Stranded Deep Saveset [CUSA18449]

I created some saves for Stranded Deep US version and took the liberty to include the ones who were already shared here. Hope this help any of you who are struggling with this game.

SAVE 1 -> THIS SAVE WAS PROVIDED BY AND IS CREDITED TO "sepultura". (thank you!)
    Trophies:
    * Day 10
    * Island Hermit
    * Seafarer
    * Gone Green
    * Fish Are Friends

\\\Instructions: DON´T SLEEP, wait just one minute and the trophies will pop up.

SAVE 2 -> CORRECTED SAVE (download from the link again)
    Trophies:
    * Day 20
    * Thread carefully

\\\Instructions: The save is now on day 19 (slot 2) all you have to do is wait or sleep to unlock "Day 20" (luckily ahahaha). In the morning, use some yucca to craft a cloth on the loom and "Thread carefully" shall pop.

SAVE 3
    Trophies:
    * Really moving up in life
    * Put the engine in engineering
    * Oceanic DaVinci

\\\Instructions: You have everything you need to do the crafting, if you craft the gyro and miss any part for the motorboat, just reload the save and do the opposite. This trophies can also be earned in saves 8, 9, and 10.

SAVE 4
    Trophies:
    * Island Hermit
    * Clay must feel happy in good potter hands

\\\Instructions: Sleep. There is plenty of clay and yucca on the island, apprach the furnace with the materials and craft a flask in the "consumables" tab.

SAVE 5
    Trophy:
    * The Sea's Harvest
    \\\Instructions: USE THIS ONLY AFTER YOU CATCHED AT LEAST ONE FISH IN YOUR SAVE. Fish for one more fish and you're done.

SAVE 6
    Trophy:
    * Is this Ithaca?
    \\\Instructions: Build a campfire.

SAVE 7
    Trophies:
    * Who needs the sea anyway?
    * Where I lay my head is home
    * A little less lonely

\\\Instructions: You have all necessary seeds with you and there are 8 farm plots built in the island, plant them. After that, search the boxes all around for the materials and tools and craft the Sleeping Bag. Wollie is close to the camp, in the middle of the workshops, maybe this will trigger the trophy "A little less lonely" when you go close or interact with him.

SAVE 8
    Trophy:
    * Another One Bites the Dust
    \\\Instructions: USE THIS ONLY AFTER YOU FOUND WOLLIE!!! Explore and loot the survivor camp to the left.

SAVE 9
    Trophy:
    * I hear "industrial" is in fashion
    \\\Instructions: Just craft a corrugated scrap table or another corrugated scrap shelf inside the house.

SAVE 10
    Trophy:
    * Two of Each
    \\\Instructions: Maneuver the raft direct in front of you carefully (the one made with buyo balls) towards the sea, start sailing and the trophy shall pop. For me the save was made during a storm, I don't know if the save keep the climate condition, if it don't, stay on this island for two to three days, build things... wait... when the storm comes, jump on the raft and sail and trophy should pop.

SAVE 11 -> THIS SAVE WAS PROVIDED BY AND IS CREDITED TO "Ordo Ab Chao" (thank you!)
    Trophies:
    * Another day, another shore (build a campfire, discovered by BURNTTOAZDT)
    * Hunter of the High Seas
    * Call me Ahab
    * Gotta craft them all!
    * Magnets, how do they work?
    * Out of the frying pan

\\\Instructions: Craft the three boss trophies. Now jump in the gyrocopter (R2 Ascends/L2 Descends/Left stick to move) and fly in the direction it is currently pointing, you should see a big ship out in the horizon. Once there craft the plane parts, place them in the plane, store the food, water, and gasoline. Now take off in the plane.

You must thank the post to view hidden content/download!
    Last edited by viniciusventrue2; June 5th, 2021 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Updated description

Under Jolly Roger
    VIP
    Threads

Re: Stranded Deep Saveset [CUSA18449]

Originally Posted by viniciusventrue2
    I uploaded a new archive with a new Save 2 for the "Day 20" trophy. It is on Day 19, you guys can wait or sleep. Also possible to unlock "Thread Carefully" in the Loom. Try this one, and again, I will appreciate greatly if you provide feedback if it worked or not.

