• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Stranded Deep - All Trophies - [CUSA18449]

JR_Junior

Elite
May 9, 2021
Hi.

- After a long time without sharing any saves, I want to bring you this collection of Stranded Deep saves that will give you the platinum trophy very easy!

- I finished the game with exactly 100 days left and it wasn't planned, it just happened.

- All saves are in the order I progressed through the game, so if you follow that order all trophies will be legitimate, otherwise it is your responsibility.

- Only the tutorial trophies you need to unlock on your own.

- Any problems don't forget to let me know!

Instructions and download link:
Save 1
Trophies: Day 10 | Island Hermit | Fish Are Friends | Gone green
Steps: Continue the game and just sleep in your shelter to unlock the trophies.

Save 2
Trophy: Thread carefully
Steps: Continue the game and when spawning go to the back of the shelter and create a cloth using the loom.

Save 3
Trophies: Fishing season is open! | The sea’s harvest
Steps: Continue the game and when spawning use the fishing rod in your hand to catch 10 fish.

Save 4
Trophies: Plant it and it will grow | Who needs the sea anyway?
Steps: Continue the game and go to the island that your shelter is aiming at.
- When you get there you will find 8 plots.
- In your inventory are the 8 seedlings that you must plant.
- Plant 1 on each plot and the trophies will be unlocked.

Save 5
Trophy: Really moving up in life
Steps: Continue the game and create the hobo stove near the camp fire in front of your shelter.

Save 6
Trophy: Clay must feel happy in a good potter’s hand
Steps: Continue the game and create a clay flask in the furnace next to your shelter.

Save 7
Trophy: Put the engine in engineering
Steps: Continue the game and craft the motor boat on the boat in front of your shelter.

Save 8
Trophy: Day 20
Steps: Continue the game and just sleep in your shelter.

Save 9
Trophy: Where I lay my head is home
Steps: Continue the game and create a sleeping bag.

Save 10
Trophy: Oceanic DaVinci
Steps: Continue the game and create the last part of the gyrocopter that is near your shelter.

Save 11
Trophy: Working with my hands
Steps: Continue the game and just create a stone tool.

Save 12
Trophy: Seafarer
Steps: Continue the game and you will have the sleeping bag in your inventory, so you can either wait until midnight,
or take the boat, drive away from the island, drop the sleeping bag and sleep.

Save 13
Trophy: Another day, another shore
Steps: Continue de game and create a camp fire.

Save 14
Trophy: Is this Ithaca?
Steps: Continue the game and just create a camp fire.

Save 15
Trophies: A little less lonely | Another one bites the dust
Steps: Continue the game and you'll be near the remains of the last survivor and Wollie.
- Approach the shelter and collect all items.

Save 16
Trophy: I hear “industrial” is in fashion
Steps: Continue your game and just create one more corrugated table on a wood foundation that is in front of your building.

Save 17
Trophy: Lean, mean, crafting machine
Steps: Continue the game and just craft one stone tool.

Save 18
Trophy: Two of each
Steps: Continue the game and climb onto the nearby moored raft with the animals on it.
- If the trophy doesn't unlock just by climbing the raft, try to control the rudder, raise the sail, retrieve the anchor.

Save 19
Trophies: Hunter of the High Seas | Call me Ahab
Steps: Continue the game and craft the 3 sea monster trophies.

Save 20
Trophy: Gotta craft them all!
Steps: Continue the game and craft the last aircraft propeller part.

Save 21
Trophies: Magnets, how do they work? | Out of the frying pan
Steps: Continue the game and you'll be on top of the plane's left wing with your buddy in hand, put him in your inventory,
press square to get on the plane and get the hell out of this damn place (or not?).

File: Download all saves
Folder: Select a specific save

Last edited:
What's the best save to use to earn the trophy?....
"Have you ever seen so many seagulls"

Edit:

Scrap that, I replayed the Tutorial and got it there
(it popped unexpectedly when I was collecting for Lashing)

Last edited:
What's the best save to use to earn the trophy?....
"Have you ever seen so many seagulls"

Edit:

Scrap that, I replayed the Tutorial and got it there
(it popped unexpectedly when I was collecting for Lashing)

Lucky. I can't get it to pop at all, and there doesn't seem to be any strategies online on the best way to get it.

Lucky. I can't get it to pop at all, and there doesn't seem to be any strategies online on the best way to get it.

When you get to craft the "knife", hack at the young palm trees
(to craft for lashing) towards and within yellow circle shown....

bFK0ZLo.jpg

I earned the trophy from the NA and EU versions by going there,
on both occasions near each other, you will the hear seagulls
squaking around there, so stay there and they will pass over

When you get to craft the "knife", hack at the young palm trees
(to craft for lashing) towards and within yellow circle shown....

bFK0ZLo.jpg

I earned the trophy from the NA and EU versions by going there,
on both occasions near each other, you will the hear seagulls
squaking around there, so stay there and they will pass over

Didn't work. They flew right by me, I looked up at them, even tried jumping to be closer.

Fala aí rapaziada esse save set esta espetacular muito obrigado pelo árduo trabalho só quero deixar um adendo, o trofeu das gaivotas realmente não aparece entao a minha solução foi criar um novo jogo e no próprio tutorial é possível fazer comigo veio no segundo dia logo pela manhã então já fica a dica pra quem não pegar esse também.

Fala aí rapaziada esse save set esta espetacular muito obrigado pelo árduo trabalho só quero deixar um adendo, o trofeu das gaivotas realmente não aparece entao a minha solução foi criar um novo jogo e no próprio tutorial é possível fazer comigo veio no segundo dia logo pela manhã então já fica a dica pra quem não pegar esse também.

opa, to vendo que tem muito br aqui rsrsrs
se alguém tiver interesse em entrar no nosso grupo só de brasileiros,
nós criamos um site 100% em português e estamos mandando vários saves lá,
só me chamar no privado que eu mando o link.
valeu!!