• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Generation Zero Instant Platinum + 100% DLC [CUSA12260]

KingMoney255

May 15, 2021
All credit goes to @Ling Long Nuddel

I only re-regioned the save to US, so anybody in the U.S. can get a easy near instant platinum.

To get the platinum, you're missing 3 trophies (Gustafsloppet, Spare Parts, and Hot Property). Ling Long Nuddel provides instructions for each trophy on their thread.

Link to Ling's thread: https://playersquared.com/forums/37...-100-dlcs-cusa14212.html?highlight=generation

Link to the re uploaded re-region save:CUSA12260(2)
Just resign to your profile using Save Wizard! Enjoy!

Last edited:
great save! one issue i had. for some reason the "one shot" trophy didn't unlock. and when i go to meet the requirements it wont unlock. is there a way to make it insta pop? or is not possible to re earn trophies

Um i am asking for a working link for the file. The one that you sent me to i check and the mediafire is dead. the link that up at the top is the same one. so now i am asking if someone can share there save file?
Hello, I have re-uploaded the save. For some reason, Mediafire took down my previous file (idk what happened tbh.) Let me know if it's working

I cant seem to get any saves to work for Gen Zero, it wipes my saves and acts like Ive never played before and have to start a new game, not even the save wizard cheats works. Any ideas? Also do I need the dlcs for this save to work?

Whoever is trying to plat this game, I just did.
For the "kill 3 machines without being hit" just sneak with O and use the sniper to kill small machines, should get it after a few tries, i did it in a random farm.
For the "kill a hunter in 1 hit" just grab the bazooka from the Stash, the box you get access too in every safe house, it's there. Just grab it and shoot a medium size machine, it will pop.
For the "lure 8 machines with a flare", it took me a few tries but i managed to get it. I looked in the map and noticed those "cross swords" icons which means there are enemies, i found 3 of them really close one to another, so i just went there and started running around and shooting them with a random gun to catch their attention. Then just spam the flares until you get it. You will die a few times but you can revive with X around 125 times lol.
Hope this helps someone, i knew nothing about the game so i used kinda poor words to describe the way i did it hehe