I will test it out sometime tomorrow

And a big thanks for all your hard work on the saveset

I know how savesets can be annoying to create LMAO

Much appreciated

Under Jolly Roger
    VIP
    Threads

I couldn't wait tomorrow, so I just tested Save 2,
    and yes, it unlocks Day 20 (I chose to sleep)

Under Jolly Roger
    VIP
    Threads

What's the best save to use to earn the trophy?....
    "Have you ever seen so many seagulls"

Edit:

Scrap that, I replayed the Tutorial and got it there
    (it popped unexpectedly when I was collecting for Lashing)
    Last edited by Reidso; June 6th, 2021 at 08:57 AM.

The trophy for the seagulls is random. You can earn it in the first five minutes or in the end of the fourth hour played (my case). Though it is almost guaranteed you will unlock it by just playing, it doesn't tend to give trouble despite being RNG-based.

Where the link to download the saves?

bom trabalho amigo

Originally Posted by viniciusventrue2
    I created some saves for Stranded Deep US version and took the liberty to include the ones who were already shared here. Hope this help any of you who are struggling with this game.

SAVE 1 -> THIS SAVE WAS PROVIDED BY AND IS CREDITED TO "sepultura". (thank you!)
    Trophies:
    * Day 10
    * Island Hermit
    * Seafarer
    * Gone Green
    * Fish Are Friends

\\\Instructions: DON´T SLEEP, wait just one minute and the trophies will pop up.

SAVE 2 -> CORRECTED SAVE (download from the link again)
    Trophies:
    * Day 20
    * Thread carefully

\\\Instructions: The save is now on day 19 (slot 2) all you have to do is wait or sleep to unlock "Day 20" (luckily ahahaha). In the morning, use some yucca to craft a cloth on the loom and "Thread carefully" shall pop.

SAVE 3
    Trophies:
    * Really moving up in life
    * Put the engine in engineering
    * Oceanic DaVinci

\\\Instructions: You have everything you need to do the crafting, if you craft the gyro and miss any part for the motorboat, just reload the save and do the opposite. This trophies can also be earned in saves 8, 9, and 10.

SAVE 4
    Trophies:
    * Island Hermit
    * Clay must feel happy in good potter hands

\\\Instructions: Sleep. There is plenty of clay and yucca on the island, apprach the furnace with the materials and craft a flask in the "consumables" tab.

SAVE 5
    Trophy:
    * The Sea's Harvest
    \\\Instructions: USE THIS ONLY AFTER YOU CATCHED AT LEAST ONE FISH IN YOUR SAVE. Fish for one more fish and you're done.

SAVE 6
    Trophy:
    * Is this Ithaca?
    \\\Instructions: Build a campfire.

SAVE 7
    Trophies:
    * Who needs the sea anyway?
    * Where I lay my head is home
    * A little less lonely

\\\Instructions: You have all necessary seeds with you and there are 8 farm plots built in the island, plant them. After that, search the boxes all around for the materials and tools and craft the Sleeping Bag. Wollie is close to the camp, in the middle of the workshops, maybe this will trigger the trophy "A little less lonely" when you go close or interact with him.

SAVE 8
    Trophy:
    * Another One Bites the Dust
    \\\Instructions: USE THIS ONLY AFTER YOU FOUND WOLLIE!!! Explore and loot the survivor camp to the left.

SAVE 9
    Trophy:
    * I hear "industrial" is in fashion
    \\\Instructions: Just craft a corrugated scrap table or another corrugated scrap shelf inside the house.

SAVE 10
    Trophy:
    * Two of Each
    \\\Instructions: Maneuver the raft direct in front of you carefully (the one made with buyo balls) towards the sea, start sailing and the trophy shall pop. For me the save was made during a storm, I don't know if the save keep the climate condition, if it don't, stay on this island for two to three days, build things... wait... when the storm comes, jump on the raft and sail and trophy should pop.

SAVE 11 -> THIS SAVE WAS PROVIDED BY AND IS CREDITED TO "Ordo Ab Chao" (thank you!)
    Trophies:
    * Another day, another shore (build a campfire, discovered by BURNTTOAZDT)
    * Hunter of the High Seas
    * Call me Ahab
    * Gotta craft them all!
    * Magnets, how do they work?
    * Out of the frying pan

\\\Instructions: Craft the three boss trophies. Now jump in the gyrocopter (R2 Ascends/L2 Descends/Left stick to move) and fly in the direction it is currently pointing, you should see a big ship out in the horizon. Once there craft the plane parts, place them in the plane, store the food, water, and gasoline. Now take off in the plane.

-= Hidden Content =-
    thanks

anyway to get another day another shore as its not popping on save 11 and lean mean crafting machine is found on what save?