• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Red Dead Revolver – Complete Save Set [CUSA03517]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
oYRk6zAl.jpg

I've decided to make a complete save set for PS2 classic Red Read Revolver since
I couldn't find any other like this on the internet. This set was tested by myself and
every single trophy could be obtained. You can get 100% under 30 minutes instead of 25 hours.
This game was painful even with cheats. The AI is totally sick, the npcs literally
run towards the fire when you have to protect them, sometimes they keep dying instantly,
you don’t even have time to withdraw your pistol. The game mechanics are grotesque,
the checkpoints are useless, that was insane (at least for me). I almost rage quitted sometimes.
With these saves I just hope nobody is getting through this nightmare again.
But the game is great, though. Since 2004 Rockstar has been ahead of her time,
and if you still want to get to know the story after the 100%,
go for the less painful way: normal difficulty abusing cheats.

Text Guide:

1. NG Normal (Chapter 27)
Peashooter: Complete the game on Normal difficulty.
Just hit continue in story mode and I'll be on Chapter 27 - Fall From Grace.
Quickly kill the 3 guys on the roof and rush to the final boss, the trophy will pop after the credits.
Untouchable and Quick On The Draw are going to pop too if you still don't have them.

2. NG+ Well Provisioned
Hit Continue in Story Mode and you're going to be in Brimstone.
Enter the gunstore on the left (in front of the saloon) and buy everything available,
you’ll have enough cash (I believe the Dynamite doesn’t count, but you can buy if you want too, just in case)
After that, go to the general store on your way back and buy the following items: Pan (for $1800) and Poster (for $1000).
Then, go talk to the Sheriff and press square to accept the battle, and the trophy is yours.

3. NG+ Historical Account
Hit Continue in Story Mode and you're going to be on a mission on which you can get the Historical Account trophy if you
get an Excellent rating by the end of it. I have a save on the second half of this mission, right after the checkpoint,
just win the final duel and quickly finish the mission without missing any shot. If you fail, just hit Replay and
keep trying (and yes, I got the hardest journal entry left, sorry but it was the only way because it’s the last item
you can get on NG+, you’re near the end of the playtrough and close to one more trophy).

Mission 24 - Battle Finale
VxPs54mm.jpg

Journal entry: 248-249 (excellent rating on battle finale)
9oIZy5Vm.jpg

Recommend weapons: Twin Revolvers, The Oppressor, Knife
TvPlzA4m.jpg

Be sure Bite the Bullet cheat is turned off:
XdtHHKim.jpg

For a visual guide, I used this great video:
Red Dead Revolver Chapter 24 'Battle Finale' Defeating Mr Kelley Excellent Rating - YouTube
(I do not own this video)

To get excellent rating, the player must pass 3 of 4 of these objectives:
Accuracy: 60%
Damage Taken: 30%
Time: 4:00
Best Combo: $200

You should ignore the 30% damage taken and go for the other 3 objectives once they're much easier.
Just be patient and you'll eventually complete them.

4. NG+ Hard (Chapter 27)
Six Shooter: Complete the game on Hard difficulty.
Just hit continue in story mode and I'll be on Chapter 27 - Fall From Grace.
Quickly kill the 3 guys on the roof and rush to the final boss,
can be done in literally 20 seconds instead of 5 hours.
You have immortality and hit kill activated, so don't worry about dying.

5. NG++ Very Hard (Chapter 27)
Sharp Shooter: you must replay the Chapter 27 - Fall From Grace on Very Hard difficulty.
The Invincibility, Infinite Deadeye and Bite the Bullet cheats are on, so you shouldn’t find
any issues while going through it.
You can get the Out For Blood trophy as well: Complete every chapter in Bounty Hunter mode.
All 20 chapters are done, just repeat the first chapter in Bounty Hunter mode (story mode) since it's the fastest one.
Again, cheats are on.

You may use this save to easily get Red Dead Eye, Full Boat, Hats Off, Gunslinger and Manny Quinn as well.

Link to download (91 MB):
[hide]click here[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by myself on Patch 1.00 in June 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 8.50) :pepewink:

Last edited:
Re: Red Dead Revolver - Sharp Shooter + Out For Blood trophies [CUSA03517]

Awesome! This is one of those games I would only want to play through casually, so the difficulty trophy has held me back from it. Many thanks!

Re: Red Dead Revolver - Sharp Shooter + Out For Blood trophies [CUSA03517]

Awesome! This is one of those games I would only want to play through casually, so the difficulty trophy has held me back from it. Many thanks!

well, today is your luck day then
I just made a save set for every single trophy, you can get 100% under 30 minutes instead of 25 hours.
This game was painful even with cheats, the AI is totally sick, you have no idea...
the npcs literally run towards the fire when you have to protect them,
sometimes they keep dying instantly, you don’t even have time to withdraw your pistol, I almost rage quitted sometimes
The game mecanics are grotesque, the checkpoints are useless, that was insane (at least for me)
ghostunner was easier to beat :( (I’ll upload a save for it as well, when I have time)

But I'll only be uploading it tomorrow, after I get some rest, I still have to write a guide so people won't get lost
my ps4 needs to rest too lmao, it has been turned on since yesterday because I just got the "Sprinter" badge for this game
(when you're the fastest person in your entire country to get 100% in any game, so you don't have much time to sleep hahah),
thats why I gotta be cautious when uploading those saves cause someone in my country can use them to steal the sprinter badge from me :peperaugh:
with these saves I just hope nobody is getting through this nightmare again

Re: Red Dead Revolver - Complete Save Set [CUSA03517]

Thanks for the hard work. I have two trophies holding me back from completion but didn't want to play through it again. I am going to use your save 5 to complete it. However, when I click the link Mediafire says the file is no longer available.

Re: Red Dead Revolver - Complete Save Set [CUSA03517]

Thanks, Finally got Excellent on that Showdown and am complete. Definitely the hardest showdown to get excellent on. I appreciate it.