Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Stranded Deep Saveset [CUSA18449]

I created some saves for Stranded Deep US version and took the liberty to include the ones who were already shared here. Hope this help any of you who are struggling with this game.

SAVE 1 -> THIS SAVE WAS PROVIDED BY AND IS CREDITED TO "sepultura". (thank you!)
    Trophies:
    * Day 10
    * Island Hermit
    * Seafarer
    * Gone Green
    * Fish Are Friends

\\\Instructions: DON´T SLEEP, wait just one minute and the trophies will pop up.

SAVE 2 -> CORRECTED SAVE (download from the link again)
    Trophies:
    * Day 20
    * Thread carefully

\\\Instructions: The save is now on day 19 (slot 2) all you have to do is wait or sleep to unlock "Day 20" (luckily ahahaha). In the morning, use some yucca to craft a cloth on the loom and "Thread carefully" shall pop.

SAVE 3
    Trophies:
    * Really moving up in life
    * Put the engine in engineering
    * Oceanic DaVinci

\\\Instructions: You have everything you need to do the crafting, if you craft the gyro and miss any part for the motorboat, just reload the save and do the opposite. This trophies can also be earned in saves 8, 9, and 10.

SAVE 4
    Trophies:
    * Island Hermit
    * Clay must feel happy in good potter hands

\\\Instructions: Sleep. There is plenty of clay and yucca on the island, apprach the furnace with the materials and craft a flask in the "consumables" tab.

SAVE 5
    Trophy:
    * The Sea's Harvest
    \\\Instructions: USE THIS ONLY AFTER YOU CATCHED AT LEAST ONE FISH IN YOUR SAVE. Fish for one more fish and you're done.

SAVE 6
    Trophy:
    * Is this Ithaca?
    \\\Instructions: Build a campfire.

SAVE 7
    Trophies:
    * Who needs the sea anyway?
    * Where I lay my head is home
    * A little less lonely

\\\Instructions: You have all necessary seeds with you and there are 8 farm plots built in the island, plant them. After that, search the boxes all around for the materials and tools and craft the Sleeping Bag. Wollie is close to the camp, in the middle of the workshops, maybe this will trigger the trophy "A little less lonely" when you go close or interact with him.

SAVE 8
    Trophy:
    * Another One Bites the Dust
    \\\Instructions: USE THIS ONLY AFTER YOU FOUND WOLLIE!!! Explore and loot the survivor camp to the left.

SAVE 9
    Trophy:
    * I hear "industrial" is in fashion
    \\\Instructions: Just craft a corrugated scrap table or another corrugated scrap shelf inside the house.

SAVE 10
    Trophy:
    * Two of Each
    \\\Instructions: Maneuver the raft direct in front of you carefully (the one made with buyo balls) towards the sea, start sailing and the trophy shall pop. For me the save was made during a storm, I don't know if the save keep the climate condition, if it don't, stay on this island for two to three days, build things... wait... when the storm comes, jump on the raft and sail and trophy should pop.

SAVE 11 -> THIS SAVE WAS PROVIDED BY AND IS CREDITED TO "Ordo Ab Chao" (thank you!)
    Trophies:
    * Another day, another shore (build a campfire, discovered by BURNTTOAZDT)
    * Hunter of the High Seas
    * Call me Ahab
    * Gotta craft them all!
    * Magnets, how do they work?
    * Out of the frying pan

\\\Instructions: Craft the three boss trophies. Now jump in the gyrocopter (R2 Ascends/L2 Descends/Left stick to move) and fly in the direction it is currently pointing, you should see a big ship out in the horizon. Once there craft the plane parts, place them in the plane, store the food, water, and gasoline. Now take off in the plane.

You must thank the post to view hidden content/download!
    Last edited by viniciusventrue2; June 5th, 2021 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Updated description

Re: Stranded Deep Saveset [CUSA18449]

Originally Posted by Raging
    damn I've been looking for a save like this for months!
    Wollie is so boring to find, this helps me a lot, obrigado!
    Glad it helped you, meu amigo.

VIP User
    VIP
    Threads

SAVE 7
    Trophies:

* Where I lay my head is home : search the boxes all around for the materials and tools and craft the Sleeping Bag.

Ive had no luck unlocking this one. I don't see it in any of the crafting tabs. Am I missing something?
    Other two popped no prob

BT

Originally Posted by BURNTTOAZDT
    SAVE 7
    Trophies:

* Where I lay my head is home : search the boxes all around for the materials and tools and craft the Sleeping Bag.

Ive had no luck unlocking this one. I don't see it in any of the crafting tabs. Am I missing something?
    Other two popped no prob

BT
    The Sleeping Bag for some reason is classified in the game as a furniture. In the crafting menu, look for the chair icon (press R2 to change the section), there will be a bunch of chairs and tables and somewhere there among them is the Sleeping Bag.

Give me a shout if you managed to get it now.
    Last edited by viniciusventrue2; June 4th, 2021 at 12:15 AM.

Under Jolly Roger
    VIP
    Threads

Originally Posted by viniciusventrue2
    SAVE 2
    Trophies:
    * Day 20
    * Gone Green
    * Fish Are Friends

\\\Instructions: Sleep.

When I load save, it states Day 25
    I go to sleep, becomes Day 26, I wait for 1 minute....
    BUT Day 20 trophy doesn't pop

I also tried not going to sleep, and wait for 1 minute....
    BUT Day 20 trophy still doesn't pop

VIP User
    VIP
    Threads

Originally Posted by Reidso

Same issue for me

BT

VIP User
    VIP
    Threads

Originally Posted by viniciusventrue2
    The Sleeping Bag for some reason is classified in the game as a furniture. In the crafting menu, look for the chair icon (press R2 to change the section), there will be a bunch of chairs and tables and somewhere there among them is the Sleeping Bag.

Give me a shout if you managed to get it now.
    Got it ! easiest thing to do is break down the one thats already built & re-build it.

Also with Save 11 you can get "another day, another shore" trophy (which glitched on me when I first started playing ). IF you need it . All's you need to do is get enough materials to make a campfire ( I crafted a fire pit as well just to be safe ) then use the Gyrocopter to fly to a few more islands and craft / destroy the campfire

BT
    Last edited by BURNTTOAZDT; June 4th, 2021 at 07:51 PM.

Strange, since it has more than enough days. Maybe it need to check from day 19 to day 20 to unlock and only saves on that date will unlock. I will try to correct this by playing save 1 until day 19 and then upload a new save, since you and other user had the same issue.

Thanks for the feedback.

Originally Posted by BURNTTOAZDT
    Same issue for me
    BT
    I uploaded a new archive with a new Save 2 for the "Day 20" trophy. It is on Day 19, you guys can wait or sleep. Also possible to unlock "Thread Carefully" in the Loom. Try this one, and again, I will appreciate greatly if you provide feedback if it worked or not.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last