• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Mass Effect 3 (Legendary edition - CUSA 19515) Insanity 3 and Missables save set

RiouOnizuka

Save Daddy
VIP User
December 11, 2020
Hey Everyone, made a small save set for Mass Effect 3 - Legendary edition for EU(CUSA1915)

Paramour 3 Trophy

Load Save 52 - Fly to the Citadel and talk to Liara in the Presidium Commons, use L3 to open the map and you can she where she is standing

Master and Commander

Load Save 51 - Turn around and use the station behind you to talk to Hackett and the trophy should pop

Hijacker

Load Save 44 - Follow the story objective and you will end up with a fight against a atlas, keep shooting the glass and when it breaks you have to kill the pilot, after you have done that go to the atlas and you can enter the machine. Go to settings and switch to casual to make it easyer

Insanity 3 - Legend - Long Service Medal

Load the auto save, keep going straight towards the light and the trophy's should pop

The Saves have not been tested so I do not know if these saves might autopop some other trophy's

Download link:
[hide]CUSA19515
[/hide]

Enjoy

Does anyone mind helping me with transferring this save to my ps5?
I downloaded the save, extracted the zip file and transferred it to my usb storage. Plugged that into my ps5 and unfortunately the save data doesn't register for my legendary edition. Is it because my account is middle east based?

Sadly the Paramour III doesn't work because Liara was used in this save. Liara cannot get Paramour III as she is exempt in ME2 even though you can pseudo romance her. This sucks because the whole reason I need a save for Paramour III to begin with is BECAUSE I romanced Liara. For people who romance Liara in all 3 games, you get Paramour 2 in Mass Effect 3 instead, you get no Paramour trophy in ME2 because she's not technically a squadmate in ME2. This is a huge oversight by the devs and always has been.

I'm pretty sure the only fix is an entire run of all 3 games with somebody you can actually romance in all 3 games, or alternatively somebody uploading a save that has already done it with anybody but Liara. I have tried your ME2 save as well, meeting the conditions there doesn't matter. The only last ditch is as I've mentioned... and sadly I'm not willing to invest 100s of hours for 1 trophy.

Screw you Bioware.

Last edited:
Paramour 3 does work. As long as u already got Paramour 1 & 2 without ever overwriting your profile save data , triology save data etc.

just resign & paste the paramour "specific save" only, without the extra stuff,
load it, everything pops just fine.

Same with Insanity difficulty trophies as well, across all 3 games.