previous part that it doesn't belong to. (That could risk trophies popping earlier than they're supposed to.)

List of the save files and trophies you can earn from each one below.

Part 0 (Into)

New Game 0-1 Photographer - Goooaaal! (Start New Game. No save file is needed for these trophies.)
Save Slot 0-2 (Autosave) Strategist - Push Comes to Shove - Not Lycan This... - Hunter - Squawk Shot - Cynic

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1 (First Playthrough)

Save Slot 1. Crafter - Four Lords
Save Slot 2. Patron - Gunsmith - Repairer - Get the Ball Rolling - Petty Thief - Hooligan - That Sucked!
Save Slot 3. Got No Strings
Save Slot 4. When You Gotta Go... - Fish Out of Water
Save Slot 5. Medium Rare
Save Slot 6. Leader of the Pack - Trick Shot - Fast Reflexes
Save Slot 7. Up Urs!
Save Slot 8. Temporary Measures
Save Slot 9. Quit Hanging Around
Save Slot 10-1 Iron Giant Down - Mapmatician
Save Slot 10-2 (Autosave) The Root of the Matter - Heretic - Bookworm
Save Slot 11. Great Dad

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 (Story Cleanup)

Save Slot 0. (Autosave) Art Collector - Doll Collector - Timber
Save Slot 1. Lucky Number 7 - Knives Out - Don't Trust That Snake Oil - Dashing Dad - Frugal Father
Save Slot 2. Veteran Gunsmith - Universe's Best Dad - World's Best Dad - Best Dad Ever - Artisan - Tinkerer

Part 3 (Mercenaries Mode)

Save 1. Combo King
Save 2. Legendary Cowboy

Download Link:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

==============================================================================================================================================

Platinum Save File With All Unlockables​

WARNING: This save is untested for trophies popping, so if you care about them looking legitimate, then use the above Save-Set first.

Has all of the unlockables ready to start a New Game with including:

[SAVESERVICE-LINE-0--1] System Data.
[SAVESERVICE-LINE-0-1Slot] Save Slot 1. At the very last save point in the game and on Village of Shadows difficulty.
[SAVESERVICE-LINE-0-2Slot] Save Slot 2. Completed Save Data
[SAVESERVICE-LINE-0-30Slot] Mercenaries Mode

[] Over 2 Million Lei (Money) + Lots of Treasure & Crafting Materials
[] All Guns Fully Upgraded + Infinite Ammo Unlocked
[] All The Duke's Kitchen Recipes Completed
[] All Extra Content Shop Items Purchased
[] All Challenges Completed
[] The Mercenaries Completed With full SSS Ranks (Legit times)
[] No DLC Ever Installed

Download Link:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

You need to click the
AsT9J.png
Thank button below to see the download links.
Once that's done, the download links will instantly show up.

Last edited:
for all the guys wondering about re-region to US I tried with no success it's seems to me like RE2 no matter what you do ( matching slots or not ) nothing works.

For the OP fantastic work as usual, if You don't mind me asking what store you bought the game from because i only found Cusa1557 or something like that.

thank you.

for all the guys wondering about re-region to US I tried with no success it's seems to me like RE2 no matter what you do ( matching slots or not ) nothing works.

For the OP fantastic work as usual, if You don't mind me asking what store you bought the game from because i only found Cusa1557 or something like that.

thank you.

It's from the United Kingdom PS Store. (Digital Version)

Thanks for trying and posting back your results. It's a shame it doesn't seem to work..

Hello. I wanted to ask, if It is possible for you to convert those saves as PS5 saves. I switched to PS5 and lost my saves. I have just defeated Dimitrescu and i dont wanna play it from the start. Thank you for your answer :)

Hello. I wanted to ask, if It is possible for you to convert those saves as PS5 saves. I switched to PS5 and lost my saves. I have just defeated Dimitrescu and i dont wanna play it from the start. Thank you for your answer :)

Yes. They will work perfectly fine if you transfer them over to the PS5.

But first you will need to use them on the PS4 version and upload them, so you can then download them back on the PS5 version.

Yes i understand. But I have already sold my PS4, so I wanted to know if you could somehow do that upload from ps4. Thanks for reply

I can't do it myself because it only works for the account holder logged into the PS4/5, and there's currently no other workarounds.

You can still do it though, even without a PS4.
If own the digital version, you can download the PS4 version onto the PS5 using the backwards compatability, and have both the PS4 and PS5 version of the game simultaneously installed on your PS5.
I don't know whether or not it works the same way for a physical copy of the game.

Last edited:
I can't do it myself because it only works for the account holder logged into the PS4/5, and there's currently no other workarounds.

You can still do it though, even without a PS4.
If own the digital version, you can download the PS4 version onto the PS5 using the backwards compatability, and have both the PS4 and PS5 version of the game simultaneously installed on your PS5.
I don't know whether or not it works the same way for a physical copy of the game.

Yeah i have alread managed to make it work. Still getting used to PS5. Thank you for your help and sorry for spaming your topic

I really need the "Heretic-Destroy all the Goats of Warding trophy" for ASIA cusa18045. unfortunatelly this saveset file system cannot be reregioned as it will show "this saved data is not compatible and cannot be used."